A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,942
Currently Running With Scissors:
590 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days Of Christmas 2011 (signup to 09/01/11; sendout 12/01/11)  (Read 52840 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

margiej
« Reply #630 on: December 20, 2011 04:54:41 PM »

I agree, Craftsters are special!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #631 on: December 27, 2011 11:20:53 AM »

Organizer Note:

Hello ladies.  What a fun swap this has been.  I just want to remind everyone that photos of your gifts should be posted in a timely manner.  I will begin doing feedback starting next week.  This is to give everyone time to post photos.  If photos are not posted, it will be noted in your feedback.  Course, if your still waiting for presents to arrive or noted in your questionaire you arent able to post photos, thats alright.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

« Reply #632 on: December 28, 2011 08:17:18 AM »

Organizer note:

Hi ladies, I went ahead and left feedback for everyone who has posted all their photos in the gallery.  That way if you need an open slot for other swaps, you dont have to wait for feedback for this swap.

Everyone who has not posted photos, will recieve feedback next week, if you havent posted photos by then it will be noted in your feedback.

Thank you every one for making this swap fun for your partners.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
kjbaloo
« Reply #633 on: December 29, 2011 07:31:31 AM »

2 gifts done for Lindy, 4 to go Smiley  the bright light went off last night and I think i have the solution on fixing the brim of her hat so it will fit...now just have to find the end i so cleverly weaved in so I don't have to start over...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting...the legal drug of choice for many
littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

« Reply #634 on: December 29, 2011 03:49:40 PM »

2 gifts done for Lindy, 4 to go Smiley  the bright light went off last night and I think i have the solution on fixing the brim of her hat so it will fit...now just have to find the end i so cleverly weaved in so I don't have to start over...

Excited to see what you have made for her.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

« Reply #635 on: January 03, 2012 08:28:00 AM »

This swap is offically complete.  Packages sent, recieved and what a fun time it was!  Thank you everyone for joining and creating such wonderful packages for your partners!  Im sure you made their holiday bright and cheery!  And a special  thankyou to our two angels who sent to lindyv321!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #636 on: January 09, 2012 09:13:26 AM »

I received the last of my angel package from kjbaloo and have posted photos in the gallery!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395229.msg4696448#msg4696448

On Friday my daughter got a new pillow from Quaggy as the first one had her name spelled wrong.  She was SOOO happy to get one with her name spelled right!  Robin you didn't have to do that and we really appreciate it!

Lindy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #637 on: August 16, 2012 09:31:31 AM »

I saw sign ups for the full size 12 Days, is there going to be another round of this mini one this year?Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

legatostroke
« Reply #638 on: August 17, 2012 03:41:17 AM »

I believe sign-ups for this year's are already over. I was kinda bummed that I missed it. Wasn't expecting it so early. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose Collage Materials
How to Choose Cross Stitch Materials
How to Do a Hem Stitch
How to Use Scrapbook Templates
How to Buy Iron On Patches
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...