A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: End of Summer Random Swap Gallery  (Read 21599 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cinnamon teal
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2012 09:06:21 AM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like the shawl, Molliemoo. And your pup is super cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2012 09:21:54 AM »

The shawl is beautiful!!  I'm anxiously waiting for gotgrey to get her package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2012 10:39:06 AM »

I am too mama24boyz!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ilovemybrachiosaurus
If it weren't for dino's, what would we look up to?

Reading, Oboing, and Sewing make up my life!

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2012 07:16:13 PM »

I recieved the most AHMAYZING package from iliveonarainbow! SHE MADE ME A FREAKIN' AFGHAN! Here are some pictures to make you drool.

Close up!

Crochet hook holder!

With the bracelets! Yay!

Awesome dog toy octopus!!!

Here is Elmer playing and getting ready to gut it...

Here is Elmer looking innocent. He still wants to play, but anything with stuffing has no chance...I'm not sure where the eyes went....
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 05:39:59 PM by ilovemybrachiosaurus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott

pinterest.com/libraryoboist
ilovemybrachiosauru s.blogspot.com

My Children's Library Blog!
mrlkids.blogspot.co m
CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2012 08:11:03 AM »

Here is the awesome stuff I got from willowfairy76:

Rainbow cowl:

Blue crocheted hat (it has an awesome swirly pattern that is hard to see in this photo):

And a hat and cowl set inspired by my pinterest:

She also sent a t-shirt vest but it was virtually impossible to get a good pic of it.  WillowFairy, if you have one maybe you could post it?

I love love LOVE the hats.  Hats never fit me the way I want them to so I never wear them, but these are perfect!  I have already been wearing them and will be all winter long!!  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iliveonarainbow
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2012 05:10:29 PM »

Okay, well the first time I tried to post this, my browser crashed, Sad so on to my second attempt.
ilovemybrachiosauru s sent me an another package!
Look at this big box!

First thing I opened, a very popular item for this swap. I loved it! I go to the library all the time. It's funny because I actually pinned this from her!

Some treats for my kitties. They LOVED the mousies!

An amazing map picture frame!! I LOVE THIS! Now I just need a worldly photo of me to go in it! She also sent some extra maps and an atlas for future crafts! Yay!

A harry potter journal

A fantastic little pincushion jar; love the fabric!

A little tea holder, I've wanted one of these forever and she filled it with some yummy teas!

Love the fabric on the inside

A cute mug cozy

and one of my most favorite items she sent were to make my own terrarium. I LOVE terrariums!!!!!

And tada!

Thank you so much! The package was so thoughtful and you really sent things I love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2012 05:17:51 PM »

Also ilovemybrachiosauru s, the pictures you tried posting didn't show up for me, so I just wanted to post some other pics of the afghan I made because I am so proud of it. Smiley The colors were much more vibrant in person, but didn't photograph well for me Sad

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 09:56:22 AM by iliveonarainbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2012 06:14:57 PM »

What a lovely blanket!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

charlieandwillow

Professional viking-tamer & bear-wrangler.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2012 08:47:29 PM »

How big is the afghan? It's beautiful, but I can't gauge it's size from the pics. It's making me miss the knitted lap blankets my gran used to make when I was little...
That pincushion jar is adorable (and I need one, if anyone could point me in the direction of a good tutorial for making one I'd sure be grateful!).
Also, I kind of love that so far there have been three different book totes with the same Sir Mix-a-Lot inspired quote...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iliveonarainbow
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2012 03:10:47 PM »

What a lovely blanket!
Thanks!
How big is the afghan? It's beautiful, but I can't gauge it's size from the pics. It's making me miss the knitted lap blankets my gran used to make when I was little...
That pincushion jar is adorable (and I need one, if anyone could point me in the direction of a good tutorial for making one I'd sure be grateful!).
Also, I kind of love that so far there have been three different book totes with the same Sir Mix-a-Lot inspired quote...  Grin
Also, I kind of love that so far there have been three different book totes with the same Sir Mix-a-Lot inspired quote...  Grin
I didn't measure, but it's definitely more of a lap blanket. Roughy half the size of the comforter you can see in the bed. It turned out really heavy though!

And I've loved a the big book bags too! Very popular! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sushi Rolls with Cream Cheese
How to Make Hand Wrapped Cone Sushi Rolls
Tools You Need to Make Sushi
Fatty Tuna Vs. Regular Tuna Sushi Rolls
What is Wasabi?
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...