A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,715
Currently Running With Scissors:
797 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 3 ~*Thanks everyone for a fab swap!*~  (Read 59451 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #540 on: October 05, 2012 07:09:14 PM »

Did we change the send out date? All this time I've had it in my head that Oct 5th is the day to send and was bummed because I was going to be late. Now it says that the send date is Oct 10th?

Not that I'm complaining if it changed...I'm just wondering. Smiley
No, it hasn't changed; always been the 10th. Grin  (Usually I don't have sendouts on Friday; I always like to give that one last crafty weekend.)  And I've done that before, mistaken the sendout date; it is always a nice to have the extra days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #541 on: October 05, 2012 11:27:59 PM »

Relief!  Grin I sent out for my small package supplies from Etsy, not realizing that my seller was in HONG KONG -.-I panicked and thought that it was lost in the move since I ordered on August 25th but LO! It was delivered today and I'm SOOOO happy it was because Ruby is gonna LOVE what I have in store for them. Yes, THEM  Grin
  I know my large already I just have to start it. I have three similar mediums I have to ____ and then make pretty. Then I have to make complimentary _____ for the mediums because ALL wizards need one. And then do an extra or 3 because Ruby ALSO loves anime, something we share ^^

So...still alive....buried under craziness and good times. Will report in the HPC soon!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012 11:28:49 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #542 on: October 06, 2012 04:52:18 AM »

After running away again yesterday afternoon, I went to the kitchen and made a batch of Bay Rum Exfoliating Goat's Milk Soap, some Rosewood Moisturizing Oatmeal & Goat's Milk Soap, and 2 jars of Bay Rum Bath Salts. (I have a few men on my Christmas list who enjoy long baths.)  Then I made dinner of whole wheat pasta with spinach and butternut squash sauce and sausage from the farmer's market. (It was amazing.) Then DH and I watched a whole lot of How I Met Your Mother, during which time I crafted like the wind. Managed to get another 6% done on my large. Feeling a bit better about it now. It will be tight, but I might make it on time or be just a day late.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
bunny1kenobi

Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #543 on: October 06, 2012 05:41:20 AM »

After running away again yesterday afternoon, I went to the kitchen and made a batch of Bay Rum Exfoliating Goat's Milk Soap, some Rosewood Moisturizing Oatmeal & Goat's Milk Soap, and 2 jars of Bay Rum Bath Salts. (I have a few men on my Christmas list who enjoy long baths.)  Then I made dinner of whole wheat pasta with spinach and butternut squash sauce and sausage from the farmer's market. (It was amazing.) Then DH and I watched a whole lot of How I Met Your Mother, during which time I crafted like the wind. Managed to get another 6% done on my large. Feeling a bit better about it now. It will be tight, but I might make it on time or be just a day late.

Jennie, I can't WAIT to see what on earth this is!!!   Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #544 on: October 06, 2012 07:00:04 AM »

Jennie, I can't WAIT to see what on earth this is!!!   Cheesy Cheesy
me too! Wink

jennie, your soups & salts & sauce sounds amazing!  And I adore How I Met Your Mother! Grin Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #545 on: October 06, 2012 09:22:04 AM »

Progress report:

Large- 90% Finished!
Medium- 50% Finished!
Small- DONE
Extra- DONE
Extra- DONE
Extra- DONE

This medium is a pain in my butt. If I can't get it done by Sunday it's going to force me to do something I hate and I don't want to do.
That's right it cooperated knowing I was gonna go all Crucio on it!  Tongue
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012 01:48:27 AM by v3nu5 - Reason: Updated my progress instead of posting another. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shdwstrm
« Reply #546 on: October 06, 2012 08:50:44 PM »

1 item- done
2 item - just haveta add a few finishing touches
3 item - gonna blast it out on Tuesday.

My partner and I are going to meet in person for this swap.  Gotta talk with her to see when we can do it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Gal
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #547 on: October 06, 2012 09:23:35 PM »

Hee hee...I wish I could fly to Germany and meet Ruby in person  Grin Wouldn't SHE be surprised! Of course, I don't KNOW any German so....it might take a while to find her house  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley

« Reply #548 on: October 07, 2012 05:21:24 PM »

Still not done with my "small".  :/  But the performance was yesterday, so all the costuming stuff that's taken up all my time is DONE and I can spend all tomorrow finishing and getting it ready to send - but I'm probably going to be right at the deadline (again).  Ah, well, that's what deadlines are for, to motivate you!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 07, 2012 05:32:15 PM »

I'm still here!...well technically I just got home from spending a day at my aunts.lol and I'm going to the basement to craft some more in a little bit. My large...which is small.lol is about 60% done.woo hoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Surprising Facts About Girl Scout Cookies
How to Make Double Chocolate Brownies
How to Make Carrot Cake with Creamy Frosting
Heather Saffer Makes Cookie Dough Frosting and Chocolate Chip Cookie Wafers
How to Make a Healthier Chocolate Cake
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...