~*GALLERY PORTKEY*~Swap name: Back to Hogwarts Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pinkleo
Sign-up date range: August 3- 4PM CDT August 19
Date to send item by: October 10
Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? noSwap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
I reserve the right to refuse anyone. If you have feedback that shows a history of very late sending, ill-communication, incomplete packages, lack of DC#'s, etc. I may refuse you. I want this to be a flake-free swap.
It's that time of year again, time to go back to school. And if you received your letter, then it is time to pack you trunk and prepare to go back to Hogwarts. So much to do, we better get started!We will be crafting 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small.
And to stretch your crafty muscles and to keep with our theme, you'll be crafting...
~* one item based on your partner's favorite shop
~* one item based on your partner's favorite class
~* one item based on your partner's house preference.PACKAGE EXAMPLES:
Your partner's fave shop is Ollivanders, fave class is Potions, and house preference is Ravenclaw.
You could make....
a LARGE Stenciled Ravenclaw Hoodie, a MEDIUM Wooden Wand, and a SMALL Pair of Potions Earrings.
a LARGE Cauldron, a MEDIUM Ravenclaw Hat, and a SMALL Wand Necklace.If you want to participate, fill out the below questionnaire and send to organizer.
(Remember to send your info to the organizer via Private Message (PM) and not to reply with it here)
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Back to Hogwarts 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (as it should appear for shipping please):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (yes/no):
What are you favorite crafts to make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Do you want useful or decorative items?
Any special wishes? (no guarantees)
Anything you really DON'T want to receive? (i.e. animal products, religious, “adult", HP items you already have)
What is your favorite magical shop?
What class would you be most interested in taking at Hogwarts?
What house do you belong to/support?
Who/What is your favorite HP...
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Are you allergic to anything?
What is your...
(answer only those you are interested in receiving
hand measurement (wrist to tip of mid finger)?
foot measurement? (shoe size & measurement in inches)
hips (where you would wear a belt):
preferred bracelet length?
preferred necklace length?
preferred bag/tote/purse size? (small, medium, large)
Are your ears pierced?
Anything else to tell your partner? (A great place to list your blog, Facebook, pinterest, wist, etc.)Remember to read the Swap Info Guide and Swap FAQs before participating in a swap. Note about Personal Messages (PMs) to Organizer
: Please label PMs to organizer with title of "Back to Hogwarts" or "Hogwarts". Note about Communication: For a wonderful swap experience, communication is the key. Please keep in touch with your partner. Further, it would be nice if you would post in this thread at least once a week (you could just stop in for a quick hello.....or if on holiday or will be without internet access or anything of the such, just post a message....it gives your partner and organizer warm fuzzy feelings to know you are still around).Notes about Sending, Receiving, and Feedback
.ORGANIZER NOTE: If you have additions or changes to your questionnaire after you signup, please hold onto them and PM them to your future partner. THANK YOU! ~*Please do PM if you decide to change houses so I can adjust your colors on the Student Roster.*~
- SENDING: Take pictures of your items before you send. When sending, you must use a DC# (or for overseas keep that receipt). Keep your receipt until your partner receives. PM organizer and partner when you send.
- RECEIVING: PM organizer and partner when you receive. Take pictures of received items. (Please take quality pictures, like ones you would take of your work.) Post pictures in gallery in a timely manner.
- FEEDBACK: Given when a package is received (verified through PM or DC#) Detailed feedback will be given. Examples: Sent Early or Lack of Communication: No PMs of Sending/Receiving.