A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,764
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Awesome Adventure Time Swap Gallery  (Read 20885 times)
Tags for this thread: adventure_time  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2012 06:09:10 PM »

Sry I have been so behind on things...the last week has been crazy.....Feedback is up for those who have sent out and their partners have posted pics...there are just only a few more ppl who have to post up pics and then the rest of the feedback will be completed. So now.........

From my wonderful First Time swapper LouiesLoops I got.....

The coolest crochet Jake the Dog cell cover......(yup been using it already)

AND omg omg omg AND....

The bestest Jake the Human hat EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Thx Louie I love it love it love it!!!! Ur crocheting skills are MATHEMATICAL!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012 06:22:21 PM by GrindHouseHussy19 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2012 08:09:06 AM »

First of all, I'm glad you liked everything RougeRaven! That large item is still coming along, hopefully to be sent soon.

Second of all, I love those hoops gotgrey (and are those Adventure Time word magnets?). The Tin-chiridion is fabulous, as are those cool guy/dweeb mugs. Love that loaded charm bracelet, is that a banana charm? Also that adventure sword necklace is amazing! Such detail! That and the Gunter cross stitch are getting pinned for sure. The crochet Finn hat is cool, I  never thought of making a Finn hat with anything other than fleece.

Finally, sorry for the delay in posting pictures. I had a sculpture project due that had some unexpected complications and long story short I ended up spending 25 hours total in the last three days fixing it. But none of that matters now because behold!

(Imagine some math trumpet noises here or something)

First of all, she made me a Finn head pillow! If it looks a bit rumpled, that's because I've been cuddling it the past two nights. She also made me a fortune-cookie Jake, based on (but imho far superior too) the jakeloaves on my Pinterest. There is a Finn doll as well, with removable backpack!

Here is the Peppermint Butler picture I received, which is going up on my wall stat, and the back of the Jakecookie and Finn. (Quick Insert Photos I love you but why won't you let me rotate things?)

TINY BEEMO. Itty bitty cuttie wootie Beemo! And a Marceline head, which I think I'll make into a Christmas ornament.

Here is my new shirt! It is based off of one PB wears, and is accompanied by bubble tape and chocorooms (which I have been craving since I ran out of my last stash from Japan). RougeRaven pointed out that chocolate mushrooms would probably be found all over Ooo. True!

Finally, my partner totally spoiled me by getting me all three issues of Scream Queens AND getting one of them signed by an author/artist! Plus magnets!

Thank you so much RougeRaven, this has been a mathematical swap and I am so luck to have had you as a partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2012 03:28:44 PM »

I received a while ago, but I've been too sick to post pictures. Well, I managed to pull myself out of bed today, so time for pictures of the amazing package I received from shdwstrm.

First off this super adorable (and 3D!!!) Jake coin purse.

Next up a mathematical framed cross stitch of Jake and Finn.

And a HUGE hoop cross-stitch of Marceline.

And as if shdwstrm hadn't already outdone herself, last, but certainly not least, a great Finn bag!

Thanks for the absolutely incredible package shdwstrm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2012 04:53:28 PM »

Wow Shdstrm, great package. That Marceline hoop is impressive work. That's one of my favorite images of her. I'd be over joyed if you were willing to share if you created it, of course. I love everything, the bag and pouch, such creativity!

I also love all the goodies RougeRaven sent, especially the little plushies. Jake is super cute and has a great shape. That's a great comic book too. I'm reading that series as well; its a great little six shot story line.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
shdwstrm
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2012 04:56:44 PM »

The Marceline was a pattern I found on Etsy. I had noooo clue just how big it was going to eventually be. She was the longest item time wise to make.

That's a 10" hoop that I put her in. Dang she was big!!!! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Gal
RougeRaven
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2012 07:16:47 PM »

I had a lot of fun making everything for Interrobam. It was hard to decide when to cut myself off, there were just too many ideas I wanted to try out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2012 05:06:29 AM »

Such a talented group of people here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2012 02:15:58 PM »

wowie zowie! Lots of spoilage going on in this swap! What amazing craftsters we have in this round! Love those knitted Finn and Jake bags, the cross stitches, the phone case, fortune cookie jake and finn doll, unicorn shirt and I'm sure so much I'm forgetting to mention I'm sure! (got plenty of pinning to do later Wink )

Well I got my awesome package today from burstofpanties!
This was on the front and made the mail lady crack up even though she doesn't know what adventure time is.

She made me a paper machet D and H for my name (Dee Hull) Marceline and the Scream Queens style

Then she made me this cute little star box with some bonus Jake Earrings inside and 3 big suckers Smiley

She also made me a huge peppermint butler hoop! Cheesy

She sent me some sweet bonus books that are super cool and came wrapped up with a big Finn and Jake pin on the front of it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2012 02:20:19 PM »

Oops I forgot to say thank you burstofpanties! Love everything cant wait until I have my own craft area set up in our new place and I can hang those Letters up by my desk and use the little star box for odds and ends Cheesy Glad to add a new hoop to newbie collection definitely needed some Peppermint Butler!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
RougeRaven
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2012 02:43:32 PM »

WhimsicallyObsessed, I seriously want to steal that journal. The Peppermint Butler hoop is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
6 Hard to Find Thai Beauty Products
Bloody-Good Makeup: Transform Yourself Into a Fang Fatale
Celebrities and the Beauty Brands They Endorse
An Unbelievable Makeover for a Viewer Who Lost Half Her Size
DIY Sugar Skull Makeup for Halloween
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...