Swap name: Unicorn Swap - Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: .:dollface:.
Sign-up date range: Aug 21 - Sept 7
Date to send item by: October 1st
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24 (unless we get a co-organizer)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Welcome to round 2 of the Unicorn Swap! Let's make wonderful unicorn items to bring magic to our lives! This will be a 3 point swap and all crafts are welcome. No extras please, unless otherwise discussed with your partners. Also, you must post in the forum at least once a week. Happy Swapping!
Small Item = 1 point
Medium Item = 2 points
Large Item = 3 points
Small = 2 or less hours; bookmark, earrings, stickers, etc.
Medium = at least 2 hours of crafting; A scarf, a doll, a wallet, etc.
Large = 3 or more hours of crafting; A shirt, a bag, a pillow, etc.
Please try to avoid doing three small items, try to include at least one medium or large.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies? Or allergens in your home?
What type of crafts do you do?
What types of crafts would you like to receive?
Least Favorite Colors/Patterns?
Anything you want/don't want?
Do you have pintrest or a wist? (please add link)
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Round 1: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404964.0Participants:
- first time swapper
- first time swapper
8 ) omgitsalisa
cedaSent = OrangeReceived = GreenProblem - Contact me Immediately = RedSent & Received = Blue Crossed through = Feedback given