A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,708
Currently Running With Scissors:
592 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 (signup thru Sept. 21, sendout Dec. 1)  (Read 103220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: October 18, 2012 03:58:43 PM »

Went to _____ today to get something for my ___ since we are leaving on a trip to TX and while I was there I picked up a couple ______ for Kaz's _______ and then I saw a _____ ________ and had to pick it up too. Good thing the stocking is a good size so that last thing will fit in there. I hope she likes it. When I go shopping during these swaps I usually tend to keep an eye out for things for my partner but with Kaz the only thing I remember about her has to do with her _______ so there is going to be a lot of that kind of stuff in her stocking. I should really read her Q again but I have such a short attention span that even looking for what little I do remember about her is hard while trying to look for whatever it is I was really out shopping for!

Oh wow, MY MIND IS RACING WITH THE POSSIBILITIES.  Cheesy  Um, I have rabbits and like penguins and nativities. I'm a teacher, I like running, cooking, and reading.  Cheesy  I'm in grad school!

I haven't managed to make any progress the past few days, but I have a very good handle on what I need to make in the next couple weeks.  I do have most of my purchased items, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #611 on: October 18, 2012 05:19:58 PM »

ACK I lost my list of things to make for this swap! (Which is no surprise, given the current state of my desk and room in general... I need a serious cleaning day.) But I'm planning on starting a new craft swap notebook so it will be the first to go in there, when I rewrite it!

I'm really lucky I can always go back to my inbox for my partners' questionnaires, because I think I lose my list for one out of every two or three swaps I do!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #612 on: October 18, 2012 06:29:03 PM »

UGH!! So Daysies got a cold, out of all the kids in this house, the baby has to be the first one to get it?? Poor baby, she doesn't like it, she barely slept at all last night, so I'm hoping she makes up for it tonight.  She will not let me craft at all when shes up, she just wants cuddles, nice, snotty nosed cuddles  Grin heehee.  The really fun part is that now I'm getting it!!! YAY!!  Tongue  Hopefully its just gonna be an annoying cough and not the flu!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #613 on: October 19, 2012 02:58:57 AM »

Really hope Daysie feels better soon, and that you (and everyone else in your family) stay clear of it Smiley
Snotty cuddles are the best second best - snotty kisses beat snotty cuddles  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #614 on: October 19, 2012 04:55:41 AM »

Went to _____ today to get something for my ___ since we are leaving on a trip to TX and while I was there I picked up a couple ______ for Kaz's _______ and then I saw a _____ ________ and had to pick it up too. Good thing the stocking is a good size so that last thing will fit in there. I hope she likes it. When I go shopping during these swaps I usually tend to keep an eye out for things for my partner but with Kaz the only thing I remember about her has to do with her _______ so there is going to be a lot of that kind of stuff in her stocking. I should really read her Q again but I have such a short attention span that even looking for what little I do remember about her is hard while trying to look for whatever it is I was really out shopping for!

Oh wow, MY MIND IS RACING WITH THE POSSIBILITIES.  Cheesy  Um, I have rabbits and like penguins and nativities. I'm a teacher, I like running, cooking, and reading.  Cheesy  I'm in grad school!

I haven't managed to make any progress the past few days, but I have a very good handle on what I need to make in the next couple weeks.  I do have most of my purchased items, though!

Ooh, I need to write that list down and keep it in my wallet. Oh yeah, something else I need to do with my wallet. Sorry, my mind is racing right now as we are getting ready for a road trip to my mom's house for the ALS walk. Maybe I'll get some San Antonio goodies for this box while I'm there, but don't count on it. I've been to TX over a dozen times since I've had this penpal from Oregon and I have never once remembered to get her a post card. Maybe I can remember this time, maybe not. I'm rambling... Swap... Oh yes, I forgot to mention in my last post that while making something for another swap I actually got something crafted for Kaz! I figured while I had my ______ out I  may as well, right? Maybe I should make fore though. But Yay! Perfect items for stocking stuffers, fill those little nooks and crannies that other stuffers can leave, so small! Hm, I need to bring in that bigger box I have reserved for this swap from the garage soon, this one is almost over flowing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
applesandpumpkins

Kissing cats and making things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #615 on: October 19, 2012 08:47:37 AM »

I haven't checked in in a while, but I'm still around and crafting! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #616 on: October 19, 2012 08:53:04 AM »

Really hope Daysie feels better soon, and that you (and everyone else in your family) stay clear of it Smiley
Snotty cuddles are the best second best - snotty kisses beat snotty cuddles  Grin

Oh ya, I've been getting plenty of those snotty kisses!! hahaha, she comes up to me with her lips puckered saying "mmmmmmmmwah"  hahaha, how can I say no, although I do have to wipe my mouth right after!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
dfabbric

« Reply #617 on: October 19, 2012 09:23:03 AM »

I've finished my crafting and am waiting for something to come in the mail before I mail out my package. I kept trying different stocking ideas, I kept my husband laughing all month with my failures. Wish I had taken pictures, but finally I made an awesome stocking. Can't wait to send out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kmac

kmac at art camp

« Reply #618 on: October 19, 2012 12:13:20 PM »

My nephew use to give the best "icky, sticky, Nicky kisses"! And he would be appalled to know I was telling people this.

Hope the baby feels better soon, and the rest of you stay healthy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mycutezombies
« Reply #619 on: October 19, 2012 01:19:47 PM »

Just checking in. One more stuffer done.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beef Brisket Recipe
Super Bowl Food
Healthy Super Bowl Food
Tailgate Meal Recipes
Super Bowl Guacamole Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...