A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
416 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 (signup thru Sept. 21, sendout Dec. 1)  (Read 109049 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

karwash
« Reply #630 on: October 21, 2012 12:43:53 PM »

I have been making some progress which is great. I'm sure my roommate can't wait for me to be done so he can have the living room back to normal Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: October 21, 2012 01:07:58 PM »

I'm chugging along...stocking done, 2 crafted pressies done, a bunch of extras bought, and lots more ideas.

I'm hoping to get a couple more things made in the next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #632 on: October 21, 2012 01:09:41 PM »

this is on hold for a little while while I work on two other swaps, but well pleased with what I've got done so far - two items finished, and two no, three others started and stuffers purchased Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #633 on: October 21, 2012 01:25:44 PM »

Got some stuff done today for the swap. I've been working some extra for a few people that have to be out. I'm working a lot the next two weeks too so not sure how much I will get done. I can't complain though; need the extra money for Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftsunderground
« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2012 02:12:31 PM »

Worked on my stocking today--there are a lot more steps to this than I envisioned. I need to think each step through before beginning so that I don't have to redo anything (else)  Cheesy

I could technically be finished with the stuffers, but there are still a couple of things I really want to make for my partner. With the time I have left, I will squeeze in as much as I can. I want to send by the end of the month so that my package will be delivered in Canada before December 1st. Also, I have other Christmas crafting to get done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 21, 2012 03:30:08 PM »

DH still has the package for my partner for this swap in his work truck.  Says it's "bugging" him  Roll Eyes Wink so he'll mail it soon.  Will PM with the DC#s when he does.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
mrsc1345
« Reply #636 on: October 21, 2012 07:26:18 PM »

Last night was a big halloween party that I had to make 4 from scratch costumes for this month, now that obligation is off my plate I'm ready to craft up a storm! Already went to two craft stores to pick up more supplies and my daughters are even helping me to _____ some _____ ! (I just had to try putting in a _______ since it seems lots of people do that!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my sewing blog! www.loveassembled.blogspot.com
Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #637 on: October 21, 2012 07:59:40 PM »

I cut and pinned five separate items today. I dug out the Xmas bin with the stockings to use as a template. I'm a little concerned one stocking is missing. Hopefully it was placed in the ornament box.  All bought items have arrived at the house. I just have some crazy sewing in my near future.  I made two of ____, going to flip a coin to pick the one to send. The other I keep for myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 22, 2012 01:09:40 AM »

I was volunteering at a quilting fair this weekend, in the boutique where Washington State Quilters Association members can sell items they make. I love seeing what other people make, as then I can get ideas for things I want to make and can do myself. However... I found the coolest things for TwistedTruth! That I'm not sure I'd be able to make myself, if I could even figure it out. A number of us were trying to figure it out, but were stumped. *Crosses fingers that TwistedTruth loves them!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Craftsunderground
« Reply #639 on: October 22, 2012 08:03:20 AM »

Gee, Eclectic Dreamer, you really have me curious about that _______. I hope TwistedTruth remembers to circle back with us and let's us know what is it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lt. Gen. Russel Honore Reveals His Motto
Ann Pearlman Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Nic Sheff Reveals His Favorite Words
Glenn Beck Talks About The Christmas Sweater
Stacy Morrison Talks About Falling Apart in One Piece
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...