A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 3 ~*Thanks everyone for a fab swap!*~  (Read 61163 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #250 on: August 25, 2012 09:36:38 AM »

So glad for the long crafting period for this swap Smiley I think I repinned my partner's entire HP board!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #251 on: August 25, 2012 10:47:45 AM »

So glad for the long crafting period for this swap Smiley I think I repinned my partner's entire HP board!

Lol. I feel you there ... every time I find someone with a HP board, I go crazy. Like a kid in a candy store. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
Dra

Life is only what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: August 25, 2012 12:31:49 PM »

My stalking had lead to a plan for my large. I'm so excited! Its something new, so I'll have to do a practice round (or two) to get it just right!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aethelberga
« Reply #253 on: August 26, 2012 12:21:51 PM »

I started the medium today, & have an idea for the small, but still no idea for the large. Looking for something spectacular.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #254 on: August 26, 2012 12:40:45 PM »

I have done lots of craft stalking and came up with a lot of ideas, one I've already ruled out- it just didn't turn out as I had hoped! I have my small planned out and I know what I want to make for my large, I just need to get supplies- waiting on payday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
MonstersUnderYourBed
Oh you handsome devil.

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: August 26, 2012 03:52:55 PM »

I haven't started crafting yet but I have a huge list of ideas that I'm starting to narrow down. I'm pretty sure I have my large and my small figured out. Anyway just waiting for a day off to go get supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."
libertine49
« Reply #256 on: August 27, 2012 12:03:18 AM »

Hello All!

Well, this is my first craft swap and I figured I would check in with the group Smiley

I have started crafting the small, which turned out to not be as small as I originally planned. But, I love how everything is turning out.

I have an idea for the medium, but it's going to take a bit more planning and a bit of printing, which means I really need to get a new ink cartridge (I've been printing purples and blues instead of just black for months now)

The large, well, it's the first that I've attempted and I am probably going to need to make a practice first to smooth out any details or bumps.

I'm super excited and have so many ideas for all the small details!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NathanielM93
« Reply #257 on: August 27, 2012 08:00:31 AM »

I'm almost finished with my other swap, so I finally started planning. And now I'm flooded with ideas. I'm gonna have to make choices today :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #258 on: August 27, 2012 10:08:37 AM »

I have an idea for the medium, but it's going to take a bit more planning and a bit of printing, which means I really need to get a new ink cartridge (I've been printing purples and blues instead of just black for months now)

I feel you there. I've been out of black too ... so everything is purple. Cheesy

And on a different note, I am super bummed that I can't start one of my crafts today. Stupid hurricane is coming in practically on top of us and I dont want to chance getting caught in traffic going to the craft store. Bummer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2012 11:06:21 AM »

Seeing as how I've already spent three hours on my large and not too far in, this is going to be a biggie one.  But I'm determined to see it through!  It's being put to the backburner for a little though, got other projects that need to be finished first.  But I'm really excited to finish it, so we'll see how long I can stay away.
Also started on my small last week but broke a piece, so that went to my Potter loving girls and I'll do a new one when I can.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 6/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 5/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 4/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 20/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 24/26
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...