A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,019
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - August 2012 Gallery  (Read 17136 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jenleahlynn
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012 09:41:25 AM »

recieved from gala_apples and spikefan, so cute ! will try and post those tonight.

my daughter wants to swap cards with her cousin, so she tucked a drawing in an envelope for me to addresss. he dad saw the blank envelope and thinking it was empty, used it to mail a payment to the dentist! i hope it brightened their day, the way recieving cards has brightened mine.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
interested in a private atc swap-i am collecting ATC cards to be framed in a collage and auction to raise money for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma research. (ACCRF) project blog-    atc4acc.blogspot.com

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
madcrafter
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012 09:56:51 AM »

I received a wonderful bunch of cards from Spikefan!  They are colored pencil drawings in pastel colors so some of these I altered the scan to reflect the actual colors.

Spikefan sent me this lovely tree, such a nice meadow.  It reminds me of the drive to Solvang, except no half zebras or ostriches.

Another pretty tree from Spikefan.  I love the colors and the overlapping leaves.  Very pretty.

How did I ever live without a happy carrot!  It will be great in the fruits/vegtables theme.

I shouldn't have a favorite but I love my first doctor who themed card.  Thank you so much for the Tom Baker card.  He is cute and has the impish look of the 4th doctor!

Thank you Spikefan!  I'm really getting excited about arranging my cards into a larger piece of art!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012 09:58:38 AM by madcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Enjoy crafting today!

Lois the raving crafter

Stop by my blog and say hi!
http://ravingsofamadcrafter.blogspot.com/
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012 10:19:35 AM »

Wow, I'm so behind on commenting!  Geez!

dreadlady - I love that flower card!  There are so many different colors and textures!  And I love the pen on it, too!  And OMG, I am so in love with the gravestone ATC!  It is so flipping awesome!  The hunger games card is so pretty, too!  Oh, and how did you do that glitter ATC?  Is that foamy letters underneath and then a layer of modpodge and glitter?  I love dissecting the ATCs! (Not for realsies, just in my head!  lol!)  Oooo, an Alice in Wonderland ATC!  I love how you colored it!  So cute!

lizziew - the tea card is so pretty!  It would make an awesome tattoo for the tea lover!

AmandaBL - Lovely mixed media cards!  Is that a real seashell on there?  And I LOVE the happy card!  So pretty!

Mariak - what a cute monster!  I hope Pat stays away from my ATCs!

Kitty Herman - haha!  I love the Goonies!!!  Awesome ATC!  And Omg, the bulldog ATC is so awesome!  I love the style of it!

spikefan - love the Christmas cards!  I think the snowman is my fav!  And those Zentangles ROCK!  For some reason I have a hard time with Zentangles just on paper.  But on other mediums, its way easier for me!  I love the tree cards, too!  The happy carrot is SO CUTE!!!  And what a cute Dr. Who card!  Great job on him!  People are so hard to do for me!

mandykaye - Oh those tree cards are so pretty!  The first is so delicate and sweet, thought I love the second one so much for its bold colors and patterns!  And the two book cards are so pretty!  I love the little house in the field!  So pretty!

michelleandbean - Such pretty hearts!  Did you cut those out with an exacto knife or use a punch?  They look so uniform that it looks like it could have been a punch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012 10:28:59 AM »

ORGANIZER NOTE!  Would everyone please check the ATC list, which is currently up to date, and if you've received any of the ATCs in the list but they are still green, please send me a message letting me know you got it!  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012 12:37:31 PM »

Here's the great card I got today from Rosie1981 for my theme "famous quotes."

The quote is from Freidrich Nietzsche:  "You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."  I love the silver metallic lettering on the black background, and the chaos and star elements are cool.  Thanks Rose, I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012 01:39:52 PM »

I received yesterday from michelleandbean for my tree theme!  Yay!

I love the bookpage background!  So cool!  Thanks so much, Michelle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

ENGRbyDAY
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012 02:23:17 PM »

I received a chocolate-themed ATC today from michelleandbean. It lists a bunch of different flavors of Kit Kats that are sold in Japan. I had no idea they were made in so many different flavors! My daughter said she wants to try the blueberry one and I think I'd like to try a pickled plum one. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SunnyDawn

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012 04:10:19 PM »

I am so excited to jump back in next month.  I love those trees, I have a thing for trees.  :-)

It's been a hard month, another of our dogs died.  :-(  And now I am preparing for an Alaskan cruise, I leave this weekend. 

Next month should be back to normal and I will be back in full action.  Tried out another website's swap recently and let me just tell you, you all are the BEST!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
spikefan

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012 05:45:51 PM »

Love the Alice in Wonderland card, one of my favorite parts also.

I'm having fun trying to improve my drawing skills, I had not made zentangles before so it was really fun to learn to do. I am really proud of the Tom Baker card, I have been wanting to learn to do chibi drawings and found a partial tutorial that really helped me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunnyDawn

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012 07:43:04 PM »

THanks spikefan, learn something new everyday, I just looked up chibi because I had never heard of that before!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Correct Eye color in Photoshop
How to Correct basic Color on Photoshop
How to Use the Blending Modes in Photoshop Part 1/2
Adobe Photoshop Express Beta - Software Review
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Icons - Software Review
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...