Last year this was my first swap that I ever organized. Since I've already had a couple people PM me to see if I was doing the swap again this year....the answer is YES!
So if any of these things apply to you:
- You're swapping budget is a bit tight and you don't want to spend too much in shipping.
- You're looking for an easy first swap to get your feet wet.
- Heck your just looking for a swap that lets in first time swappers!
- You love Halloween.
- You love surprises.
- You love the challenge of seeing how much stuff you can get away with sticking into those priority mail boxes.
- You are in college/a parent/working a lot/just fracking busy!
- Did I mention loving Halloween?
This swap would be for you!
The main challenge is seeing just how much stuff you can get in a $5.35 flat rate priority box. At least one item needs to be crafted, and at least 50% of the items need to be Halloween related. Past that...anything goes! I want this to be an easy, no stress sort of swap. Sound good?If you are not sure what a small flat rate box check out the USPS site here: https://store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNav=false&navAction=jump&navCount=43&productId=P_SMALL_FRB&categoryId=subcatMSS_B_Free
With enough interest I'll make sign ups in about a week and give about a month to craft/stuff before send out. Last years gallery:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=391918.0
Oh and sorry...but it is USA participants only since part of the point of the swap is seeing how much you can send for basically 5 bucks.
So who's ready for round 2?