A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap roung 85 gallery  (Read 4113 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012 03:13:18 PM »

Check out the adorable Jimmie the Lobster I received from rubies-pearls! He's absolutely perfect!

Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012 05:45:07 AM »

Check out the adorable Jimmie the Lobster I received from rubies-pearls! He's absolutely perfect!

Thank you!!!

We need a Jimmie Cheesy we ate him a few nights ago for dinner LOL sad when Lobster is WAY cheaper then bologna here~ 3.99 a pound REALLY and Bologna is 9.99 ON SALE wow huh.. so poor me will just eat lobster Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012 05:45:26 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012 06:01:28 AM »

Thank you!!!

We need a Jimmie Cheesy we ate him a few nights ago for dinner LOL sad when Lobster is WAY cheaper then bologna here~ 3.99 a pound REALLY and Bologna is 9.99 ON SALE wow huh.. so poor me will just eat lobster Cheesy

so jealous...I adore lobster, here in ireland the cheapest lobster you can get is frozen, (and then only at certain times of the year) it is about 16USD for a small one, and I mean small, I'd happily eat two...or three... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012 06:15:04 AM »

Thank you!!!

so jealous...I adore lobster, here in ireland the cheapest lobster you can get is frozen, (and then only at certain times of the year) it is about 16USD for a small one, and I mean small, I'd happily eat two...or three... Smiley
You need to come visit me next summer and skip the driving trip. Girl we would have sooooo much fun. We could go to Boston, Salem, The Cape, NYC, and where ever else our hearts want to go.. even down to DC and see so many of the crafters too... No need for a hotel me casa is you casa Cheesy it could be sooooo much fun!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012 06:15:29 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012 08:10:30 AM »

babalina, it would be! You never know, my DD just started back on her last year of high school today, she has major exams in June and I was thinking of a big trip to the US and Canada next summer, I'd like to do a craftster tour and catch up with all the cool kids!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012 08:11:19 AM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012 05:11:17 AM »

Yay, the postie rang my doorbell today, that could only mean one thing...a swap package!!

and what a fabulous one, I haven't been swapping in an age, so this was the first treat that the postman delivered in an eternity and it is brilliant, from the very generous Breegy

She claimed me for a stencilled item, I suggested a pillowcase for my daughter, who is bing bang and theatre obsessed. This is what she sent. She also added some mike and ike jellybeans for DD too (the plan is to keep these until christmas, but I am not sure I will be able to wait that long!)

and notice the packet of butter popcorn jellybellys...for me, the very best jelly beans in the best flavour in the world EVER...these were a suprise and very welcome..

This was the second pillowcase that she did, she told me that she wasn't happy with the first one, but she included it any way, in case i wanted to turn it into a bag. This is it, i think it is good, the paint stuck a little to itself, in transit, but a little touch up and I think a bag, oh oh, I have had a genius idea (so modest) I will turn it into a theatre journal/scrapbook for DD, she goes to london regularly to visit her dad and gets to see a lot of west end shows, if I make her a journal, I could use this for the cover..

anyway, enough waffling (can you tell I am really excited to receive a parcel!) this is the other pillowcase

thank you so much Breegy for making my return to swapping such fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012 06:49:30 AM »

Yay! I'm glad you liked the package! (and holy cow, it got there so fast) I was worried about sending it after being so frustrated with all of my attempts, I was feeling pretty self-conscious about my abilities. =( But now I'm not, because you liked it! That sucks that the grease one stuck together though, but yes, it is an easy fix.

These are the pens i used, btw, in case you want to make sure the color matches.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012 10:13:06 AM »

Ok so I lasted about 2 minutes before giving it to her...she LOVED it!. She cuts all of my stencils btw..and she admired your stencil cutting skills..and from a teenager that is high praise!...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012 10:29:48 AM »

Yay! I'm glad she likes it. I just used a boxcutter to cut it out, it's a lot easier to handle than an exacto knife, in my opinion.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012 09:30:26 AM »

I received from cloud_berry this morning, and I LOVE what she sent me! She claimed me for some wall letters so I can add to my daughter's alphabet wall. The stupid mailman left the package on the edge of my porch while it was raining, so I when I walked out I was upset that the rain may have gotten to her package, but it was completely dry on the inside, thank goodness. Anyway, heres the goodies!

And here's an "action shot" with some other letters I have made my daughter: (they fit in well!)

Thank you so so so much, cloud_berry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Fondant Snowman
How to Make a Fondant Dolphin
How to Make a Fondant Baby Chick
How to Make a Fondant Dinosaur
How to Make a Fondant Turtle
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...