A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,683
Currently Running With Scissors:
486 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Round 7 Swap Sendouts 10/1/12  (Read 35502 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ivoryh1632
« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2012 12:35:11 AM »

Went to michaels to get some white paint so i could finish the ________ and realized they were having a giant sale and the lady working there gave me extra coupons cuz she felt bad that i dont have a smart phone. so i ended up getting a bunch of extra stuff and will probably be back again tomorrow. anywho, think i finally figured what i'm doing for the  large but i've said that about my last 4 ideas so we'll see how it goes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jfer007
« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2012 06:55:41 AM »

I'm going to get the last of my supplies (let's hope they have what I need) and I will hopefully finish my large today! I've got one small made and I've got the stuff for another item, I just need to actually do it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilusa
What?

Beep Boop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: September 15, 2012 07:45:14 AM »

I'm the biggest slacker here it seems.  I have a lot of stuff started,but nothing done or even close to done.  Gotta hit up Michael's today for a couple things.  I am still trying to come up with more ideas as right now I only have 3 ideas and one half idea! I also had a huge brainfart.  I read my partner's questionairre several times, for some reason I was convinced she lived in Idaho or Iowa (a cold place)....but no, she lives in a warm place (California) so I had to scrap one of my ideas!  (I'll save it for a future swap Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Available for Private Swaps (including ATCs)

Gallery: http://goo.gl/g6usM

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilusa/
Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: September 15, 2012 10:52:39 AM »

I'm the biggest slacker here it seems.  I have a lot of stuff started,but nothing done or even close to done.  Gotta hit up Michael's today for a couple things.  I am still trying to come up with more ideas as right now I only have 3 ideas and one half idea! I also had a huge brainfart.  I read my partner's questionairre several times, for some reason I was convinced she lived in Idaho or Iowa (a cold place)....but no, she lives in a warm place (California) so I had to scrap one of my ideas!  (I'll save it for a future swap Wink )

You're not alone...I haven't started anything for this swap yet (although I have gotten a few supplies).  I'm finishing up another swap due at the end of this month.  I wanted to finish it first, because once I start on this one, I won't want to work on anything else.  Only thing is the other swap is taking me much longer than I anticipated  Undecided.  I am going to push myself really hard to finish the other one today so I can focus completely on Doctor Who!

Yesterday, I listened to a DW audiobook narrated by David Tennant and watched "The Pirates! Band of Misfits," which also stars his voice.  I just can't get enough of him right now!  Oh, I also watched him on Netflix in "The Decoy Bride" last weekend.  I really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it!  I can't wait to finally get started on this swap!

lilusa - maybe your partner lives in a cold part of CA... I'm in the CA desert and it can get pretty chilly here.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
tabzilla

Doctor Who enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 15, 2012 11:36:24 AM »

Man oh man, I've already spent at least 3 hours on something I was going to call a small.  Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute of it, but it's turning out to be way more time intensive than I thought!
In other news, I have most of the materials I'll need for my big item, and I'm feeling awesome and productive.  I also managed to bang off a quick cross stitch for a friend's birthday, so that makes me feel pretty great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Biting's excellent. It's like kissing, but there's a winner!
lancmaltby
Vintage collector and crafter!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2012 05:54:01 AM »

Finished the big project!!! Yeah!!! Waiting for some items that I got from kickstarter to finish the last little something that I want to make -  then I'll be ready to sent out the last week of the month
THIS ROCKS   Logged

11denson
Basically, I have two speeds. Hostile or smart-alek. Your choice.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2012 12:45:59 PM »

I'm the biggest slacker here it seems.  I have a lot of stuff started,but nothing done or even close to done.  Gotta hit up Michael's today for a couple things.  I am still trying to come up with more ideas as right now I only have 3 ideas and one half idea! I also had a huge brainfart. 

You're not alone...I haven't started anything for this swap yet (although I have gotten a few supplies).  I'm finishing up another swap due at the end of this month.  I wanted to finish it first, because once I start on this one, I won't want to work on anything else.  Only thing is the other swap is taking me much longer than I anticipated  Undecided.  I am going to push myself really hard to finish the other one today so I can focus completely on Doctor Who!

OMG. You all-- I've been the same way! But for completely different reasons! Mostly because I'm a poor college student and I can't get to the items that I need most (still). Also, whenever I come home for the weekend NOTHING gets done because of a certain parent needing my absolute undivided attention.
Anyway---- That 4 phase project was a complete bust. I was so mad that I'd spent so many hours on it and it didn't even turn out. So I'm substituting it for something else entirely. Then on my list there are a couple things I need to do and then the last but best part (the one I'm most excited about)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Quitting something...And doing something...Both have the same meaning. They are accomplishments. The two necessary items are sincerity and action."
mthrasher138
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I ♥ personal swaps!

« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2012 02:49:18 PM »

Finished my second piece yesterday and it came out great! I was nervous because I had never used ________ before and I was worried it wouldn't work. Now to tackle the large piece.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilusa
What?

Beep Boop

« Reply #248 on: September 16, 2012 02:52:16 PM »

In the final stages of 2 smalls!  Woohoo, progress.  One is a new craft for me as well, and I'm loving how it turned out. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Available for Private Swaps (including ATCs)

Gallery: http://goo.gl/g6usM

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilusa/
Baloo
« Reply #249 on: September 16, 2012 02:59:02 PM »

Quickly checking in. I have made a small start this weekend but will get most done next weekend. Been mega busy lately with other stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dobby didn't mean to kill, just maim or seriously injure!"

My pinterest: http://pinterest.com/iridescentbaloo/

I am up for personal swaps! Just PM me! =D
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Take a Portrait Picture
How to Photograph with a Tilt Shift Lens
How to Photograph with Infrared
How to Shoot an Engagement Shoot
How to Photograph with a Point and Shoot Camera
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...