A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SURPRISE Swap GALLERY-- Send by 9/10/12  (Read 31430 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2012 08:08:11 AM »

All the goodies from Craftsunderground to Koreena look awesome!  Are those felted bowls?  They will be useful for so many things.  I think I need some explanation about the other things in that picture.  Craftsunderground, can you help me out?  The necklace is really pretty--I love all the different dangly bits!

Onyxnox, your package to onegroovyday is awesome too!  The wallets are pretty, the fabrics are great!  And that sign is too funny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2012 08:50:10 AM »

When I saw that on her pinterest, I just knew I had to make it.  But I had serious swap anxiety, not being able to PM and ask questions.  I am so glad you liked everything onegroovyday!  Did you like those Jolly Ranchers?  I thought they were neat, with the chewy and hard combined Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2012 08:57:56 AM »

When I saw that on her pinterest, I just knew I had to make it.  But I had serious swap anxiety, not being able to PM and ask questions.  I am so glad you liked everything onegroovyday!  Did you like those Jolly Ranchers?  I thought they were neat, with the chewy and hard combined Cheesy

no anxiety needed, the sign is PERFECT!!... love it!!

and yes, the Jolly Ranchers were awesome, I had never had them before, and will admit that my tounge was great colors all day yesterday!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2012 08:26:57 PM »

OMG THANK YOU Craftsunderground!!!!!  I can't believe how much you spoiled me with this amazingly awesome package!!  It's nearly midnight & I just got home but I couldn't wait to come on here to say ~ WOW! Thanks!

Yes, those are some gorgeous (gorgeous, gorgeous) felt bowls, Leslie.  There were also 2 necklaces, another necklace charm, some earrings & a super cute card box.  This post is just a quick one for now - as soon as I can get my hands on a proper camera, I'll post some photos (& descriptions) that do these things a little more justice!

Thanks again Craftsunderground Cheesy  I am humbled by your generosity Smiley

(big thanks to Naja for sharing a sneak peek of the awesome-ness, too  Kiss)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2012 12:07:33 AM »

Can't wait to see the pictures, koreena.
So many beautiful packages so far! I hope my secret partner will receive soon and that she likes the _________ on her ______ Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2012 12:26:21 AM »

I hope my secret partner will receive soon

Me too - although I posted less than two weeks ago, but it feels like forever! Damn you, international postage!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2012 01:50:41 AM »

I hope my secret partner will receive soon

Me too - although I posted less than two weeks ago, but it feels like forever! Damn you, international postage!

I'll second that! Curse you Australia Post!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2012 03:19:34 PM »

The person who said it was best to receive after a long day at work wasn't kidding!  We had our first day of in-service classes today, and they were offerring whooping cough vaccines for free.  Since I catch whatever my students have, I took advantage of the opportunity.  Little did I know that my upper arm would be so SORE afterwards! 

That said...I came home with my sore arm from work, and THERE WAS A PACKAGE THERE FROM ISAKKIAH JAI (sorry, I just know I spelled that wrong  Tongue)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was worth the wait!  (I am unable to take and post photos until I get a chance to try the new photo hosting so IJ kindly agreed to post photos when I receive.  So for now, I will post a description of the items:

*When I tore the brown paper off the package, there was cupcake wrapping paper underneath!  I carefully took it off the package, and I am saving it for a future project.  I LOVE cupcakes!

*Underneath the wrapping paper was MORE CUPCAKES!  IJ gave me a cupcake shoebox!  It is AWESOME, and I'm going to bring it to work, where I am always in need of more storage items.

*Inside the box was two packages.  One held an ADORABLE embroidery that says:  "Mrs. B is the bestest teacher in the WORLD!! Love, I.J."  She even embroidered lines on the fabric to make it look like lined paper!  It is going in my motivational bulletin board in my classroom.

*The other package held decorated notecards!  Wrapped in red ribbon and there is a TON of them!  Both the envelopes and cards are decorated!

*Two rock candy lollipops which were immediately eaten by my girls! (They say THANK YOU too!)

*Lastly, she wrote me a LOVELY note on a card with a flower cutout!

What's so funny about this is that IJ and I are partnered in the 'Random Swap', and we really hit it off.  So she already knew all about me before this swap even began!  Cheesy

THANK YOU Grin Grin Grin  THANK YOU
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
najaorama
Tutorial Contributor

My kung fu is strong today!

« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2012 03:56:18 PM »

Ok, round pin cushions are my sewing pet peeve. Its just nice to have one standing there by your machine that wont role away while your other hand is holding the fabric. And that frame was a great size, not too big not too small and it was on super clearance cuz the glass was chipped.

Anyway I am glad Quaggy likes her package. It was really hard not being able to ask about color and style and stuff. I think this one had my record for swap anxiety. 

Been doing some sewing for another swap and just wanted to say I Love my picture frame pin cushion. So portable and handy!!!!  awe my new love!!!!!

Yay mission accomplished!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Go to your bosom, knock there, and see what your heart doth know." WS Measure for Measure

www.najadruva.com
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2012 05:00:24 PM »

I sent to Texscrapper and she has received but can't post pics. I will as soon as I find a spare moment. Hopefully tonight. (Sorry it's taking so long, it's been a crazy few days.) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Bart Simpson - Full body - 38th Drawing
How to Draw Duffman - 21st Drawing
How to Draw Otto Mann - 29th Drawing
How to Draw Disco Stu - 43rd Drawing
How to Draw a Multi-Eyed Squirrel - 53rd Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...