A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,732
Currently Running With Scissors:
517 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Art Doll Swap - Send by 10/05  (Read 18529 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2012 08:05:21 AM »

I'm going through my stuff & see what I can come up with, I know I have a lot of things around here, Just have to look for them LOL!!!  When I get done I will send to my partner "lovesclutter" & she can use them or not!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins?filter=likes

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2012 08:19:13 AM »

I can't wait to see your gallery, I really wish I could have joined you all  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2012 06:52:04 PM »

I can't wait to see your gallery, I really wish I could have joined you all  Smiley

Next time...

How's everyone doing? Nervous? Excited? Already finished and whistling a happy tune? Still haven't selected my final fabrics - I chose about 20 when I only needed 4 or 5!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
August Dotee Swap - Now open
4 x 4 Art Swap - coming soon
It's my 10th Craftster-versary!
dessadoll

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012 10:40:29 PM »

How's everyone doing? Nervous? Excited? Already finished and whistling a happy tune? Still haven't selected my final fabrics - I chose about 20 when I only needed 4 or 5!

Are you SERIOUS?Huh  I'm still at the drawing board.  No clue what style of doll, type of doll, theme of doll I am going to do.  Never mind selecting final fabrics.

Maybe I should be a little concerned. Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

susanab
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2012 09:48:16 AM »

i'm nervous excited, yes. although i'm overly abundanted with fabric at this time, i plan to make my way to the City Quilter because i saw some wonderful things on their website that would be marrrvelous for something Spooky and yet Pooky Cheesy
A bead and 4 distressed/rusty  bottle caps is all i'm sending you, SP, and that's only because I said I'd send some stuff. Feel free to restash them. I have been rusting bottlecaps on my porch. My neighbors would prefer i mow. Pah. Tongue
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012 09:52:07 AM by susanab » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2012 03:38:26 PM »

haven't sent my stuff yet, hoping sharalee will use her stash. I can't send till the weekend. Just trying to think of something she may actually want to use. I have a plantar fasciaita or whatever it's called, and I'm on my feet all day, so I just can't do anything right now. LOL But I kinda know what direction I'm going. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Smmarrt

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2012 11:41:30 PM »

Are you SERIOUS?Huh  I'm still at the drawing board.  No clue what style of doll, type of doll, theme of doll I am going to do.  Never mind selecting final fabrics.

Maybe I should be a little concerned. Huh

No worries - I was making a joke.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
August Dotee Swap - Now open
4 x 4 Art Swap - coming soon
It's my 10th Craftster-versary!
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2012 12:58:52 AM »

I have had a little basket full of tiny trinkets and cloth remnants on things I was too attached to let go of and projects I didn't keep but not sure what to do with. So I am going to send that along to susanb. If you can use it for anything, susanb, great but if nothing works for what you are doing just send it back and I will keep saving it until that perfect project comes along. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012 10:57:38 AM »

haven't sent my stuff yet, hoping sharalee will use her stash. I can't send till the weekend. Just trying to think of something she may actually want to use. I have a plantar fasciaita or whatever it's called, and I'm on my feet all day, so I just can't do anything right now. LOL But I kinda know what direction I'm going. lol

Oh I'm sorry "lovesclutter" your in pain. I've had 1 of those before & they are painful. So take care. I 'll try to send a little bit of stuff by tomorrow, you can use or not.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins?filter=likes

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2012 02:27:34 PM »

Me too sharalee. Probably just a small flat rate box cause I can charge the postage online. I overdrew my account and I'm pretty sure I did NOT set up that payment, but at least I'm not behind on my house or truck. LOL I found a group that I joined a long time ago and went there for inspiration. It won't be a poppet, but it will be SOMETHING (starting teasers already).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Outfit of the Day: Dress and Denim Jacket
3 Must Have Denim Styles
Three Fresh Ways to Wear Vests
3 Oversized Sweater Outfits
Spooky Fall Outfits
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...