A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,073
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Round 7 Swap Sendouts 10/1/12  (Read 38566 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2012 05:28:52 PM »

Yes, please, please, please no spoilers!!  I have to wait for it to get to Netflix in order to watch Doctor Who.  Cry So even though it premiers tonight, it will be a little while until I get to enjoy it.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
lissieinthesky
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2012 05:50:29 PM »

Didn't make it for the swap (and I'm brand new so I'd be nervous... though I would LOVE to do a DW one eventually!) but I'm going to stick around to see all the fun things people will get in their swaps! Can't wait! Grin Will there be more DW swaps? Are they pretty common? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mel [newb looking for a swap!] Cheesy
Tardis-hugging, Star-Wars-loving, Browncoat. ;-)
ivoryh1632
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2012 06:08:43 PM »

Didn't make it for the swap (and I'm brand new so I'd be nervous... though I would LOVE to do a DW one eventually!) but I'm going to stick around to see all the fun things people will get in their swaps! Can't wait! Grin Will there be more DW swaps? Are they pretty common? Cheesy

this is the 7th full size DW swap, sometimes they also do OTT (one tiny thing) and fill-a-box (jam as much as you can into a small flat rate box) swaps.i'd say there's at least a couple a year, but if you can talksomeone into organizing one, the's always pleny of people that sign up
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ifallthraindrops
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2012 06:55:59 PM »

Not spoiling, but akjdfajkas new Who. That is all.

Oh, and I've started my second object, a sort of medium ish. Whoo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spoopy
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2012 07:14:24 PM »

That was a pretty good episode!! Though one part I'm not sure what to think... Spoilers ahead! (highlight to read) -  I don't really like the idea of the Daleks forgetting about the Doctor. He has destroyed them and they have been like mortal enemies for a long long time. The doctor is like their number one enemy and they fear/hate him like no other and he hates them back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissSadieMae
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2012 07:38:13 PM »

I found this site.. It has all the classic Doctor Who episodes for free no download...

http://www.1channel.ch/tv-5135-Doctor-Who-1963
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2012 09:55:19 PM »

It didn't really give me new ideas for items, but I did enjoy it. At one point I just walked into the living room and shouted the word "FEEEEEEELINGS" at my parents. Because man did I have them. And the teaser for the next ep, coupled with what I already knew has me SO EXCITED. How many more staples of my childhood can fit in one Tardis?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012 09:57:06 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2012 05:36:50 AM »

I am so with you on the feelings. But (spoiler) I kind of wanted to smack Amy. HE WAITED TWO THOUSAND YEARS AND YOU QUIT INSTEAD OF TALKING LIKE AN ADULT. UGH. Also: Silence will fall when the question is asked. The daleks will destroy the universe to find out who the doctor is. EXCITE.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilusa
What?

Beep Boop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2012 07:35:01 AM »

Just checking in!  I have ideas for 3 things, though two are going to be similar (yet different). I have some supplies coming in the mail.  My partner and I love the same Who things, it is going to be awesome.  I'm going to have a hard time giving these things away!

I haven't started crafting yet, but I will soon (have had a lot of stuff going on.)

Also, I don't have cable, so I have to see the new episodes in less than legit way  Wink  Also, I'm currently rewatching the whole series before watching the new episodes...

I like the "highlight to read" style spoilers, thanks for being considerate for those of us that have to watch the later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Available for Private Swaps (including ATCs)

Gallery of my crafts: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/lilusa/library/Crafts%20and%20such
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2012 07:40:14 AM »

I don't have cable either, but BST is like four hours ahead of me so 7pm BST is like 2 PM here and I found the premiere before it was on BBCA. I'd sort of feel bad about it, but I bought both Sherlock DVDs from BBCA so at least they get some of my money.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make San Francisco Sourdough Bread
How to Prepare Traditional Mardi Gras Food
Make Ahead Gravy
Open-Faced Hot Turkey Sammys
How to Use Up Leftover Turkey
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...