A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: August Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 3306 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012 11:16:07 AM »

Hi, Im Deanna and I live in sunny AZ!  Im excited to be able to play this month and Im looking forward to stalking everybodys boards!

If you choose to claim me, most of my boards are suitable, and use any you like for inspiration (exact replicas not required).  The ones that probably wont be much help to you are Upholstery Fabric, How Bizarre, The Best Medicine, For Me?, My Craftiness is Showing, Im An Artist Heres my Card, Someday Grandbabies, Gift & Swap creation  Inspiration (this is for things I'd give to others, not things I want myself), and my food boards.  

My kids would also be happy with goodies "Gifts for my kiddos" is where to look for ideas for them.  Im starting the Christmas preparations earlier this year!  If there is a * in front of the notes, it means some kind soul has already made that item.  Because my kids pin their own wishes on there, coming out and saying I got one will give away the Christmas surprise!   (If some kind soul would be willing to make my son or hubby the bearded beanie on this board, they would be sooooooooo thrilled!  My son's 24, so you'd need a man-sized pattern, with sandy brown beard. Hubby has dark brown almost black. Thanks!)

If you need sizes or additional info, please let me know.  

Supply  items gladly received!  I have a board for that, actually  

No allergies, but Im not a big fan of cigarette smoke aroma.  My husband is EXTREMELY allergic to rabbits.  If you have rabbits, please don't claim me unless you have washed your hands thoroughly before crafting, and the clothing you are wearing and the crafting items you are using have either never been anywhere near a rabbit, or have been washed since coming anywhere near a rabbit.  (hope that didn't sound rude... he's REALLY allergic -can't even be within 10 feet of one  )

My link: http://pinterest.com/deannalaw

Thanks!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012 01:33:15 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012 12:25:20 PM »

My name is Casey. I live in Colorado with my fiance and our three fur kiddos. We are both originally from San Diego so do love our Chargers. I work for the Humane Society as an Animal Welfare Officer and love it. I do mostly sewing/quilting. I love bohemian vibed items and our house definitely has some boho influence. Please no smoking households. I am allergic to dark chocolate Sad

I love going antiquing, outdoor activities, vacations in Maryland with family, Dachshunds and Belgian Malinois, sewing/quilting, when it rains.

Favorite Colors: teal, yellow (pale and mustard), off white, aqua

Crafts I do: Sewing, quilting, paper crafts, baking

All of my boards are free game. I would prefer to not receive a supplies only package though.

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
Koreena
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012 07:00:26 PM »

Hello everyone  Grin

I'm so excited to join you for this swap!  My name is Koreen & I live near Niagara Falls in Canada.  **I have an American PO Box for swapping with people from the US**

I am mom to a giant boy who is about to come to school at the university where I work.  My job is to provide "cultural activities" for students who have come to Canada to learn English & it suits my absolute love of learning about other cultures perfectly.

My current obsessions include playing roller derby (go Niagara Roller Girls!), all things crafty, spending time with family & friends, and relaxing with a good book or movie when I have some spare time. Which is almost never haha.

I am allergic to dust, mold & cigarette smoke, but don't think that those things should really affect what I receive...  I don't have any pets at home, but often spend time/craft at my SO's house and he has a cat.

All boards on my Pinterest are fair game and supplies are great Smiley  Boards that will probably be easiest to claim from are: "I want these things. Bad", "Decor Ideas", "Things I want to make (or have made for me)", "Crafty Supplies I need" and "Jewelry".

I love blues above all but like most colours except for pastels and neons.  I love bracelets, earrings & necklaces and silver is my preferred metal...  Hand stamped charms are amazing, if you ask me.

My apartment is sadly boring when it comes to decoration... You know that place you decide to live 'for a little while' and don't really make it home?  Well, I've been there 4 years now... Think some wall art or hoops to start a hoopla wall would be pretty awesome.   I love trees, words & quotes, birds, books, silver, retro/pin-up images...  There's really not much I don't love.

I guess that's enough about me for now!  Questions about sizing or specifics for projects are welcome Smiley

Have a great day everyone!
 K>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dark.star.88

Design is where science and art break even.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012 08:42:53 AM »

Hey! I am Kendra, I am from Springfield, Missouri! I am a "super" senior in college, I am getting my bachelors of fine arts in Graphic Design and Illustration, with dual minors in Art History and Marketing. Things I am allergic to, well nothing much, I am lactose intolerant, but... I tolerate it, so I can have things that contain milk. Really "all of my boards are game" so just have fun looking. I am okay with supply claims. I am just really happy to be back on Craftster after a crazy year in college and ready to do some crafting in my spare time! I love crafting, and I love trying new things! Check out my pinterest boards they are a little crazy, and have a lot of fun things on them. http://pinterest.com/kcmackendrick/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning" - Andy Warhol

Swaps:
Post Secret Rd. 9 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Disposable Camera Rd. 6 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Altering Paper Crafts Supply Swap - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Art Journal Page - GOOD FEEDBACK
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Seashell Candles
Tie Dying Basics
Easy DIY Fabric iPhone Covers
How to Make a DIY Beach Cover-Up
Eco-Friendly Seed-Paper Stationery Wish Cards
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...