A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 (signup thru Sept. 21, sendout Dec. 1)  (Read 109032 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StickerChic87
« Reply #500 on: October 08, 2012 06:25:07 PM »

I was finally able to start one one item today for my partner...I think she will really like it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chibilightangel
« Reply #501 on: October 08, 2012 06:26:27 PM »

Checking in. I already know what some of the bought stuff with be, and a few more things on my to make list. Been keeping in contact with my partner with some neat 'random' questions to get to know eachother.

On friday, I was told that I was working out of town for 2 weeks, I leave tomorrow morning (my partner has already been told). I should have internet access at the hotel, but not guarantees. So if I don't check in until the 20th or so, that would be why, but I'll try to pop in beforehand. I am taking project bits with me so hopefully I'll be able to get a bit of work done at night at the hotel. Some of my projects just can't be packed up and taken on the go so they'll just have to wait on my return.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #502 on: October 08, 2012 07:33:45 PM »

Oh gosh, I just made the cutest stuffer for jexxican.  I wasn't planning on doing that, but while I was making something else for someone on my personal Christmas list, I decided to see what I could do with __________.  I am in love with how cute they are.  Seriously.  I wish everyone on my Christmas list would appreciate them because I want to keep making them!

Tease!
I haven't actually made anything, though I do have some store bought goodies already and they are in a box with the main fabric for the stocking and my notebook. I should get working on it but then again I need to work on Halloween! That is coming much sooner! Stupid mind controlling fiber stealing my attention and making me spin. Bah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
mycutezombies
« Reply #503 on: October 08, 2012 10:19:09 PM »

Got two more items crafted today. Still need to work on the stocking though. Too full of Thanksgiving turkey to carry on any more today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 09, 2012 03:16:51 AM »

Checking in - I have a couple things done for each of my partners and plans started for a lot more. I'm a little behind schedule though. I really want to try to finish before NaNoWriMo kicks off. hmmm, wonder if there has ever been a nanowrimo craftalong at craftster? writing is crafty and creative even if slightly different than the crafting you usually see at craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #505 on: October 09, 2012 03:31:06 AM »

Okay, between my daughter being sick and me picking up extra hours at work I haven't done anything in a week as far as crafting. I just wanted to post because I drew out one of my stockings last night and had a very cool idea for something on it. I'm so excited to start of the stockings! Hopefully sometime later in the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #506 on: October 09, 2012 04:46:20 AM »

I was able to catch a ride out to the only fabric store in the area.. Anything accessible has closed in the past year! Insanity. *shakes head* I am so very excited about what I picked up Cheesy Haven't started the stocking yet but have one thing done, two things started and I am excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 09, 2012 10:24:19 AM »

Ahh! Averia!! I totally forgot, I had full intention of creating a NaNoWriMo swap for this year!! Damn life! Gets in the way sometimes. I was going to plan it so everybody received the week before we started writing. If it's not too late and you create one: I'm in! (just message me when you create it!). If not? I will create one for next year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 09, 2012 10:26:32 AM »

jexxican: Damned fiber, anyways Tongue I know what you mean. I've been on a one-woman mission to spin up all the odd bits of fiber lying around my apartment. My fingers are a bit addicted. And I just washed a fleece. I keep telling myself "Stop! You have other things to do" but... ehmmmm... yeah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
jexxican

« Reply #509 on: October 09, 2012 11:38:21 AM »

Eclectic Dreamer, I know, right? Last month I bought 17oz of fibers from Friends in Fiber and before the week was out I had spun up 13 of it, just finished the last 4oz roving yesterday When I was supposed to working on my OPS package that is already late and cleaning my house for company. But it's so pretty! Ans it was a BFL/Silk blend, who can say no to that? Costumes and stocking stuffers can wait! I want to say lots about your fleece but I don't think I should here and now. Sad

But no, I still haven't made anything for this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Adjust Sports Photos Using Curves
How to Customize Your Template Design
How to Create a Quick Poster Part 1
How to Create a Quick Poster Part 2
Learn how to change the background
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...