A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 69
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 12 days of christmas 2012 (signups:CLOSED sendouts: 11/28)  (Read 61018 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lizziew
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012 04:19:40 PM »

What a cute photo!! I am working on my questionnaire... I am a UK'er. Is there a link to last years gallery? I just like to get an idea of previous parcels. x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY PINTEREST LINK - http://pinterest.com/lizzierw/
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012 04:32:13 PM »

What a cute photo!! I am working on my questionnaire... I am a UK'er. Is there a link to last years gallery? I just like to get an idea of previous parcels. x

Yes, yes.  there is.  Its right here: 
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395229.0
I'll add it to the first page of this thread as well too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
lizziew
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012 05:04:42 PM »

Wow... last years was amazing! I don't think I am quite talented enough to pull it off. I will have a good think about it while filling out my questionnaire! x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY PINTEREST LINK - http://pinterest.com/lizzierw/
Eiseldora
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012 06:32:40 PM »

Oh this looks like so much fun, but I don't have the slots open :|

I've been waiting for feedback and on international packages for a while. Maybe if the shirt I mailed a month ago arrives and I get feedback I can sign up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margiej
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012 09:17:18 PM »

sent in my rambling questionaire that i had great difficulty copying (you dont want to know!)  Someone needs to send me directions because it was a fluke that it finally worked for me!  it's something like control z or something?  Oh heck, anyway I am SO excited about this swap---it will be my third year!  Love it!!!  It is the highlight of my Christmas!!!!  Anyone who is hesitating about signing up,  don't!!!  It's a blast! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
crazy4bags
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012 04:31:12 AM »

Grin I'm in, I such fun last year.  Can't wait for partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012 07:04:03 PM »

We have a great bunch of swappers already!  Some from last year and some new ones.  Whoo!  I am so excited to get this started.  Thanks everyone for joining! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012 07:29:07 PM »

Not going to lie, when I saw sign-ups for this were up I started squealing and jumping around while I excitedly explained about it to my OH. lol Smiley I was in love with the concept for this swap last year and followed the thread but wasn't able to join in. Not this year though! I am sending in my questionnaire shortly Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
gigglygirl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gigglygirl/

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012 12:39:56 AM »

Just signed up. We moved into a new house this year so looking forward to Christmas crafting! I am thinking two Christmas trees. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012 05:49:34 AM »

Not going to lie, when I saw sign-ups for this were up I started squealing and jumping around while I excitedly explained about it to my OH. lol Smiley I was in love with the concept for this swap last year and followed the thread but wasn't able to join in. Not this year though! I am sending in my questionnaire shortly Cheesy

LoL, trust me your not the only one excited.  This swap is super fun, we have a lot of squealing and jumping around, especially when the gallery begins.   Grin  Glad your able to join this year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 69 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sharpening Photos For Both Web and Print
How to Draw Sponge Bob
How to Draw Snow White
How to Draw Silversmith
How to Draw Sierra
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...