A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
743 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SURPRISE Swap GALLERY-- Send by 9/10/12  (Read 27004 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2012 05:22:33 PM »

I recived from Strawberryh today.
Here we have: a bacon washcloth, lots of pretty fibers for needle felting Grin, a key necklace, a ring that actually fits Shocked, note cards, and a cute little doodle guy.

A close up of the pretty ring.

Thanks so much Strawberryh I love it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2012 06:09:56 PM »

A bacon washcloth? How funny. My son would love that, he loves anything with bacon. Nice package Strawberryh, the ring is lovely and my favorite color. I love the key necklace, and that roving is going to make some wonderful projects.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2012 06:24:44 PM »

I received from Bunnie Boo!

I got a gorgeous rainbow dragon hoopla, a monster called Chester, Moshi Monster gummis, which I promptly hid from my monsters, and a tin of Altoids - the type of tin with a non embossed lid! Miss Six has already claimed Chester, who has pride of place on her pillow.  Cheesy

He's sparkly  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2012 06:43:27 PM »

I bought 2 of the key chains. I had planned on Bringing Markers so we could decorate them together. Since that didnt happen I was Mugged by My Teenager.  Smiley
And Bacon makes every thing even doing dishes.

I recived from Strawberryh today.
Here we have: a bacon washcloth, lots of pretty fibers for needle felting Grin, a key necklace, a ring that actually fits Shocked, note cards, and a cute little doodle guy.

A close up of the pretty ring.

Thanks so much Strawberryh I love it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2012 07:19:59 PM »

Finally, I can post!

I seriously wasn't kidding when I said that Craftsunderground spoiled me rotten... It's not only because she sent me a zillion different things, but also because each of the things is flat-out amazing!!

Check out all of all of the goodies - It is literally impossible for me to decide which thing I like best:

Here is a necklace that couldn't be cooler or more personal...  She made it vintage-style, which I adore, and included an old skate key, a stamped metal tag (like a locker tag at a roller rink), and a hand made wooden tag that says "Niagara Derby Girls"

Let me just say that I was with two of my team mates, on our way to watch the regional finals for derby, when I picked up my package... talk about jealous!!  This necklace went directly on my body & stayed there for the entire tournament!  I had about 400 compliments from random derby strangers ~ AWESOME gift Craftsunderground!!

Next up, the beautiful & classic lace necklace:

Not only is the vintage lace absolutely gorgeous, so is the chain! I love, love, love this piece & can't wait to wear it to work Smiley

These yarn ball earrings will go beautifully with the necklace I think - don't you?

Speaking of yarn balls...  CHECK OUT MY OTHER NEW FAVOURITE NECKLACE!!   Grin

I pinned this charm a while ago and am so seriously impressed by how perfectly Craftsunderground recreated it!  It is even more beautiful that I imagined it could be!  AAAAND she included a very delicate cross-stitch piece on the back of the charm -  very sorry, but I don't have a picture.  So great.

These incredible felt bowls were also on my Pinterest:

I really don't even know how to describe how much I love them.  The colour is beautiful, the buttons are perfect & the felt is so soft...  They are just great. Great.

Last but definitely not least, she sent this clever little box made out of playing cards:

Have you ever seen one of these before??  I haven't!  And now I own one Smiley  It will be perfect for all of my Yahtzee dice I think  Grin

I know I said it before, but please know that I am seriously humbled by your generosity, Craftsunderground Smiley  I hope that you enjoyed making all of these gifts as much as I will enjoy using them!  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2012 07:26:40 PM »

I think my favorite part of  that package is the yarn ball earrings! Those are really cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a break from swapping through the summer.  If you'd like to follow my craft journey until my return, please visit any or all of the sites below. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EmalieAlexander
https://www.facebook.com/EmalieAlexander
Twitter: @EmalieAlexander
susanab

« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2012 04:24:06 AM »

congrats missmelmarie on your poppet-making! she turned out super and i love the black and whiteness of her. beautiful eyes!

i love the pillow covers, texscrapper. that's great fabric and should keep those pillows well dressed for a long time Smiley

thats a lot of crafty spoilage, najaorama! have never seen a picture frame cushion before--brilliant. knit frog and chocolate? superior.

im screaming laughing at the bikini whale hoop from donniesgirl! last year we lucked out and wend to the montreal jazz festival and the b52's closed the event! this is so well made and fun, fun, fun!

cinnamon teal, that circle scarf looks great on you--like its an trusty friend that you've worn for a while! commmmfffffy! one groovy spoilage Cheesy beautiful dandelion--i love that. but, me? i esp love those fabric bracelets. beautiful! and the yarn balls--all of them--such an awesome package!

Craftsunderground-wow! everything is awesome. those fabric bowls are beautiful and that skate key necklace is sooo sweet!

fantastic package from onyxnox! those wallets are wonderful--that bird fabric--WOW! that's amazing! the insides are lovely--look at that pieceing and stitching! "eat it or starve"! so funny! (so true when I was growing up Undecided)

all those goodies from strawberryh! the key necklace is lovely--and i love those doodle guys. have thought about getting oen--wish i could DRAW!

oooh--dragon hoopla from Bunnie Boo is really nice. very nice monster plushie--i esp. like how you did the eyes--very pretty monsterish!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
CDEeeek
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2012 05:32:44 AM »

I love everything in this lot, but that tiny x-stitch I am totally in love with. And I love the playing cards box, wish there was a tutorial. I'd probably make like, a hundred of them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2012 05:53:36 AM »

I love everything in this lot, but that tiny x-stitch I am totally in love with. And I love the playing cards box, wish there was a tutorial. I'd probably make like, a hundred of them!

Your wish is my command!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMYdI7bGmtg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CDEeeek
« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2012 06:01:10 AM »

Your wish is my command!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMYdI7bGmtg

Thank you so much! I have a lot of vintage partial decks, including some tarot cards and kids card games that will be perfect for this!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Straight Hair Without a Flat Iron
How to Do a Modern 1950s Poodle Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Goes Blonde
The Modern Chignon Tutorial
Hair Tips: How To Use Dry Shampoo The Right Way
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...