A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SURPRISE Swap GALLERY-- Send by 9/10/12  (Read 23960 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Craftsunderground
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2012 11:29:06 AM »

I love that birdy art quilt too. I am with you, Susanab, I am always captivated by seeing birds on a wire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
missmelmarie
I just want to make it all!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2012 12:19:54 PM »

Today there was a surprise! From... drumroll... moxiepurple! Oh my, it was an absolutely delightful and gorgeous package, and I am so so happy  Grin

Here's my group shot:

Incredible, right?
Now my crochet skills are pretty novice, and so I am so excited over crochet goodies, this owl eye mask is swoon worthy, I love love it! I am god-awful at taking my own picture, nevermind when there's something over my face, so this was the best I could do.

and that gorgeous purple and grey little number you see? Only the most perfectly color combo-ed cowl/scarf on the planet. it's lacy-like and truly beautiful.

I had t-shirt yarn... soooooo excited to use it, and that adorable glass birdhouse is the smae shade of purple as my craft room, so guess where that's going:)

moxiepurple, thank you to the moon and back! You're wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.pinterest.com/missmelmarie03

I would gladly participate in personal swaps
BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2012 01:00:07 PM »

I love that owl eye cover...it's neat! Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I sell on Etsy! You can also follow me on Facebook!

Heroes and Villians Swap: Sent!
One Tiny Surprise Thing Rd 2: organizing!
Surviving the Walking Dead Swap: organizing!
Use What You Have Swap:Plotting and Crafting!
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2012 02:57:30 PM »

The owl eye mask is too cute!!  Love the cowl, that is pretty, and the bath salts and birdhouse make a wonderful big package--great work, moxiepurple!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Craftsunderground
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2012 04:01:24 PM »

Nice package. I especially like the cowl. It looks like a very unusual pattern. Lovely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
moxiepurple
Star Stealer

Meow...

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2012 04:25:36 PM »

Nice package. I especially like the cowl. It looks like a very unusual pattern. Lovely.

I used the Queen Anne's lace pattern over a plain hdc piece to achieve the look. Pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/queen-annes-lace-scarf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for a personal swap!
moxiepurple
Star Stealer

Meow...

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2012 06:17:05 PM »

I received from Quaggy today! It turns out she lives on the other side of Houston from me and really wanted to find a way to show up at my door to really surprise me! lol

I am so happy with everything! Everything was wrapped individually for full surprisyness, as I unwrapped a rainbow of awesome exploded. Cheesy

Group Shot

Everything was from my Pinterest. We have two rainbow stitched dishtowels, heart shaped hot pads (I love the cloud fabric), a multi colored bird journal I think I will keep this in my bag, and the best part are these Lego stitch markers for my crochet!

Thank you so much Quaggy, I really love my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for a personal swap!
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2012 07:10:27 PM »

Ohhh - I LOVE that package - LOVE those little lego stitch markers!!!!  I have those heart hot pads on my to do list - have to practice my binding though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2012 10:01:49 PM »

I think that Silentblair can't count and as a result I got the biggest most awesome package EVER!
It arrived Sat while I was away camping. on Monday morning my husband was hoovering while I was matching socks. and he said to me "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! YOU HAVE TO OPEN THIS NOW! IT SAY"S IT IS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!"
I had to laugh. as a result I let him help me open it.

This is either going to get me laughs or shot on the Archery range. But I am willing to take a chance because this hat is to amazing not to wear!

Now this one is cool two fold one because Ash rules and two because it is a ice bag cover.
Myself and my daughter need ice and heat packs often and you should never apply either straight to your skin. Ice bag covers are a great way to deal with this, and this one is cool with out even having any ice in it.

This is the Stupendous, amazing, awesome scarf it is from my favorite art piece, so far, on Dr Who. I love Van Gosh and I love Dr Who, so when they combined these two things I went nuts, and she did the coolest thing this a spool knit (I think) to get the fire effect. My husband went "oh wow honey, this is one of the coolest things ever, and it is so you." I must say between this and my white and blue dragon shall I will be the coolest dressed nerd on campus and that is not easy to do when you are 40. And it is just girly enough to keep my husband from steeling it too.

Now as you can see This is by far the most spoiled any one I know has been in a while. I feel like I got three larges
And I opened it on a good day for getting goodies, because my daughter has beed yelling at me all day she has Strep, a UTI, and a Flu and as a result is in more pain the her normal pain and her Dr did her paper work to get a handicap parking pass and a handicap state ID so she is not in a good mood plus add the fact that she is a teen to this and wow I wanted to runaway for my own safety. But if I do I will be warm Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2012 04:11:57 AM »

Wow, silentblair, I can't believe that package!  The envelope really WAS bigger on the inside!  You did all that in less than 3 weeks?  I love the colors in the hat.  The ice bag cover is such a great idea!  And the scarf is really fantastic--that had to take a while.  Everything is so well-planned for your partner; reallly a wonderful package.

Strawberryh--sounds like you have your hnads full with your daughter!

Quaggy, I LOVE the rainbow package--so bright and happy!  Each thing is great--I especially love the potholders.  Great work!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012 06:33:31 AM by Leslieshappyheart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sneak Peek: Birchbox June 2013
Susan Sarandon Gets Incredibly Candid About Aging in Hollywood
Skin Care Tips For Oily Skin
Upgrade Your Beauty Bag for $15 or Less
Legendary Colorist Christophe Robin Gets Frank About Cannes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...