A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2012 SIGN UP 08/14/12 until 09/6/12 or until full  (Read 20841 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2012 02:54:10 PM »

Picked up some wrapping paper for this swap at a garage sale today, as well as some holiday cards.  They had the Charlie Brown Xmas CD at one of the garage sales as well, so i picked that up for me! Cheesy. Bought two items from Michaels and will be working on them as soon as i log off. Im making nice progress on this swap.  Oh, also purchased a set of crafted smalls and printed out a pattern for several more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
adrienne_bowers
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2012 11:42:42 AM »

I'm here,  still finishing up other swaps before I start crafting for the two big ones I have to concentrate on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2012 02:11:59 PM »

Days 1, and 2 complete, Working on 4 and 5 this week. Need to get my rear in gear, time is getting away from me
THIS ROCKS   Logged
courtneyf
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2012 03:02:45 PM »

Getting close to finishing my extra large item. Getting most of my other days pretty done. Still have some days to finish and one of the small days to think of what to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2012 05:12:00 PM »

Was there a Xmas themed question on this thread that I missed?  Huh

Anyhoo...is it okay to count multiples of something that could be used individually (like a coaster, just for an example) as multiples when you make many to make a set (like ornaments, for example)...and count them individually as items for the days?  (i.e.-a set of eight items like the ones above for day eight)

I am working on some smalls.  Busted out the beginning part of all of them today while watching the "Housewives" reruns.  Working on the middles now, and probably will start on finishing them while watching the season finale in an hour.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2012 05:19:45 PM »

Anyhoo...is it okay to count multiples of something that could be used individually (like a coaster, just for an example) as multiples when you make many to make a set (like ornaments, for example)...and count them individually as items for the days?  (i.e.-a set of eight items like the ones above for day eight)

I received coasters in this before each were hand made so each were counted as 1 item so a set of 4 say would be 4 items not 1 as a set of coasters. 8 handmade ornaments I would also call each an individual item. I did 12 crochet snowflakes in this before as day 12 each was its own item if I made 12 or 12 different ornaments my fingers would have gone on strike before day 11!

For me personally the line is like buying a box of 12 ornaments and saying thats day 12 or buying a coaster set them calling each an individual item if no crafting has been added to each I would think would be stretching the counting out a bit, but then again I get creative with math in swaps and go uhhh  4 and 3 and 4 and 2 yep thats day 5....somehow the math makes sense in my head!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2012 05:21:32 PM »

Still crafting away and picked up some more supplies tonight.

I love when I bring swap items places to work on them. Last week I got OMG what? You're like just giving that away to someone? for like free? someone you have never met? seriously?

Some people just will never understand!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2012 05:36:05 PM »

Miss Barbara that is how my counting is gonna go for your package so feel free to do the same.
I managaed to knock out day 12 with 12 like items but all different, I need to make 1 more of the item I was working on the other day and I will have day 11 completed also.  Back to work tomorrow rats!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vixen72
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2012 04:33:01 PM »

Crafting is coming along. Debating on making or ordering an item. I may go for it tho. And glad the hubby is back on weekly pay. Same amount of money but can buy craft stuff each week if needed and not have to wait for a payday. Still thinking and planning other days. eek. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
koalascout
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2012 10:58:47 PM »

still here ladies working on angel package as well.

as for counting for each day i will leave that up to each of you. just make sure to be fair about it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply Highlighter Makeup
How to Apply False Eyelashes
How to Make Homemade Fruit Popsicles
How to Make Homemade Smoothies
Lauryn: How to Make the Perfect Tortillas
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...