A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
632 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Whedonverse Swap round 9 gallery  (Read 9997 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012 03:29:06 AM »

Yeah Delectably Deviant - Jayne. I am imagining all of us with Jayne hats running around  Cheesy Love it all - cunning hoop, leather bracelet and cross stitch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012 08:17:20 PM »

Glad you liked everything Delectably Deviant! Sorry about the frame, I was worried that would happen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dhfreak
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012 06:12:07 PM »

Oh my this is some awesome stuff. They are just so completely amazing here is what I received from my partner trisarose. I love it thank you so much...

Thank you again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Up for personal Swaps

Current Swaps:
Grimm TV/Fairy-tale Swap
Three Tiny Movie Things Round 3
Creepy Cute Swap Round 2
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2012 03:06:18 PM »

I got my package today, I got a beautiful bag with the lyrics to "hero of canton' song, a Spike/Buffy sleep mask, and a Firefly jar... here is a pic of the loot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
FiberAlchemist
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2012 05:23:28 PM »

I love the Hero of Canton bag.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AllyCatAria
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012 07:47:15 PM »

I got a shiny package from thehappycrochetchic and managed to get some photos.

First, I got a mug that says aim to misbehave which is great because, I needed a good mug to keep at work for frequent coffee and tea breaks Smiley

I also got. Dun dun dun dun- a Jayne hat!!! Yay!! I cant believe her skill in crochet. I wish my fingers could grasp how to crochet, but I always seem to make knots. It even looks knit, like his does, and I have no idea how she made it.

There are some neato wrist warmers like Pennys. Im wearing them right now, since my hands get really cold.

But wait, theres more!

A coaster to go with my mug. A strawberry for Kaylee. Some stitch markers for Mal and Kaylee- the one has one of my favorite quotes from when they first meet (Ever ride in a Firefly? Wanna?). And two magnets with more of my favorite quotes: The status is not quo and Lets be bad guys. And a pair of pretty blue earrings that make me think of Inara.

Here I am enjoying my new cunning hat and wristwarmers!

Thank you so much for everything!!!!! I hope you enjoy mine as much as I love yours.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love HP & Crafting? I'm participating in HP Craftalong~ Fall Semester 2012 Join the magic)

My Pintrest
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012 08:17:51 PM »

I do love everything! I figured out the Firefly jar, when I got it this morning I had just woken up and I though it was just a jar with a piece of fabric with a bow, there was a little battery operated wire that moved around...i showed my hubby and i was thinking it was suppose to be something but i could not figure it out! I unwrapped the fabric thinking it was tangled since it didnt move and it was a little serenity ship on a wire, when you turn it on the tail lights up and it flits around, I feel sooo dumb for not figuring it out sooner! I think it was a product "Pet Firefly in a Jar" that she added a clay ship to. it is super original and creative not sure if I can get a good pic of it though, I will try tomorrow!

Thanks Again Ally!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
Breegy
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2012 09:12:15 PM »

I received earlier this week from oxynitrate! She has yet to get her package from me, even though I sent it almost two weeks before she did, I imagine there was some problem in customs. =/

Anywho, here is {most} of her package. She also sent me an awesome, awesome t-shirt that I immediately wore to work the next day to show off, and alas, the ONLY day EVER that I work with bleach, I managed to get a streak across the bottom of the shirt =(. I was devastated. On the upside, upon coming home and analyzing it, I realized it's totally fixable, I just need to wash it first. So hopefully, oxynitrate has a picture for you.

A shiny bag, Kaylee inspired earrings (that I have been wearing every day), and bonus little wooden owls that are unrelated to Joss Whedon:

Buffy coasters with holder: (one got damaged in the mail, but it's fixable)

And the amazing shirt that I didnt photograph. =(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012 09:36:28 PM by Breegy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2012 01:04:55 AM »

trisarose - love everything especially the mug
allycataria - the Hero of Canton bag rocks and after reading the story of the firefly in a jar I think that's pretty awesome too!
look at the loot from thehappycrochetchic - it's all so perfect,
oxynitrate - love the coasters and shiny bag - nice!

You guys are all magnificent crafters  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AllyCatAria
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2012 10:14:27 AM »

I do love everything! I figured out the Firefly jar, when I got it this morning I had just woken up and I though it was just a jar with a piece of fabric with a bow, there was a little battery operated wire that moved around...i showed my hubby and i was thinking it was suppose to be something but i could not figure it out! I unwrapped the fabric thinking it was tangled since it didnt move and it was a little serenity ship on a wire, when you turn it on the tail lights up and it flits around, I feel sooo dumb for not figuring it out sooner! I think it was a product "Pet Firefly in a Jar" that she added a clay ship to. it is super original and creative not sure if I can get a good pic of it though, I will try tomorrow!

Thanks Again Ally!

Thanks!! It was a lot of fun to make! But it's really hard to get pictures of it since it moves.

I have some here:

And here: Firefly in a Jar! Literally!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love HP & Crafting? I'm participating in HP Craftalong~ Fall Semester 2012 Join the magic)

My Pintrest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Love Anthony By Lisa Genova
The Death Sculptor by Chris Carter
Under the Dome by Stephen King
Richard Russo on Getting a Memoir Published
Poet Terrance Hayes Practices Creativity
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Kitchen Dishtowels with Fabric Accents
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...