A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,446
Currently Running With Scissors:
682 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Avatar Round 4 / Legend of Korra / All things Avatar GALLERY!  (Read 8358 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2012 09:58:07 PM »

BunnieBard <->Oath Keeper
 addiej <-> bethanael
 the_essence <-> Gr33nT3a
 Abbeeroad <-> IsikkahJai
Sakaki <-> HollyBowers
 Chamomile_T <-> zeivin

Blue - Sent package
Green - Package arrived to partner. Yay!
Orange - Sending late with communication
Red - problem, contact your organizer/co-organizer, please

NOW THEN! SHARE YOUR GOODIES!  Grin
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012 06:48:39 AM by BunnieBard » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zeivin
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012 08:22:54 AM »

Hey everyone! I guess I'll kick things off with my totally awesome package from Chamomile_T!

So when I went to go take pictures, my camera was taking them and they were coming out great! Until I realized about halfway through the package that I forgot to put the card back in from a recent trip I was uploading. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't save when there's no card...  Angry That said, I tried to get the wonderful pabu and water tribe symbol on the outside, but it had gotten ripped through.  Cry

Oh man though, there was so much tape over everything I had to break out the ol' box cutter. Nothing was going to accidentally open during shipment on this one!  Wink
So when I first opened the package I got this great letter folded up in an awesome way!

First thing I found was a fantastic candle with Naga painted on one side, and the Water Tribe symbol painted on the other. It smells absolutely delicious! Yankee Candle Watermelon if anyone's curious!

Next, was the cutest wallet you could ever imagine with a little Pabu on the very front. Chamomile_T said in her letter that the Chinese handwriting says "Don't waste your money!" Very appropriate for a wallet and the little heart is such a wonderful touch! I was in desperate need of a new wallet, and the greatest thing about this one (besides pabu, of course) is that it fits in my back pocket! Perfect!

Last, but not least, was the most-awesomely-cutest-cute shirt of Momo I have ever seen! I literally shrieked from the cuteness and I immediately put it on. Adorable!

But what is this in the bottom of the box? Fat quarters! I love the patterns on both of them so much! The blue one with the feathers reminds me of my bird, he's even the exact same color! And the nautical one is so soft! I don't know what to make out of them yet, but they will definitely be used!

And if you couldn't guess the theme by now, it's the "Animals of Avatar" and since Appa was the only one missing from the group, Chamomile_T included a small drawing of him in her letter. Laughter ensued!  Cheesy

And of course, obligatory group shot! Please excuse the state of my room... I hadn't had a chance to clean yet...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful package, Chamomile_T!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jessiebrannan
deviantArt: zeivin.deviantart.com
the_essence
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012 09:53:18 AM »

What a great start to the gallery! All of the animals are soooo adorable :3 I love the style you drew them in Smiley
Great job Chamomile_T! (I love your username btw XD)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012 10:25:52 AM »

Yay first pics for the gallery! It all looks great. And that Pabu wallet is adorable Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethanael
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012 05:08:53 PM »

That stuff is amazing Zeivin! I love that Momo shirt. Do i spy ponies in the background?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zeivin
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012 08:20:29 PM »

Thanks, Bethanael! Chamomile_T did such an excellent job on everything. And yup! One of my many other cartoon loves, definitely in the top 3 along with ATLA/ LOK of course! (the last one would have to be a tie between Adventure Time and Regular Show) That's part of a shipper I was allowed to take from work because they were throwing it away anyway.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012 08:33:08 PM by zeivin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jessiebrannan
deviantArt: zeivin.deviantart.com
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012 06:25:15 AM »

What a great package! I love the candle holder and Pabu is too cute!

Great start! Keep it coming!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012 08:24:22 AM »

YAY! I love the Pabu wallet! Cuuuuuuuute!!! Here's my package from Abbeeroad!

The whole awesomely stellar package. This gave me SO MUCH swap anxiety -.-U Seriously....so anxious......
   Firstly my FAVORITE thing, the Fire ferrets logo shirt! I don't know if I mentioned the fire ferrets but I guess my awesome partner figured it out  Grin I wore it immediately and it fits PERFECT. (It's the orange rectangle you see on the top)

Second Favorite was the Toph hoopla. OMG She's my HERO! I love Toph! And her expression is so sassy here. GAWD I love this hoop so HARD!   Kiss

Third Fave was the Charm bracelet. It was her FIRST can you believe it?! She included all the colors of the elements and some special charms that hold meaning from the show. (The moon for Yue is my favorite I think Wink ) I THINK I got most of them Wink She's starting her own thread for it I believe so anyone can check it out if you want more details (when she puts it up)
   The green background in the pic is actually my first cloth shopper bag! It's double sided and represents earth and earth bending. I can't wait to tote it around with me and show it off at Vons. What a conversation piece!
   Then I got a sewn green book mark (can never have too many of those  Cool) and since we agreed to do extras she sent me a Harry Potter Gryffindor Prefects felt badge (MY FIRST!!) and a box of Bertie Botts every flavor bean. I'm.....afraid to try them actually Shocked  Cheesy
THANK YOU ABBIE!!!!!!!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012 11:20:40 AM »

Yay! So glad you like everything!!

Here's a link to the bracelet Smiley

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413273.new#new
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012 11:59:42 AM »

Well I got my box of goodies from Bunniebard today Smiley It's share time!
First is a Korra ami Smiley Bunnie granted my swap wish for this swap ^,^

Then is another one and a perler bead Sokka... can you tell I liked the episode where Sokka found his legendary cactus juice XD He is demanding more juice!

Last is a pretty blue water bender-esk bag of Korra character magnets. Tahno is my favorite Cheesy They are currently stuck to my metal framed bed lol.

Thanks again Bunnie Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Craft a Futuristic Pumpkin
How to Make a Candy Bouquet With Dylan Lauren
How to Make Festive Halloween Decorations
How to Dye Fabrics at Home
How to Make a Wedding Pomander
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...