A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
534 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tutorial: * 24K GOLD PURSE...well not real gold but same thing..*  (Read 120930 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , purse  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mingaling88
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005 08:43:06 PM »

OMG I am going out today and getting everything I need to make that bag!I love it! Nice tutorial I understand everything. By Im heading out to wallmart!

walmart is soo great!!

And i went to the mall yesterday and got several compliments on my purse!!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My sewing skills have improved so much since I first came here back in 2004... ^_^
nico-tiro

Its Your Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005 03:40:16 AM »

hey thats nice. are those gold bracelets?

i made a few 'bracelet bags' from these wooden/woven bracelets i got.
they were kinda small for some people tho.

i love the glitteryness
i likes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

justxlove
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005 04:29:31 AM »

ooo.
you make the best purses.
theyre always the kewl kind that everyone is using too.
hmm i wonder if anyone on here is ever gonna come out with the sequin dangly ones, i dont know if you know what im talking about or not. lol.
well anyway this is cute.
<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sure shes got everything ive got gadgets and gizmos  of plenty ive got whozits and whatzits galore you want thingamabobs ive got twenty but who cares no big deal i want more
mingaling88
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2005 11:49:16 AM »

ooo.
hmm i wonder if anyone on here is ever gonna come out with the sequin dangly ones, i dont know if you know what im talking about or not. lol.
<3

hey tell me some more about these sequin dangly purses.. i might be able to make one and put up a tutorial  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My sewing skills have improved so much since I first came here back in 2004... ^_^
janetsjunk
Crafty & Artistic Momma

Everything happens for a reason.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2005 06:32:47 PM »

I was wondering what I was going to do with all the gold rings I bought from Michaels.  Had the thought of using them for purse handles but couldn't figure out which bags would look good with them yet.  The fabric is the perfect choice and it is both fancy out on the townish as well as casual.  You did a great job and thanks for the turorial.  It is very pretty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mingaling88
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005 08:23:25 PM »

I was wondering what I was going to do with all the <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=gold%20rings" onmouseover="window.status='gold rings'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">gold rings</a> I bought from Michaels.  Had the thought of using them for purse handles but couldn't figure out which bags would look good with them yet.  The fabric is the perfect choice and it is both fancy out on the townish as well as casual.  You did a great job and thanks for the turorial.  It is very pretty.

omigosh thanks for the compliment  Cheesy It took me a whilet to figure out what I was going to do with my handles too, then i finally decided to make the purse with the gold fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

justxlove
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2005 06:34:08 AM »

ooo.
<3

hey tell me some more about these sequin dangly purses.. i might be able to make one and put up a tutorial  Smiley

like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15730&item=6784439817&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting or this http://store.alloy.com/content/browse/jsp/item-large-image.jsp?categoryID=7&itemName=SEQUIN+SHOPPER&itemKey=4C6903 from the people ive seen with them the sequins are actually dangling. its hard to tell in these pictures tho. im sure youve seen them somewhere in the mall a time or two. and if you do figure this out id love to see the tutorial. =) i hope this helped...
<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sure shes got everything ive got gadgets and gizmos  of plenty ive got whozits and whatzits galore you want thingamabobs ive got twenty but who cares no big deal i want more
belleaurora
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005 09:28:07 AM »

disco fabulous!

Exactly!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005 09:39:15 AM »

like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15730&item=6784439817&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting or this http://store.alloy.com/content/browse/jsp/item-large-image.jsp?categoryID=7&itemName=SEQUIN+SHOPPER&itemKey=4C6903 from the people ive seen with them the sequins are actually dangling. its hard to tell in these pictures tho. im sure youve seen them somewhere in the mall a time or two. and if you do figure this out id love to see the tutorial. =) i hope this helped...
<3

i like the second one better! it would be AMAZING if you could make a tutorial for that one! Grin They look kinda complicated though... Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nicegirl512
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005 12:02:38 PM »

Love it!  I just bought a gold evening bag because I couldn't think of a creative design to make one.  Saw this too late!

How did you manage sewing on that kind of fabric?  I've done various projects on it and had *serious* trouble.  The glue holding the sequins to the fabric gums up the needle so ridiculously quickly.  Any tips or tricks?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have an Etsy Shop for my jewelry!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Suzanne Corso’s The Suite Life
Manson: The Life and Times of Charles Manson by Jeff Guinn
A Certain Summer by Patricia Beard
Self-Published Millionaire Authors
How to Get Your Book Published
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...