A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,923
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: End of Summer Random Swap Gallery  (Read 25541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mom2em
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2012 03:43:12 PM »

Got my package today!!

Adorable hello kitty and owl hats and hair clips for my girls.
2 heart hand warmers from my pinterest.

Love everything, thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
charlieandwillow

Professional viking-tamer & bear-wrangler.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2012 05:58:43 PM »

There's just too much cuteness in that package. I love those handwarmers. I think a lot of people on my gift list will be getting something remarkably similar for Christmas, myself included...
On a slightly different tack, hasn't this swap just been awesome? I love seeing all the variety in what we've all come up with. Yay for random swaps! Definitely big thank-you smoochies to our fabulous organiser, and shiny gold stars to all of us for just being generally brilliant. This has been so much fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

trisarose
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2012 07:56:33 PM »

Apologies for taking so long, I received my lovely package from sewenthusiastic last week, but due to my first major round of testing at college (my dreams involve dancing blood pressures and medication sheets...) this has been my first chance to get pictures....

SO! here we are!

teesha moore inspired sketchbook cover

my space themed tshirt and lovely mug rug Smiley i'm resisting actually using it as such because its so pretty Tongue

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=552813&ppuser=173404
so i mentioned i'd always admired knitters and now I shall become one! (maybe) yarn, a lovely needle holder (with needles), and really cool book Smiley (i want to eventually make the skully sweater) my friends have informed me i ought to start off with bigger needles and a scarf though

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=552812&ppuser=173404
this is the back of the sketchbook, i'm so in love with this fabric! I'm obsessed with these adorable retro prints and this one has space in it too!

cute buttons! from molly makes one of my favorite magazines (that i pay an arm and a leg for here in the states) there were also some super yummy gold medal gummies but i used those as study fuel (i did pretty well too Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smashu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2012 08:01:36 PM »

I got my package on Wednesday from mightyminniemouse! It was full of many cool things Smiley
A beautiful hand made doll. Check out the details, the tiny fingernails were even painted on and the hands are poseable Smiley

A project bag with the Monster High logo and a cool plaid fabric. It's got two little pockets inside too!

A mug with illustrations on each side with my logo
A cool distressed tee

Some halloween themed extras

Thank you so much! You put a lot of work into each piece and they are lovely Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
mightyminniemouse
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2012 05:51:58 AM »

Glad you like smashu. Wish I'd made her a pair of shoes now, but oh well Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There comes a time is every woman's life when she has to say to herself "What the hell was I thinking?!"
charlieandwillow

Professional viking-tamer & bear-wrangler.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2012 11:57:30 AM »

Ok, now don't all be jealous, but I received the most amazing package from Queenofmarigold today. Check out my swag. Grin
I had a slightly excited Bear helping me unwrap everything, so I apologise for the blurries. Now, onto the pics...
The goodies before Bear realised his name was on some of the packages...

An excited small person. He's been a Swampy Snot Monster of Doom for the last week and is finally getting over his cold so I indulged him and let him attack the wrappings. He has been practicing being a vampire today and so drew fake blood running down his chin with Sharpie, in case you should be wondering what the red marks on his face are. I will wash the child later.

Robot guardians. I'm pretty sure there is a mummy, daddy, and Bear-sized robot here... Despite Bear's protestations, these are mine!

This is meant for my viking, but I think Bear might have staked his claim to it already.

Beautiful pot holders. I can never have too many potholders and the ones I have are getting a little raggedy. I am in awe and have absolutely no idea how you made yarn into something so structurally beautiful.

Amazing hooplas of Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. I have a few Great Bear things pinned on my pinterest and I'm planning a tattoo of the same. These are just awesome. Bear said he likes the stars (he also recognised the Big Dipper because he and Grandma go stargazing).

I love this. Just love love love it. It's such a fabulous and natural marriage of Sailor Jerry style tattoos and Dia de los Muertos. Amazing.

This is too cool. I love Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy, as does my fellow book-nerd swap partner,  so she made me chocolatl!

A lightning bolt superhero hat, for cold weather superheroing. Bear's alter-ego is Lightning Boy. But ssssshh, it's a big secret!

And finally, a group shot, showing the amazing customised Where The Wild Things Are artwork (complete with Bear in his bear suit instead of Max's wolf costume) on a new book tote for Bear's and my library adventures. (I only realised after uploading the pics that I didn't get a picture of that on it's own, and now my camera battery is super flat and I can't take any more pics.)

I hope you're all suitably jealous. I love everything. EVERYTHING! Thank you sooo much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2012 01:52:23 AM »

loving the viking hat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
just-heidi
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2012 03:11:36 AM »

I received the most amazing package from karwash on Thursday! I was off work ill so it really brightened up my day. I opened the box to see loads of brightly coloured tissue paper parcels with an inspirational hand drawn quote taken from my pinterest on a card.

Onto the things inside the tissue paper! There's an amazing glittery no name board for my classroom, expertly stalked and far better than the makeshift paper sign that I've got at the moment.

A beautiful mug again adorned with another quote taken straight from my pinterest and a really cute happy face on the other side and to top it off it came with two really expertly made mug cosies.

And as if that wasn't enough awesome already...there's more! A really cute workout journal to record all my gym stuff in, some sweets which I'm saving for tonight, a candle and again that amazing card which I'm thinking about getting framed.

And last but most definitely not least, a chalkboard blinged up clipboard and some chalk and a framed I love you because... With a wet wipe marker so I could start using it straight away!

I really could not have asked for a better partner! Karwash stalked me so well and I'm really over the moon with all of the things that she sent me. I was totally spoiled and can't say thank you enough! This swap was a fabulous experience and gave me the swapping bug back! Hurrah for random swaps! And thanks once again to my brilliant partner karwash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SewEnthusiastic

The opposite of war isn't peace it's creation!

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2012 11:08:16 AM »

Everyones parcels look great - some fab crafting in this swap!

I thought I'd add a few better pictures of the things I sent to Trisarose, as hers came out backwards....

This was a recon t-short based on a photograph I had seen.

I had never tried the teesha moore patches before or made a journal from scratch, so I was quite proud of this Smiley
Trisarose wanted to learn to knit so i sent her supplies as well as a handmade needle roll.

I also included some handmade soap. Did you get that Trisarose?? as you didn't include it.

just wanted to share....so impressed with all the crafts so far Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

trisarose
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2012 09:49:58 PM »

i knew i'd forgotten something!

I took the pictures at my parent's house (I work back home on the weekends) and I must have forgotten the soap in my apartment Smiley I can't wait to try it out!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Pinup-Girl Hairstyle
Salon Solutions for Frizzy Hair
Hair How To: Victory Rolls
How to Curl Your Hair Using a Flat Iron
Hairapy Ep 108: Leah
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...