A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,370
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 69
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 12 days of christmas 2012 (signups:CLOSED sendouts: 11/28)  (Read 81343 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #390 on: October 08, 2012 11:39:46 AM »

Q:  Its christmas morning and you know you received a gift card in your stocking.  What place are you hoping the gift card is for? 

For cineplex! I love watching movies, not having to pay with my own money is even more incentive to get out of the house and treat myself Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
adrienne_bowers
« Reply #391 on: October 08, 2012 11:41:45 AM »

I'd love a Visa gift card so I can use it at one of my favorite antique/thrift shops or fave etsy shop

I haven't begun crafting just yet,  trying to finish up all other swaps but this one and the regular 12 days swap so I can concentrate on both
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #392 on: October 08, 2012 12:48:47 PM »

I'd love a Visa gift card so I can use it at one of my favorite antique/thrift shops or fave etsy shop

That's a good one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #393 on: October 08, 2012 01:04:24 PM »

oooh, what do you want a tattoo of Miss Moppet? Smiley

Hmm, maybe Joanns/hobby Lobby or Barnes and Noble or Adagio Teas

Got some more supplies and got a good dent done on a medium.  I really need a weekend where I can sit and get a bunch done at once, I"m hoping that's the case this next weekend - it's hard to get stuff done during the week. 

Well, I already have a dragon on my upper arm, so wanted to do a sorta ocean theme on the bottom with koi, then add clouds and such to the dragon in the sky.  My DH has 'finally' agreed to let me get tattoo work below the elbows for a full sleeve.  So, Ive begun saving all my change in a jar labled 'tattoo money'.  LOL. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
PurplePaisley
« Reply #394 on: October 08, 2012 02:06:41 PM »

A. Home Depot I gutted my house 3 years ago/ And we have been in the process of a remodel, Only using cash, no credit, no pulling equity. We only own $6500 left on a 20 year mortgage. So everything we do is cash. So it is a very slow process, since my husband has been unemployed for 4 years. So a Home Depot gift card would be excellent.

Status: Making great progress went to the fabric store yesterday to re-stock up on Christmas Fabric's got some really cute and pretty fabric. Also I have crafted to date
5 days. Need to cut out some fabric and knock out a couple mored days this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 08, 2012 05:16:57 PM »

Well, what I really want is an engagement ring from my DH for Xmas (long story), but since I don't think that's forthcoming, either a gift card to a nice jewelry shop (do jewelry shops even offer them?) so I can buy my own  Roll Eyes, or of course, a gift card to Michael's or Joann's is always welcome!

Grin  I am making steady progress in all my other swaps, and actually finished one up today.  I will be working on finishing the last two items for this swap soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl (my personal pinterest)
www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
http://Pinterest.com/LadybuggirlCrafts (my business pinterest-click on banner in right corner)
I'm on instagram:  ladybuggirlcrafts

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: October 08, 2012 05:27:46 PM »

Moving slow here!  I am crafting for 3 Christmas swaps at once so most of my crafting is in multiples.  I made 18 of something today,glad they are through and now ready to start on the next project.  This is a single item for this swap but will take several hours if it even turns out like I have it pictured in my mind.

Gift card to Hobby Lobby would be nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #397 on: October 08, 2012 07:38:16 PM »

i guess a card for Walmart would be good.  I'm going to get busy tomarrow, It"s time!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
crazy4bags
« Reply #398 on: October 09, 2012 11:42:43 AM »

I was thinking amazon to keep the kindle books a coming but the Visa card for some ETSY goodies would be great too.

Crafting is coming along.  Mediums all done, most smalls and I have some treats bought.  One of my larges is in the works.  My partner keeps pinning new things though ... then I have to rethink things so add some of the new stuff Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #399 on: October 09, 2012 02:51:34 PM »

I was thinking amazon to keep the kindle books a coming but the Visa card for some ETSY goodies would be great too.

Crafting is coming along.  Mediums all done, most smalls and I have some treats bought.  One of my larges is in the works.  My partner keeps pinning new things though ... then I have to rethink things so add some of the new stuff Smiley

hahaha, sorry  Roll Eyes  AHHH!!! That reminds me of my total mental block with measuring!!!  OMG!!  I don't know whats wrong with me here.  I'm going to get a measuring tape RIGHT NOW and measure us all up.

Gift card for me??  Ya, the visa one sounds good cuz I don't have a credit card  and refuse to get one, so I'd love to be able to do some internet shopping where they don't accept paypal!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 69 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Country Style Corned Beef Hash Recipe
How to Make a Grilled Ham and Gruyere Sandwich
How to Make Depression Cake
Baked Beans Recipe
How to Make Thin-New York Strip Steak with Potato Wedges
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...