A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,494
Currently Running With Scissors:
354 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 (signup thru Sept. 21, sendout Dec. 1)  (Read 107953 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BadWolf

cassettetape--->BadWolf

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2012 11:00:06 AM »

No rush, sevs. Hope that you're feeling better soon, push the fluids!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My username has changed from cassettetape to BadWolf.

"Does this shirt make me look like a party balloon?"-Mike

http://pinterest.com/marquesajen
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2012 11:07:28 AM »

Feel better Sevs! Smiley

I've decided to do something different with this swap. I'm making the stockings first.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2012 11:52:51 AM »

pooh looks like I am... Better luck next year I guess Wink have fun you guys I'll be stalking!
Look on page one, you are on the list.  Welcome to the swap!
Woo hoo! I just clicked back and saw that partners were getting set up and I just didnt make the deadline! LOL This looks like a really fun swap! Hope you feel better SevsOnlyGirl!! - I've got oral surgery this evening myself so if partners are posted within the next few days and I dont show up right away to reply to my partner I just wanted to put that out there and I'll get with you as soon as I can Smiley  They already tried to take it out the wisdom tooth last Sunday at the emergency dental place but even after 12 shots it still didnt help the fact my roots were down into my nerves. SOOOO glad I dont have to wait until mid October like the other places told me it would be <3 Its been so much worse since he tried pulling it. Who knows I might feel better and reply Cheesy Oh and Happy first day of Autumn to all of you in the northern hemisphere Wink Happy spring to everyone else! hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2012 01:01:00 PM »

That is so weird.  I couldn't imagine having Christmas without snow.  I know some of you have never had the snow, but I've always wondered, do you still have the Christmas cards with snowy pictures??  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Momof2!

« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2012 01:11:33 PM »

That is so weird.  I couldn't imagine having Christmas without snow.  I know some of you have never had the snow, but I've always wondered, do you still have the Christmas cards with snowy pictures??  Tongue
Yes we do Smiley We are lucky to get a couple inches of snow once a year, most years we never see a flake. 2 Christmases ago, we got snow on Christmas! It was our first white Christmas in 49 years (before my time). It was maybe 2" to 4" and was mostly gone by the next day but it was AWESOME!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jexxican

« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2012 01:57:32 PM »

That is so weird.  I couldn't imagine having Christmas without snow.  I know some of you have never had the snow, but I've always wondered, do you still have the Christmas cards with snowy pictures??  Tongue
Yes we do Smiley We are lucky to get a couple inches of snow once a year, most years we never see a flake. 2 Christmases ago, we got snow on Christmas! It was our first white Christmas in 49 years (before my time). It was maybe 2" to 4" and was mostly gone by the next day but it was AWESOME!!
Usually we will get one or 2 snows/year but they never last long. On Russ' first birthday (Nov, 2007) we got about a foot but it was gone by NOON! Last year we had a white Christmas, and it was like a foot of snow! And it actually stayed a couple days, but it was only the second time ever that my MIL has seen it snow like that here and she's been here over 30 years. I really don't see what's so magical about a "white Christmas," being from central TX and living in NM, but it was pretty. My FIL took the kids out to their company's yard (~15 acres of oil field equipment) and they went sledding. So fun!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012 01:58:03 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
karwash
« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2012 03:01:21 PM »

I love all the snowy Christmas cards although I've never experienced a white Christmas. SoCal isn't really known for its snow. I have always wondered what people do on snow days when school is cancelled. I have had school cancelled before due to rain but that was only because the school really wasn't built for weather in general and a lot of it was flooding. SoCal people, we don't know what to do with weather other than sunny or slightly cloudy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2012 03:18:55 PM »

I grew up in the mountains of northeast TN with mostly white Christmases (sp?) but now that I've spent the last 20 yrs in Georgia, I've only ever had 1 white Navidad. I do miss watching the snowfall. *sigh*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2012 04:34:02 PM »

+

I love all the snowy Christmas cards although I've never experienced a white Christmas. SoCal isn't really known for its snow. I have always wondered what people do on snow days when school is cancelled. I have had school cancelled before due to rain but that was only because the school really wasn't built for weather in general and a lot of it was flooding. SoCal people, we don't know what to do with weather other than sunny or slightly cloudy. +

What we would do on a snow day when school is cancelled totally depends.  Sometimes its cancelled cuz the snow is so blizzardy, sometimes theres just ice EVERYWHERE where you CANNOT drive, and sometimes it starts to clear up through the day, the first 2 you can't really do anything, too dangerous, but when its sunny its nice to go sledding or skating.  My Dad lives in Labrador and they have so much snow that they only get around on snowmobiles.  Roads are all closed. It gets bitter cold too, but they love it!  They can get to the mainlands easier too cuz they just take the snowmobile across the water!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2012 04:58:17 PM »

Here's a fun trivia tidbit...  I live in AZ but I live at 7000' elevation so we get LOTS of snow.  Sometimes we don't have a white Christmas tho, since our worst snow months are Jan and Feb.  But at the very least every Christmas it's cold outside and cozy inside.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Chicken and Dumplings
How to make Cornbread Dressing
How to make Boiled Peanuts
How to make Fried Okra
How to make Coleslaw Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...