A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 307,573
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Round 7 Swap Sendouts 10/1/12  (Read 67010 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ivoryh1632
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2012 01:35:59 AM »

wondering if my partner got my message-o-endless-questions since she hasn't wrote me back, but none the less, i got a couple ideas.

i'm just wishing i didn't leave behind so many supplies when i moved but i shouldn't need a lot of stuff for what i have in mind so its not too bad. just need to make sure i get some supplies before work on friday, we've been so dead lately that i've just been sitting in the breakroom doing crafts most the day, i might as well use that time to work on ________.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2012 07:54:24 AM »

Wednesday's Pond Life is kinda asking to be crafted into something. Not sure what yet. Cheesy

It was so funny. I'm trying to think of something for that as well. Maybe a new painting for the bathroom....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
lilusa
What?

Beep Boop

« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2012 03:36:54 PM »

I responded that night!  Did it get lost in the ether??  I'll resend it....

WHAT THE EFFFFF it's not even in my outbox.... Sad  i spent forever working on the response Cry

Sigh!  I have someone coming over for dinner momentarily, but I promise I will respond later tonight....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012 03:45:07 PM by lilusa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Available for Private Swaps (including ATCs)

Gallery of my crafts: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/lilusa/library/Crafts%20and%20such
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2012 05:48:53 PM »

Finished my first item! It was pretty simple, but still. *moonwalk*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spoopy
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2012 07:05:34 PM »

I have some ideas already and have lots of time off in the coming week to work on them! Just need a stop at the craft store before work tomorrow to pick up a few things and then I'll be off!

I'm loving the pond life episodes! Ood on the loo!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2012 08:15:09 PM »

I have to say - I kind of really LOVE Rory. The Husband knows. He can't stop the loves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2012 08:52:35 PM »

Just checking in.  I have a bunch of posts to read through and I haven't started crafting yet, but I am sifting through various ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
Jenn90000

I love to try new things and often

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2012 10:09:41 PM »

It has been a very busy week for me, and my darling daughter is currently teething (4 teeth, including 2 molars), so I have not had much time to myself, which translates to no crafting Sad .

I am very much looking forward to the weekend, especially Saturday night.  I am recording DW and once the little one is asleep curling up on my couch with a snack and enjoying some long awaited Doctor Who.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Away for a while creating little humans.  Now they are old enough to get crafty again, so I am back.  Smiley
tabzilla
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2012 03:32:33 PM »

Hmmm, still plotting my items!  I know two smalls with a fair amount of certainty, and I think I know what to do for the medium/large but I still need to figure out exactly how I'm going to do it.  Too many choices! Must make decisions! Augh, my weak spot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eiseldora
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2012 03:47:31 PM »

Too many choices! Must make decisions! Augh, my weak spot!

I'm running into the too many choices as well. This is my first big Doctor Who swap and I want to make so many different things.

I have ideas for 3 different things using one crafting technique, and then at least 2 ideas in another crafting style. I also keep having lots of one off ideas for things that would be small.

Ultimately I let my husband decide what to focus on so I can make him one too, or give him the original if I screw it up.

I guess my issue is I started thinking about an item for each of my partner's favorite characters and that kinda ended up with 6+ larges plus about 4 more ideas for smalls.

I think I definitely need to do more swaps with my partner in the future, we have such similar tastes its like I'm crafting for myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Personalized Pet Collar
Wild Animals on Your Tree
Meatless Monday: Crockpot Mac and Cheese

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...