A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,603
Currently Running With Scissors:
778 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 3 ~*Thanks everyone for a fab swap!*~  (Read 59043 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chughes225
« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2012 04:32:45 AM »

Ragdollpirate i feel your pain with the nerve damage. I was lucky with mine that its the left hand.  So good luck.  I am off to the store this morning for some last minute supplies and an idea i came up with last night. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #521 on: October 04, 2012 07:03:34 AM »

Since my partner asked for it a teaser picture of a handful of what I have made.

Those are great teaser pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: October 04, 2012 07:32:33 AM »

Today is the first day of Fall Break at the University I work for, so I'm off for the next 4 days.  I've decided that I'm going to spend literally ALL DAY on the sofa, working on my large.  I'm hoping to get at least 12% more done today.  I'm going to wiggle myself into the big squishy sofa chair, with a glass of water, my lap desk, lots of ________, and a whole lotta Netflix.  Cross your fingers for me!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012 07:33:44 AM by jennieingram » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2012 07:39:10 AM »

Today is the first day of Fall Break at the University I work for, so I'm off for the next 4 days.  I've decided that I'm going to spend literally ALL DAY on the sofa, working on my large.  I'm hoping to get at least 12% more done today.  I'm going to wiggle myself into the big squishy sofa chair, with a glass of water, my lap desk, lots of ________, and a whole lotta Netflix.  Cross your fingers for me!
:::fingers crossed:::  YAY for break! Grin Have a great, relaxing, crafty day! Kiss
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012 07:39:26 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #524 on: October 04, 2012 10:45:56 AM »

Checking in. I haven't gotten the last item finished as I've been sick all week, but, I'm planning on getting it finished this weekend as well as an extra or two.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2012 02:46:05 PM »

Today is the first day of Fall Break at the University I work for, so I'm off for the next 4 days.  I've decided that I'm going to spend literally ALL DAY on the sofa, working on my large.  I'm hoping to get at least 12% more done today.  I'm going to wiggle myself into the big squishy sofa chair, with a glass of water, my lap desk, lots of ________, and a whole lotta Netflix.  Cross your fingers for me!

Hope you were productive with your _______! I'm hoping to have one of those days on Saturday and finish a lot of stuff, including my medium!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2012 02:48:45 PM »

Still have a few finishing touches to add to the shop item, and a few goodies to put inside. House items need some more work. The class item is something I just had a EUREKA moment about and I'm going to get to work on that tomorrow on my day off. Getting there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2012 04:20:03 PM »

I received today from patty_o_furniture and you guys are going to flip! Cheesy The package is absolutely amazing and her large item is just fantastic. I'll have to keep you in suspense till I get a chance to post pictures tomorrow morning...but I at least wanted to gush a bit. Smiley Thanks so much patty! You spoiled me rotten.

Also I'm glad I'm not the only person who is going to be late sending. The large I've been working on broke when I was trying to adjust something and I spent half the week trying to fix it. Though no matter what it is just going to look like poo no matter how I try and fix things so I have to start my large over. Luckily I have the next three days off school and my daughter is going to her Dad's for the weekend. So I'll be like Jenniegram and planting my butt to my crafting chair for the weekend until I finish!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aethelberga
« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2012 07:58:17 PM »

Nearly finished on the large. Maybe a couple hours of work left. Fortunately it's a long weekend here, so I have plenty of crafting time ahead of me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdollpirate
« Reply #529 on: October 05, 2012 12:21:14 AM »

Ragdollpirate i feel your pain with the nerve damage. I was lucky with mine that its the left hand.  So good luck.  I am off to the store this morning for some last minute supplies and an idea i came up with last night. 

Thank you it has been like this for a few years and rarely acts up this badly for this long. It is getting better though just annoying mostly =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesign s.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pinata
How to Make Oil Cruets
Learn About the Art of Embroidery
Introduction to Yarn Sizes
How to Make Plates
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...