A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Awesome Adventure Time Swap Gallery  (Read 18270 times)
Tags for this thread: adventure_time  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2012 05:40:32 AM »

That's a fantastic bag and Marceline and Bubblegum dolls. IMPRESSIVE! My kids get the Adventure Time Comic book, and there is a spin off comic for Marceline and Princess Bubblegum. It's pretty cute. Marceline's band is on tour and PB joins as manager.

Love the stamps too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2012 05:54:27 AM »

OK here's the loot I sent off to Hippycannibal. It's been a week since I verified with her that she'd received, so I think it's safe to post pics.  Wink

I think I mentioned when I posted pics of the package they sent me that a pair of roommates were my partners (Hippycannibal and Carbine_corgi). One didn't think she met the criteria so they went in together...
I decided to rise to the occasion!

First off I found a candy tin at the thrift store in the shape of a book so of course I changed into
The Enchiridion!!!

First I painted it white then went to town with some sharpie markers. I then sealed it with modpodge. Kind of some cracking of the modpodge along the spine when it dried, but I thought it went along with the aged look.  Grin

I couldn't leave the inside of the box empty so I crafted 2 keychains and a pair of earrings.

Yes, that is Paper Pete (PP) the Pageling you see on those earrings. But, wait... the earrings are also made out of paper! Meta.

A Marceline Travel Tissue Cozy

Princess Bubblegum Pillow Case Bag

Marceline and Flame Princess Knitted Ice Pack Boo Boo Cozies

Hippycannibal and Carbine_corgi are both roller derby girls so I figured these would come in handy!

And Lastly,

Coffee mugs! Images from the intro on one side, Card Wars episode reference on the other

I used a technique I'd seen on Pinterest (Sharpie Marker/bake @350) but I don't know if I would try it again. You have to be SUPER careful when washing them.  Undecided

So there it is. My partner(s) told me they loved everything and I do too. I had so much fun crafting Adventure Time stuff! I just couldn't stop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2012 12:20:48 PM »

Woah holy shmow! What a great package silentblair! (let me borrow some of that energy please???) haha Love everything! the enchiridion book is such a great idea. The icepack cozies are just too awesome and the tissue cozy too extra funny if you get nosebleeds a lot XD  love the mugs too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Helena Puck
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2012 02:06:20 PM »

Love those ice pack cozies. The mugs are really clever too. Great art all around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
hippycannibal
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2012 09:49:15 PM »

@SilentBlair- I just got done rounding everything back up and took pics to post on here- glad you beat me to it though.  Wink
We love everything! My roommate and I both made your package together and I'm glad you liked those- we ended up fighting over the Enchiridion box- but I won by getting both the sweet tissue box and I got dibs on the Flame Princess ice pack. Again, it was such a huge package and we both love everything in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hayleylujah
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2012 02:15:39 PM »

I finally got a camera cord, so I can upload pics from the package I received! Warning, this is gonna be super pic heavy.

Seabound23 did an amazing job and spoiled me rotten. This was a really fun swap to participate in.

The first thing I saw (and by far my favorite item) was an AT charm bracelet!  Cheesy It's so cute and the characters are just perfect. (it took two pictures to capture the detailing, hence the obvious line in the photos)

Then these fantastic paint by numbers. I haven't painted these yet, I'm waiting for a boring day when I can be like "I have nothing to do.. Oh wait, AT paintings!"

She also included a Fiona and Cake hoop, which is currently hanging on my dorm room wall. I love the fabric she stitched it onto.

Seabound23 makes the most adorable headbands. Both of these were a hit with friends when I wore them.

And lastly, a Jake card (which her son helped color in Cheesy), toy Gunter, and a sweet keychain.

Thanks so much Seabound23! I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My jumbled blog of vegan rantings on food and crafts: http://limabeanlover.wordpress.com/
sharktopus

You don't need a permit for a glue gun.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2012 03:17:42 PM »

We went to the carnival yesterday, and mini-sharktopus wore her hat.

Action shot? I think so!

She seriously loves this hat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2012 04:17:41 PM »

Oh my glob she looks so stinkin cute!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
shdwstrm
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2012 05:14:55 PM »

Hey all!

So I received from Ryn!!!  I LOVE my package!!!!

Heres everything I got

An awesome drawing of Fionna!!!

A wicked Marceline shirt!!

Closeup of the Marceline stencil

A wood burned plaque of Cake and Fionna

Close up of Cake

Closeup of Fionna

and...

a super-awesome-wicked-MATHMATICAL-SHMOW ZOW Finn sword necklace!!!

Check out the detail!!!!

Tahnk you soooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo much Ryn!!!!  I LOVE all of it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Gal
LouiesLoops

louiesloops.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2012 12:16:49 AM »

Hey guys! GrindHouseHussy19 made me some really awesome stuff for this swap. She made my first swap totally mathematical. She made sooo much stuff I can't explain them all! My favorites have to be the cross stitched gunter and bmo shirt. Check them all out!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Convert Images Into Icons in Gimp
How to Make Animated Wallpapers in Gimp
How to Speed Up Videos Using Camtasia Studio
How to Create Water Droplets in Gimp
How to Make Animated GIFs in Gimp
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...