A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2012 SIGN UP 08/14/12 until 09/6/12 or until full  (Read 21201 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2012 01:54:28 PM »

Well my lost package has caused more of an issue than I could have thought. I have been out, Black friday shopping, since 11pm last night and cannot find the supplies locally. So I had to switch plans on what I will do for that day, still will be good and another item my crafty goodness partner will enjoy, but you know when you set out with a plan in your head of what you are looking for and the total frustration in not finding it!

Lines weren't long here though. My DD and I do black friday every year and we have rules "No place with Mart in the name is visited on Black Friday" etc. But, we were in the parking lot where Walmart is and it was dead! I have seen more cars in that parking lot on a tuesday at 11am. Joann fabrics the cutting line was only 20 people deep not 200, Best buy was packed with people buying tablets and they had a separate line for that but even Target the line was moving along fast total time in line was like 10 min.

So for me it was great I was able to source some super cool stuff for my partner to replace the lost package and then did enough shopping that I am almost done and my youngest DS's Bday is New years eve so I always get his Bday gifts now too.

I have this swap to finish, my spinning group Christmas swap to complete, a couple items still in the works for family and friends and I am officially done!

Ok off to decorate because now I am so wired on dunkin donuts I will pass out later once my body realizes I have been going for too long with no sleep!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2012 05:12:18 PM »

LOST PACKAGE???  I must've missed that post.  How terrible.  I'm sorry for you and for your partner.  I hope you don't get too stressed trying to replicate the package.  Maybe it will turn up after all, just later than you thought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2012 07:25:21 PM »

I think it  may have been a supply package that was lost in route to her!!!!!  I managed to make 4 items yesterday.  Been out shopping all day today just got home and then went back to Hancocks for a 2nd trip.  This morning lines at Hancocks where about 45 minutes long but tonight I was one of 3 customers in the store the 2nd was my BF who was there to buy me my Christmas gift!  We got in and out in less than 15 minutes!!!

Plans are to get a few more things made tonight before bed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2012 09:24:13 AM »

Hallejuah, and amen sister!  I AM DONE!  Just need a few finishing touches, drying, and gluing...but basically everything is done!  I am off from work on Tuesday, and hope to have either everything totally done by then and wrap it, or at least have the finishing touches done and be able to wrap and send by the first.

YEA!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
littlehajerika
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2012 08:18:03 PM »

Got quite a lot done today and pretty proud of myself! I think I've finished everything that has to be sent by the first send date and it got ALOT of the clutter out of my mind! Wink

Still have PLENTY to do though, especially on my X-Large...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #185 on: November 25, 2012 01:56:34 PM »

AGH! This was not the good week to switch jobs... I'm madly crafting as we speak... okay well, I took a break to write this... I think I'm further ahead than I think I am. Gr. I'm in over my head! woooo!!!! Smiley Happy Scrambling everyone. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
littlehajerika
« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2012 02:07:57 PM »

I am planning on sending all of my items together but today is Send Date #1!

I am trying to get my mind in order to get down into my basement crafting lair to get some projects done! The pressure is on now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2012 07:13:11 PM »

no problem ladies,  the pressure is definitly on to race to the finish Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2012 05:56:12 PM »

My mega box arrived from Miss Barbara today!!!!  Group shot coming this weekend!!!!  I managed to complete another item last night.  Need to do 5 more so Friday night will be crazy crafting night to finish up!  I do see the light at the end of the tunnel just can't get there until Friday!!!!  May have to send multiple smaller boxes so I can make them fit into the automated slot or be late and ship on Monday!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2012 07:10:58 PM »

okay ladies, sorry i have not been very good at posting like i should. mom and i have been rearrange some rooms and the heat/air has gone out and will cost over $1000 dollars to fix, so i have been trying to stay warm with this cold weather here in georgia. you know when you get warm you end up falling asleep, again sorry ladies i will do better.

second item-i forgot dec first was a saturday  i know i might need  a couple of more days to get finished i am think of extended sendouts to dec 6th.   input welcome

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sesame Noodles Recipe
Chicken Legs with Apricots Sauce
Eating at a Japanese Family in Tokyo
Cucumber Raita Recipe
How to Make Vegetable Biryani
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...