A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW Swap Rnd 3 GALLERY  (Read 10520 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012 05:14:30 PM »

I got my package from Alexampersandra  last week and am finally getting around to posting pics, lol.  Damn camera for breaking down AGAIN!  Hope the quality is ok, I took them with my iPad.

Here are the first items I got, a felted Murloc purse, which my daughter keeps trying to steal, and 2 felt magnets. 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=550362&ppuser=129895

Here is the other item she sent, it has become my horde neck pillow! lol.  Works great for relaxing in my computer chair!
  The other side is black.

She also sent a scarf that had the quest pick-up and turn-in icons on it, but my daughter swiped it and she's over at her friend's right now Smiley

Thanks again, everything was great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimbles
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012 06:08:24 PM »

My parcel from Erica arrived today!

First impression: wow that's some crazy bubble wrap!
Second impression: the box I sent mine in can NOT compare to this one. And how much it cost to send. I thought my postage was expensive!
Third impression:how on earth did she do that? That's amazing!

Photos to follow when I get home from work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erica_tattoos
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2012 07:46:50 PM »

My parcel from Erica arrived today!

First impression: wow that's some crazy bubble wrap!
Second impression: the box I sent mine in can NOT compare to this one. And how much it cost to send. I thought my postage was expensive!
Third impression:how on earth did she do that? That's amazing!

Photos to follow when I get home from work.

woot! it arrived! i was starting to worry!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimbles
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2012 03:42:45 PM »

Something I learnt about erica_tattoos during this swap. If you say to her that something is nearly impossible, what she will hear is possible with the sacrifice of enough pink experiments.

But first up - the box! When it arrived it was wrapped in so much bubble wrap I literally couldn't even see what colour it was. That sucker was safe! I took to it with a pair of scissors and revealed was this lovely, shiny wig box.

And opened to reveal that it has six slots.

On my birthday one year, I logged in to find Alarm (my main toon) in the dancing troll village - where the trolls are always dancing and partying. It's the Cancun of Azeroth. Except not as easy to get to. Before we got cheap flights in Azeroth, the only way to get there was walljumping. I'm not going to tell you just what happened to Alarm there, or the kind of hangover he had when he woke up because:

And where would we be without some pets and toys.

They say

Grindgear toy gorilla.
Item Level 1.
Use: Unleash your inner ape!
"Now with jungle jumping action"
(20 second cooldown)

Sludge
Item Lvl 70
"Just Sludge"
Sell price: 2s50c

And some Dark Moon Faire trading cards. Based of the artwork on the banners around the faire. They should totally introduce this idea into the game. It would be like the nessingwary quests.

And we traded extras for our wow-playing guys. Mine has a rogue as his main.

The pic on the chest is the rogue icon. The rest of the pics are all rogue abilities - sap on the head, pickpocket on the pocket, backstab on the back and kidney shot right in the kidneys. So clever! He'll be lucky if I pass it on to him. Smiley

And finally the star of the show!

Here is Alarm.

And here is the amazing doll erica made. Her own pattern. I really thought it was too hard to even consider, but she did a stellar job. The photos aren't brilliant as he's so black. But Hopefully you can see all the sculpting she did of the legs and arms, and the fingers and the tail. Even the exact right hairstyle. Alarm isn't wearing his guild tabard in the screenshot, but the doll Alarm is.

And finally, all together again. It's no wonder my bags are always full.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012 09:31:00 PM by Kimbles » THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2012 07:09:40 PM »

Wow! Awesome package! I especially love the DMF postcards and the doll is stunning. LUCKY DUCK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2012 07:32:22 PM »

VERY cool stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2012 02:37:22 PM »

yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!! you got it!!! and yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! i got mine!!! and yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! everybody's gotten theirs!!!

so glad you like everything, kimbles! it was quite a fun {{and educational}} experience crafting for you!!! lol and the mystery icon on the chest of the hoodie is the "rogue" class icon.  Wink

okay, everybody, check out my sweet loots from kimbles!!! Grin Grin

firstly, the most awesomest felt badges evar!!! i love these! all hunter themed, of course! and the detail is amazing! Wink

secondly, and how fricking adorable is this; the sweetest little cute troll baby in the whole wild world! i love her to death, and her hair is the bees' knees!

and i think this may be my favoritest! an embroidered king mrgl mrgl!! awwwww.... and tinted with watercolors i think? beautifully done! i will frame him and he will hold a place of honor over my computer desk / craft station....  Grin Grin Grin <3

and last but not least a tee for my feller. he better count himself lucky that i'm blessed in the tata department, 'cause if i could wedge myself into this tshirt he wouldn't be getting it!  Cheesy

thanks so much for the amazing goodies kimbles, i love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimbles
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2012 03:36:09 PM »

and i think this may be my favoritest! an embroidered king mrgl mrgl!! awwwww.... and tinted with watercolors i think? beautifully done! i will frame him and he will hold a place of honor over my computer desk / craft station....  Grin Grin Grin <3

Yep. It was based on an in game screenshot, but the technique was inspired by Rhe Narwhal hoopla --> http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=410770.msg4850409#msg4850409 It ended up a more literal and less whimsical than the inspiration piece.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kmichele_craftyfae

the faery of creative chaos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2012 06:47:32 AM »

Everyone created and received such amazing packages! This was such an awesome and fun swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2012 08:31:10 AM »

Everyone created and received such amazing packages! This was such an awesome and fun swap!!

agreed and agreed!!! thank you everyone for an amazing and flake-free swap! please don't forget to double check your swap feedback on your profile and make sure it's right! (make sure you don't have a duplicate entry for this swap)

you guys are awesome!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Hair Brightener For Sunkissed Locks
Simple Steps to Saving Your Hair Color This Summer
How to Create a Simple Chignon
Best Of Hair Products For Curly Hair and Post Swimming
3 Easy Summer Hair Style Trends
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...