A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
685 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2012 SIGN UP 08/14/12 until 09/6/12 or until full  (Read 20112 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2012 05:10:24 PM »

I'm back in town again. I'm halfway done with one of the Bigger days, but still have a lot of stalking to do! I am still so excited for this. I may run away to the yarn shop and fabric store on Sunday.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2012 08:37:48 PM »

I've started getting some ideas together but still have ALOT of thinking to do! I am hoping to get a decent list tomorrow so that I can get some supplies together this weekend. This is my first large swap and I'm still nervous about thinking of enough ideas...

I know I tried before doing a list like day! - day 12 etc Never worked so I really just like to find an idea and run with it, then look and go oh 1,2,3.... Theres day 7!

I have a larger day started may be day 1 may be day 3 not sure 2 days in I still have a lot of work to do on it so its an xlrg and I think my partner will love it but I don't think she wants 3 of them

You'll be fine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2012 08:57:11 AM »

I am sitting my butt on the couch all day today and working on this swap!  Yea!  I just listed the days in my swap notebook with spaces to fill in when I finish an item.  I, too, just go by what I have an idea for and see where it fits.  Ive already listed some items Ive gotten done.  Quaggy was also gracious enough to allow me to do Theme Days, of which I have several ideas for already, so that is helping me with the idea process.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2012 01:54:02 PM »

I am so excited!  I finished one more of a set of four items (just need yarn to finish the last one), finished a medium (set of four items, again), and kinda experimented with an idea I had and although I stunk up my kitchen  Roll Eyes it came out so great that I immediately made four more!  But now I ran out of glue sticks for my glue gun, so they will have to wait to be finished as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2012 02:05:50 PM »

Just made a trip to hancocks for some supplies.  I managed to get enough fabric for 5 projects.  Excited about this!!!!  I also nabbed some supplies for my mini 12 days of Christmas swap.  Just finished crating for the spell my name and now 2 left for mini halloween then I can get going on Christmas goodies.  Hoping to finish up all my stuff and start on crafting for this one tomorrow. Just love rainy weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vixen72
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2012 06:53:41 PM »

I'm still in the stalking plotting stage. I have ink now so I can print out the questionnaire and get to work. I have swap anxiety from hades.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlehajerika
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2012 08:55:24 PM »

I'm still in the stalking plotting stage. I have ink now so I can print out the questionnaire and get to work. I have swap anxiety from hades.

I feel that pain! But I did get some good stuff today, no actual crafting but got some supplies and swap items!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2012 06:25:37 AM »

I started on one of the big items which is actually small in size Smiley I also picked up some extras and have a small done. I have most of the materials for the items I have planned so far so I am off to a decent start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2012 11:39:08 AM »

Just realized Bugaboo1 was in this swap! She was my first swap partner ever! You're a lucky lady meganlorraine!

I must agree that I'm a lucky kid. This swap is going to rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
courtneyf
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2012 07:16:13 PM »

so excited for this swap. Been working hard to get some good ideas to make. Have some days done already.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Grilled Pineapples with Coconut Ice Cream
Homemade Thin Mint Ice Cream Recipe
How to Make a Raspberry and Yoghurt Cheesecake
Confetti Cake in a Jar? Yes, and Duff Goldman Shows Us How!
How to Make Baked Nespoli
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...