A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2 Angels needed for Disney Swap Round 10  (Read 547 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: July 30, 2012 07:56:43 AM »

Swap Name: Disney Swap Round 10
Original Thread link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407944.0
Gallery thread link:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=410515.0
# of Flakers:  2

The first lady in need of an angel is HowdySailor. She resides in the USA.  Here's a bit about her likes and dislikes:

What is your favorite Disney character? anything nightmare before christmas or pirates!
What is your favorite movie? Nightmare Before Christmas, Pirates, Alice in Wonderland
What crafts would you like to receive? amigurimi(man do i wish i knew how to do it!), artwork, anything really. I love everything I get!
Is there anything you'd really rather not receive? earrings. my ears are gauged so they won't fit :-(
Favorite colors/patterns: bright! neons! pink, blue, purple, green
Colors/patterns you dislike: You won't catch me in an orange shirt, but that's about it!
Favorite scents/smells: ocean, apple, balsam
Do you wear jewelry, if so, would you like to receive it? I do. jewelry is great!
Do you wear hair accessories, if so, would you like to receive them? I don't
Do you collect anything? Snowglobes and Disney pins!
Your favorite Disney themes, please list at least 5: (Park, Ride, Movie, Character, etc)

1. HAUNTED MANSION (I collect everything from it!)
          2. Pirates
          3. Nightmare Before Christmas
          4. Alice in Wonderland
          5. Animal Kingdom <3

Do you have a wist/Pinterest? (please link here) http://www.pinterest.com/floddydoddy

Our second lady in need of an angel is Cherrylime.  She resides in the USA.  Here's a bit about her likes and dislikes:

What is your favorite Disney character?: Too many! Tinkerbelle, Bernard (Rescuers), Robin Hood, Uncle Scrooge, Mulan, Li Shang, and Merida (from Brave) all top the list.

What is your favorite movie?: Again, too many! Robin Hood, Mulan, Tangled, Rescuers, Rescuers Down Under, Up, The Incredibles, and (if we're counting Marvel), each and every one of the new Avengers series.

What crafts would you like to receive? I honestly can't single out any - I've received everything from artwork to coasters to little figurines and loved all of them. I do especially want some disney-themed artwork for my office but that's the only thing that stands out.

Is there anything you'd really rather not receive? Anything that needs much display room - we're very short on horizontal space in our apartment.

Favorite colors/patterns: Purple, goldenrod, peacock blue, dark sage green, deep brown, brass. For patterns, love 50s mod, arts and crafts/missions style, and clean lines. Mary Blair's style always makes me smile. I like subtle, so I'd rather have a purse with mickey heads quilted on than one with the mouse's face printed across it.

Colors/patterns you dislike: Country, black/white together, and shabby chic.

Favorite scents/smells: Citrus, sweet florals.

Do you wear jewelry, if so, would you like to receive it? I do! Mostly brass and copper tones but I have some silver. I have pierced ears and wear earrings constantly.

Do you wear hair accessories, if so, would you like to receive them? I'm a minimalist - my hair is always back in a braid or ponytail. So just large barrettes or things to hold my thick hair back.

Do you collect anything? Nothing specific at this time.

Are you planning a trip to a Disney Resort soon? If so, would you like stuff for this trip? I'm going on a cruise this weekend. Smiley After that, sadly, no trips planned until Feb. Then I'm going to Disneyland. Smiley

Your favorite Disney themes, please list at least 5: (Park, Ride, Movie, Character, etc)

1. Rides, especially the classics that have entered yesterland: Horizons, the skycars, the People Mover (at DL), etc.
          2. Disneyland, especially vintage (50s-60s) Disneyland. I especially love the old ticket books.
          3. Current rides: Small World at DL, Pirates of the Caribbean, Dinosaur, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, and the trains.
          4. WDW in general, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Contemporary, the Monorail, and the busses in specific.
          5. Disney food: the mickey pancakes, mickey bars, popcorn, and dole whips.
          (6.) The cruise ships, especially the Wonder. She's my girl. Smiley
          (7.) Misc. disneyana: Cast member costumes, old travel posters, design sheets for characters, ride blue prints, park maps, little details from around the parks and resorts, and hidden mickeys.

Do you have a wist/Pinterest? (please link here)
http://pinterest.com/kitnrose

Anything else you would like your partner or organizer to know?
I'm a Disney Cast Member at my local Disney Store and still can't get enough of the magic. Smiley Disneyland will always be my "home" and happiest place on earth.

Please contact SevsOnlyGirl via PM with the subject line of "Angel Volunteer"  if you are interested!  Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012 12:20:48 PM »

Sent a PM
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eiseldora
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012 12:51:58 PM »

Sent a PM
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Coolest Way to Make Your Makeup Last
DIY Vodka Toner Recipe
Woman Feels Makeup Is Waste Of Time, Money
No Makeup Movements
Best Picks For Everyday Eyeshadow
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...