A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW Swap Rnd 3 GALLERY  (Read 8870 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2012 07:08:07 PM »

Here are three more items:
Phoenix Hatchling (based off an Angry Bird shape)

Hearthstone XStitch Hoop

Darkmoon Faire Reusable Bag (I repainted an unused Canon Bag)

Scroll, verbage is the firsat quest through the portal to Outland

Burn Crusade Door Hang
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012 03:20:13 PM by Lady_Lilybell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Toralune
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2012 04:11:10 PM »

Woohoo! Got my package today. Just need to grab my camera so I can get this process started. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2012 06:39:21 PM »

Pictures incoming!

The box everything came in:

First thing I pulled out was this adorable Perky Pug with a specially-crafted leather harness to match the in-game pet. Perfect for my pet-collecting tendencies. Tongue

Next a pair of necklaces, a mana potion necklace and a choker in pretty druidy colors.

Then came out a hearthstone headband as modeled by my Christmas penguin. Tongue

Now I never thought I'd say this on my very first swap, but Crymson showed mysterious partner powers by somehow knowing I need more mugs for tea/hot chocolate. Not enough of these things in the house I tell you so this was greatly appreciated. The other side says "[main]'s MIGHTY kobald bashing! MUG", the visible side has loot info as seen, and the handle says "Taking Candles since 2012."

This next one wowed me: a tiny little journal handbound with pretty textured paper inside!

Also some lovely painted squares of some Druid spells: Mark of the Wild, that mushroom spell I'll actually use now that it heals, Wild Growth, and Tree Form! It took a couple shots to get these too because they're nice and glossy.

And we crafted extras, so she made a quest journal for my sister for her schoolings. Smiley

Finally, a shot of all the epic loots together. Thanks for the awesome package Crymson! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erica_tattoos
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2012 09:47:06 PM »

..... AND EVERYONE HAS OFFICIALLY SENT! HOORAY!!!!......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmichele_craftyfae

the faery of creative chaos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2012 12:49:41 PM »

I got my package from Sylwa today and I absolutely love EVERYTHING! I squealed and giggled quite a bit while opening each item. And of course hubby thought I had gone bonkers but that's besides the point.

A WoW swap wouldn't be complete without a baby murloc! She created the pattern herself and it came out fabulous (I hope you remember how you made it as I know my kiddo will probably start begging for his own once he sees mine lol)!! This one just happened to be my favorite color too!

Next out of the box was a crochet druid bag in my troll druid's kitty colors. It's very roomy inside too!

One of my favorite pieces that Sylwa made for me was a woodburning of my Nightelf hunter Dreyl. It absolutely captured my pretty hunter perfectly! Love it!!

And now, prepare your wisting and pinning fingers! The item that was giving my poor partner such a headache to create and which I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE and am so happy she stuck it out and completed it because it just happens to be another one of my absolute favorites. My druid is what I lovingly call a feral boomchicken (the boomchicken nickname being given to her moonkin form back when hubby and I were raiding ICC with a group of friends) because not only is she boomkin, but she is also my bear. And Sylwa totally captured my druid's bear form perfectly!

All 4 legs are moveable and the head moves too. I think she did a fabulous job! Here's a couple more detail pictures.

She also sent a few extras, a druid necklace and a hunter one as well.

And one final picture of everything all together. I apologize that the picture is slightly blurry. My cat Orion was head butting my leg for attention lol. Thanks for being such an awesome partner Sylwa!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2012 03:52:55 PM »

Wow! Great Swag! I'd like to claim all of your items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2012 06:19:02 PM »

That bear is so cute(ferocious?)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2012 07:30:45 PM »

Mailman dropped epic loot!

First, a Crate of Meat that had... meat in it! Also more edibles: gummy bears (my favorite!) and also the wood-burned Alliance plaque. Awesome wood-burning!

Next up, skull and pendant...

...and an epic charm bracelet that I can't wait to wear tomorrow! I think my favorite might be the spirally thingy that is reminiscent of a hearthstone.

Wristwarmers!!! I'm starting to get a really amazing collection of these from swapping <3 And obviously, I'm wearing these right now. They would be my favorite thing, except I also got this:

A little wolpertinger all my own!!! Isn't he just the cutest thing you ever saw in your life?!? I'm incredibly impressed.

Thank you Tygermane for all my epic loot! Everything is incredible!!! Time to get back to leveling blacksmithing (fiance's guild has no max level bs, so I volunteered, because I never did anything with inscription).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Kimbles
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2012 08:18:59 PM »

That feral boomchicken is so fantastic. And so is the baby murloc. You have some serious talent, Sylwa.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2012 12:25:33 PM »

Everything is sooo cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Cartoon Fairy
How to Design a Cartoon Monster
How to Design a Cartoon Pig
How to Do a Pokemon Drawing
How to Create a Cartoon Fish
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...