A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,698
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 (signup thru Sept. 21, sendout Dec. 1)  (Read 103109 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1watermonkey
« Reply #940 on: December 01, 2012 11:47:36 AM »

Sent today! Just made it under the 1:00 close time of my shipping place. I hope Mom2em likes it. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmac

kmac at art camp

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #941 on: December 01, 2012 01:19:35 PM »

Leashhh already hit the post office today and I can't wait until her package arrives at my door. I just arrived at the post office and the line is out the door. Fortunately it is not raining at the moment. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmac

kmac at art camp

« Reply #942 on: December 01, 2012 01:49:09 PM »

25 minutes later my box to Leashhh is on its way. Time for lunch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

applesandpumpkins

Kissing cats and making things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: December 01, 2012 03:13:02 PM »

Sent out today. Woohoo! They said it should arrive on Monday. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

karwash
« Reply #944 on: December 01, 2012 04:09:33 PM »

I sent out today. I hope the surly post office people take care of the package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #945 on: December 01, 2012 08:52:01 PM »

I sent, and it was an adventure!  I got a new job offer yesterday that carries a huge pay bump but is also 3 hours away from where I live.  So, I grabbed my partner's package and jumped in the car this morning to go house hunting... I figured I could drop it off at a local post office.  Well, I couldn't find a post office so I ended up chasing down a mail truck!  The mail man was really nice and took the package (postage had already been paid), but he did give me an odd look.  Oh well.  My partner's goodies are on their way!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

« Reply #946 on: December 02, 2012 01:49:47 AM »

I had really wanted to send, but didn't quite finish. Life has been so hectic.  Can't wait until monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #947 on: December 02, 2012 05:54:23 AM »

I sent, and it was an adventure!  I got a new job offer yesterday that carries a huge pay bump but is also 3 hours away from where I live.  So, I grabbed my partner's package and jumped in the car this morning to go house hunting... I figured I could drop it off at a local post office.  Well, I couldn't find a post office so I ended up chasing down a mail truck!  The mail man was really nice and took the package (postage had already been paid), but he did give me an odd look.  Oh well.  My partner's goodies are on their way!!!

I've been telling anyone who will listen that USPS's click-n-ship is one of the greatest things I've discovered about living in the internet age. (The other one I tell them about a lot is online library catalogs, but most of them don't use one every hour of the day like I do, so they just give me weird looks...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: December 02, 2012 07:47:55 AM »

I can't wait to get my stocking!  I need a little "pick me up"...sorry if I missed posting in this thread last week.  Lots of stuff going on in my life lately...all of it difficult.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

« Reply #949 on: December 02, 2012 06:46:11 PM »

I've been telling anyone who will listen that USPS's click-n-ship is one of the greatest things I've discovered about living in the internet age. (The other one I tell them about a lot is online library catalogs, but most of them don't use one every hour of the day like I do, so they just give me weird looks...)

Oh yeah, I absolutely love buying the postage online.  I've never had the post office actually pick up a package from my home.  But now that I'm moving to Phoenix, it might be easier.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...