A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
455 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Round 7 Swap Sendouts 10/1/12  (Read 34986 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

11denson
Basically, I have two speeds. Hostile or smart-alek. Your choice.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2012 10:14:33 AM »

Phase 2 of 4 completed on the ____. Yay. On another note, I repainted pleather shoes from Rue21 and made them black. Does anyone know what I can glaze on them to keep the paint from washing off? But I don't want the shoes shiny, either (although I really enjoy shiny things).

Did anyone watch Dinosaurs on a Spaceship?! haha! My favorite part was-
Bahaha! I'm seriously laughing so loud! Gotta be quiet! I'm in the classroom! I think I 'bout died when I watched it!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012 10:15:10 AM by 11denson » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Quitting something...And doing something...Both have the same meaning. They are accomplishments. The two necessary items are sincerity and action."
Eiseldora
« Reply #211 on: September 10, 2012 11:42:52 AM »

Lots of crafting this weekend and most of it Doctor Who related Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bananasandhair
"What's with today, today?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2012 01:43:14 PM »

Checking in again Smiley I DID have everything all planned out and ready to go, until.....I found more stuff to craft with  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2012 02:55:29 PM »

Ooh, I loved Dinosaurs on a Spaceship! I loved that part too, although I must confess a certain fondness for the smooching. : )

I've been mostly finished for a while but I'm debating over whether to make another thing and what it should be.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2012 03:29:53 PM »

Ok, I am now ready to set my crafting to turbo....

Starting......NOW!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
gala_apples
« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2012 04:29:38 PM »

For the entire episode I was convinced Rory's dad was the guy that played Arthur Dent, and my crossover brain was like THIS IS THE BEST EVER! But when I checked IMDB Rory's dad was actually the guy that played Arthur Weasley. Which, if you think about it, isn't much worse of a crossover.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
the_canadian_lynx

Girl with a kitty

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2012 05:33:42 PM »

This episode was a lot of fun, in that wacky exuberant way I love about this show - and yes, the kissing scene was awesome, lol.

As for crafting, I actually have much of my large done and it is sitting __ing on my floor. I also started one possible medium just now, or may do another 'medium' instead (or both - the plan is a work in progress). Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ivoryh1632
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2012 08:32:15 PM »

Phase 2 of 4 completed on the ____. Yay. On another note, I repainted pleather shoes from Rue21 and made them black. Does anyone know what I can glaze on them to keep the paint from washing off? But I don't want the shoes shiny, either (although I really enjoy shiny things).

try using a sprray sealant just make sure its a matte finish and they won't be shiney, if you can find a satin finish that looks nice too its not shiney but not completely dull, i know Krylon usually makes realy good products for sealants (keeps them waterproof and lasts long) and you can find it anywhere that sells spraypaint. You could also use modge podge that has a matte finish, but you'll get niceer results with a spray sealant (i'm not super anti-modge podge, i just only like it for certain things)

Loved the Christmas list part in the new episode too. Are there any other ancient egypt nerds out there that got pissed off that she didn't had double peirced ears or a shaved head? Cuz she's pretty much my favorite historical figure and that kinda ruined an otherwise great episode for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2012 08:51:16 PM »

So I printed out supplies and took them to a teen program so I could teach my teens how to make the craft.

However they took all my pieces that had  Tardis or Eleven :|

I can't figure out whether I should be mad at them for taking my supplies or proud of them for having amazing tastes.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2012 10:45:49 PM »

My idea worked \o/ *does a victory lap* I could not be more pleased right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trend Alert: The Bomber Jacket Is Back
5 Ways To Wear A Metal Plate Belt
Rachael Ray Show Underwear Overhaul
How to Look Good for a Job Interview
How to Customize a Top
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...