A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,491
Currently Running With Scissors:
573 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 69
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 12 days of christmas 2012 (signups:CLOSED sendouts: 11/28)  (Read 64095 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #610 on: November 26, 2012 11:50:24 PM »

Black Friday = yucky.  I stay home as much as possible!

Progress: estimated delivery tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #611 on: November 27, 2012 09:52:21 AM »

I braved walmart a little bit in the evening on Thursday, not sure I'd do that again.  I prefer doing some shopping on my computer.
Have a couple finishing touches and wrapping to do tonight and hubby will take it to the post office tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raewolo
« Reply #612 on: November 27, 2012 11:04:57 AM »

The only black Friday shopping that I did was going to JoAnn's for a crap-ton of flannel. Smiley

Looking to ship tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #613 on: November 27, 2012 11:25:56 AM »

i went to a few places on black friday. My mom and sisters and I kinda have created a tradition. Nothing crazy. and since this year I have been working 80 hour weeks for the last month, I haven't really seen my fam, so going out before I had to work on Black Friday was nice Smiley

I am getting there. I am hoping to send by Friday (I hate sending late, but I am trying to finish a sewn project, as I know my partner likes receiving them! Cross your fingers Mountains and Clouds Smiley )

i have been so MIA lately! It sucks, but having work is good. Sorry I have been such a slacker about checking in weekly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #614 on: November 27, 2012 06:48:45 PM »

Hell no on Black Friday.  Grin

I'm busily working away on my last few projects!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #615 on: November 28, 2012 05:31:36 AM »

We don't really have black Friday up here although this year some of the national chain stores decided to try it out. People went a little crazy for cell phones I heard... Yikes. Nothing about black Friday appeals to me, I would much rather go online and find a deal that way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #616 on: November 28, 2012 12:35:23 PM »

I do minimal black friday shopping, mostly to go see all the crazies. This year I only went for 3 hours, and bought one little thing.

I am actually not sending today, but my partner and I already informed each other that we are both behind, so it's all gravy. I am trying to finish up and send by this weekend, at the latest on monday. I have about 3/4th done, but a big portion of whats lef tis finish-ups, and i havent even started one of the large items. My life is so hectic and crazy lately, I can't seem to fit any time in for crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #617 on: November 28, 2012 03:17:44 PM »

ORGANIZER NOTE

Alrighty fellow Craftsters, today is the sendout date.  Wow, can you all believe it?!  I have received pms from a lot of ya'll letting me know of your sending status.  If you haven't sent a pm to me yet, please do so soon and let me know your status.  Thanks! 

Also, remember that as tempting as it may be please wait until the proper days to open your gifts.  Also, post pictures in a timely matter as we all love to see everyones goodies!  If you dont have a camera just give us a nice juicy explaination of the items you recieve-were crafty people-we can visualize your awesome goodies! 

Alright, now as another reminder we will be opening our first package on December 14th.  And the last package will be opened on December the 25th.  Now, if you are out of town during those days-no worries-just send me and your partner a quick little pm to let us know. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
margiej
« Reply #618 on: November 29, 2012 09:32:38 AM »

Oh, how is everyone resisting peeking at their packages?HuhHuh   I don't normally have a problem, but I have been so tempted its almost painful!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #619 on: November 29, 2012 03:19:11 PM »

Oh, how is everyone resisting peeking at their packages?HuhHuh   I don't normally have a problem, but I have been so tempted its almost painful!!!!!

Most of your stuff is in boxes so ya can't peek unless you tear into them.  Remember no shaking as some are fragile just hoping they survived the shipping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 69 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jennifer Weiner Reads from Best Friends Forever Part 1
David A. Kessler Talks About The End of Overeating
ReShonda Tate Billingsley Reveals Her Previous Occupations
Suzy Welch Reveals Who She Admires Most
Mark Bittman Reveals His Greatest Achievement
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...