A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,873
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anything Goes Tiny House Swap Gallery  (Read 24388 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2012 09:02:00 PM »

Both of those houses make me look forward to the holidays!

Love the cute little candy canes...

Also love the sequins on the needlepoint house---did anyone take a pic of the red and white roof?  Love it!

I finally got my tiny house from RachelStitches!  I am sure she did not know that I used to live in a row house in Pennsylvania...Cheesy

Here is my little house/neighborhood...love the tiny bunting...and the different windows for each house!  The pic is a little blurry, probably because it is late...I will scan it at work tomorrow. Love it!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012 09:12:23 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2012 03:44:14 AM »

Adorable little row houses!

It's so funny but before this swap, I  never thought twice about a little house. I saw the swap thread, thought about it a bit and looked at some online. A couple days later I decided to join thinking "well they are cute, look fun to make, and won't take an extremely long time". Well, anyway, now I'm hooked. I love my little house from Crassy-mcnasty so much! I can't wait to put it on my tree. I'm ready for another round Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need peg people for my daughter. Personal swap anyone?
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2012 04:02:00 AM »

The little gingerbread house is so sweet! The details are great, and I love that Beccas_song decorated the back too.

Mink_bikini, what? A house within a house!!  And both wonderful!  What a great idea to paint the tea box, and your little Christmas house is perfect.

RachelStitches, I love the row of houses, what a cute idea! I love that each one is different.  It looks like a nice neighborhood to live in!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012 04:04:58 AM by Leslieshappyheart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2012 08:31:36 AM »

Thanks Leslie I clearly have no skills in painting but it was a fun project and only intended the tea box as packaging. Becca has a thing about 'things' that can carry other things, that's what gave me the idea.

Love the row house too, in England we lived in a tiny row house (we call them Terrace houses), they were railway workers houses originally, the roads were built for horse and carts so only one car at a time could pass by AND we only had one downstairs bathroom/toilet... off the kitchen.  Shocked Hmm not feeling so nostalgic now.

I'm already working out ideas for my next Tiny house which will work this time, what a great idea for a swap, so many cute houses and everything from Polymer clay to Woodburning.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012 08:48:46 AM by mink_bikini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2012 08:56:02 AM »

Not strictly a Tiny house swap comment but have you guys seen the Reuse/Recycle Challenge? I've entered but no I'm not canvassing for votes, just to let you all know that the deadline is Sept 10th and the idea is to make ANYTHING made from leftover craft supplies, I'm sure we all have bits leftover from our tiny houses.

Only catch is you can't post something that's already been posted on Craftster.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=412778.0 (Rules)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=408.0 9 (Post your project here)

If you don't make something in time check out the entries and at least cast a vote, sometimes I think the recycled challenges get overlooked (Boooooo) and it makes me so sad when a project undeservedly gets 0 votes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2012 09:02:41 AM »

The Felt house with Candy cane heart is so cute & even on the back! "Becca_song" Great Job!  Wink                                                                                                                    "mink_bikini"the tea chest made into a Victorian Mansion house is Awesome & the little house is very cute! Cheesy

"RachelStiches" Your row house is great, love the different styles of windows & the Flags is a cute detail. Wink

Just love all the styles & different medium people have use. Just Awsome!!! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.craftysisters-sharalee.blogspot.com

"Art doll swap Rd 2/sent
"Yet another TM Patch swap"/
"Prayer flag swap Rd 3/
"Black Apple doll swap Rd 3/

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/also Teesha Moore Patches/Felt Badges! PM me!
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2012 09:22:13 AM »

Thanks mink_bikini for posting the house you sent me. Now for my comments- I just LOVE both my houses! Thank you SO much! The tiny house is so wee and small and I know exactly where it's going to live. Smiley And I love the tea box house! It also has a home already. Thank you for being a great partner, and I'm glad we got our houses on the same day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2012 09:48:45 AM »

ha ha mink...I am not missing that row house, but they certainly made for getting to know your neighbors! We actually shared a bathroom with ours, which is really bizarre...there were two doors, one into each unit...if someone forgot to lock or unlock the doors, it was hell!

I hope my partner received today...I can't comment on the tea house much because it would spoil her surprise house...I think mink and I shared the same brain waves on this swap Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2012 01:03:33 PM »

Loving the Christmas houses and the little row of houses is neat too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

« Reply #229 on: September 06, 2012 08:43:20 PM »

ha ha mink...I am not missing that row house, but they certainly made for getting to know your neighbors! We actually shared a bathroom with ours, which is really bizarre...there were two doors, one into each unit...if someone forgot to lock or unlock the doors, it was hell!

I hope my partner received today...I can't comment on the tea house much because it would spoil her surprise house...I think mink and I shared the same brain waves on this swap Wink

bAHAHAHAHAHHA that's funny about the shared bathroom, ours had a glass sliding door that faced on to our neighbours adjoining house, streaking through the house was like running the gauntlet, luckily (for us) our neighbour was partially sighted bless her, but when her Grandson came to visit eeeeeek   Shocked

Oooooh can't wait to see what you did, don't go being all great at painting and showing me up now will you   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Clay Pottery
How to Make Ceramic Art
Top 5 High Tech Public Art Masterpieces
Ed Seese Glass Marbles Artist in Woodford Virginia Part 1/2
Ed Seese Glass Marbles Artist in Woodford Virginia Part 2/2
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...