A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 304,861
Currently Running With Scissors:
616 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Round 7 Swap Sendouts 10/1/12  (Read 38690 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ivoryh1632
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2012 12:32:53 AM »

So, did any of you dress up in Who gear to watch the premiere?
Luckily, i got a Who shirt in a previous swap, so i had something to wear. Smiley

I didn't intend to but seeing how as I own about 5 who shirts they ten to work their way into the rotation quite often so I just happened to be wearing one. love the "oo wee oo" on your shirt, reminds me of the DW song from The Chasers War on Everything.

Got a good chunk done on the _______ today at work while on break, pretty sure everyone thinks i'm crazy after seeing me pull out more and more supplies out of my WIP bag and turning the break room into my work station. Gonna try and remember to dig out some fabric tomorrow so I can start on the ______ and ________. Still trying to figure out how to tackle the ______ though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bunnie Boo
« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2012 01:03:06 AM »

I have a day off today woooooo  Grin I am going to finish the ............ on the medium item  Sad Tongue I might even watch some DW while I'm at it  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
lilusa
What?

Beep Boop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2012 05:55:31 AM »

To people who have the Joann's app:  There are 3 awesome coupons available for today!  One expires today though...just FYI!  (I'm hitting up Joann's for supplies in between jobs today.)  

40% off one item, 15% off your entire purchase and $5 off if you spend $25!!  ALSO patterns are on sale today!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012 07:53:43 AM by lilusa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Available for Private Swaps (including ATCs)

Gallery of my crafts: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/lilusa/library/Crafts%20and%20such
MissSadieMae
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2012 09:29:53 AM »

Urg I'm so disappointed in myself.. I've yet to really start... With training a new pup who thinks he owns me, researching my family tree, and keeping everyone happy I keep putting it off.. I'm home all weekend so I've told everyone to leave me alone so I can work
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spoopy
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2012 04:53:27 PM »

Two items done! I think they both turned out great! Now to decide what to make next,  I have a few ideas..... *goes off to ponder*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2012 05:03:52 PM »

I don't have a name brand Doctor Who shirt, but I have this: http://www.threadless.com/product/2201/Space_and_Time/tab,guys/style,shirt and since the tagline is "experience the thrill of space and time. explore any time, all the time" I pretty much consider it my Who shirt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
the_canadian_lynx

Girl with a kitty

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2012 06:09:34 PM »

Oy, I know I've disappeared for a few days, but I've been fighting a migraine all week AND fighting university cafeteria-induced food poisoning (never eating there again) AND starting grad school.... yet still found time to craft some smalls. I also picked up some materials for what will probably be the medium and the large, and have been catching up on Torchwood for inspiration. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LanaC
« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2012 08:33:01 PM »

I have a few ideas for my partner. I have also been stalking her pinterest site.  Smiley Hoping to get some things done soon om the crafts. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
11denson
Basically, I have two speeds. Hostile or smart-alek. Your choice.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2012 09:22:12 AM »

Oh timelord. I haven't been checking in at all. I am so sorry. But anyway! Living in a dorm can have both advantages and disadvantages. When I go home on the weekends, I have a list of craft stuff that I've forgotten or need, and gather them up before I have to go back. But sometimes my brain is all stupid and I forget important supplies that I absolutely HAVE to have before starting the craft. It's very frustrating to myself. I usually don't ever craft on weekends (too busy). Last weekend when I was rummaging through my house for craft supplies (it's like a freakin' Hobby Lobby), I found something awesome so I'm going to send it.
*So my to do list is decorate ___ for the ___.
*Finish _____ for the ____ then ____ them, and then ____ them, then done with that. (this will be finished by Monday. Maybe.)
*Think of what to do with _____....still not quite sure on that one.
*Oh, then make a ___ for the ____. Then fill it with _____.
*I wonder if I can make _____. <<Seriously debating that one.
*Then last but not least __________. (My favorite. Can't wait to get started on this one!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Quitting something...And doing something...Both have the same meaning. They are accomplishments. The two necessary items are sincerity and action."
tabzilla

Doctor Who enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2012 04:04:25 PM »

Finished a small item!  Woo! Also watched a lot of season 4 and cried my eyes out a little.  I love Donna so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Biting's excellent. It's like kissing, but there's a winner!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Mini Lamb Satays
How to Cook Chinese Pancakes
How to Prepare a Thai Breakfast
How to Cook Thai Chicken with Coconut and Basil
How to Prepare Unagi Nigiri
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...