A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,335
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hoopla VS Yarnies - SU CLOSED; SO Oct 1,2012  (Read 24343 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

canamharris
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2012 03:37:50 PM »

Sent in my questionaire!! I found it so hard to do though cause I only dream about yarnie items and don't know how hard things really are!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2012 04:01:08 PM »

YAY!! I'm so excited!! We're up to 17 people!!  And its keeping pretty even (shhh...I didn't say that cuz you know when you say good things thats when it all goes awry!!!) But I haven't had to stall any sides!!  I think I may work on potential partners soon. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2012 07:58:54 PM »

I am so excited for partners! This is the first swap I've wanted to do and had time for at the same time in over a year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2012 07:01:04 PM »

i saw this the other day and nearly signed up, but the  thought I'd struggle to write a list of knitted stuff I want - I could think of maybe two items i REALLY wanted but that was it... then, stuff just kept occurring to me - it was like I had been filtering all the yarny goodness out because I knew I couldn't make it for myself....

(oh.... i just spotted the yarn (wool) and yarn (story) wordplay - can I come up with a good use for it?)

anyway, long story short, I just sent in my questionnaire  Grin can't wait to swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012 07:33:32 PM »

AHHHH!!!! Only 5 spots left guys!!!  Technically we have 3 yarnie spots and 4 hooper spots but we also have 2 people that swing both ways  Wink, so we've got to accomodate them eventually too. BUT we have spots for both sides left!!!  Soo all you people waiting in the sidelines, get those questionnaires in!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
RebeccaJay
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2012 09:02:13 AM »

Questionnaire sent... fingers crossed!! excited about this one, knitting is a craft that amazes and confuses me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raennn
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2012 06:04:12 PM »

I'm thinking about signing up as a yarnie extraordinaire, but I'm not sure what 5 things to wish for .. I mean, isn't it all hoops? Or are there some awesome embroidery crafts I've missed out on? I'm about to check out the boards here, but figured I'd ask here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2012 06:11:37 PM »

Ya, its just hoops for the yarnies to wish for, but you could put there what themes of hoops you would like??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
raennn
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2012 06:17:35 PM »

Ya, its just hoops for the yarnies to wish for, but you could put there what themes of hoops you would like??
Ok, that's kinda what I was thinking. Off to fill it out then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
jexxican
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2012 06:18:00 PM »

I'm thinking about signing up as a yarnie extraordinaire, but I'm not sure what 5 things to wish for .. I mean, isn't it all hoops? Or are there some awesome embroidery crafts I've missed out on? I'm about to check out the boards here, but figured I'd ask here!
I just listed 5 themes I would want on a hoop. Like monograms or floral designs or... I don't remember. Maybe we should have listed our lists. That would have been smart to help others who are having trouble. Crap, why didn't I think of this sooner?

And what do you mean "yarnie extraordinaire?" Do you crochet and knit? Do you do other things with yarn that we've only ever dreamed of? That would be impressive, I've dreamed some pretty crazy yarnie things before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Sculptor Michael Shacham
A Look at the Works and Shows of Abstract Sculptor David Altmejd
Tom Otterness on the International Art World
Tom Otterness on the Gallery System
Tom Otterness on Learning From Travel
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...