A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
454 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Mini Swap Rd 4  (Read 24198 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

donniesgirl
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012 01:44:21 PM »

All right - momof2 & I decided to start opening tonight since October 5th is a nice round number.  Wink  So here is my box...

And here are the goods...

Here is day 13

A Jack Skellington funkin!  Well, is it a funkin when it's a gourd?  This is so great - I almost made you the exact same thing momof2!  Now that would have been funny.  She also sent a little strobe light to go inside.

Here is day 12 - lots of candy!

My son has been obsessed with gummy bears the last couple of weeks, so that will probably be the first to disappear.  He saw them right when he got up, picked them up, and tried to bite them open.  See what I mean?

Here is day 11 - a special package just for my (almost) 2 year old.

It is a little pumpkin lantern & what I think is homemade playdough.  I admit I have been playing with it - oops lol.  I can't help poking it trying to figure out what it's made out of.

Here is day 10 - a little mix of things including a googly eyed picture frame, a couple of funny Halloween signs, and a couple of Halloween fat quarters!

Now for day 9...pumpkin spice soap & knit face scrubbies!  And the soap smells sooooooooo good!

Here is day 8, with a piece of artwork from my partner's youngest daughter.

There all kinds of scary things on it like ghosts & a cat.

And inside is all kinds of little goodies including a spiced cider sachet, a couple of spools of ribbon, a couple of stamps, some spooky owl silhouettes, and a jar of apple butter & another jar of fig preserves - mmmm!!!!

Here is day 7 (I am sad we are almost half way done  Undecided )

My googly eyed wreath!!  (I had one on my Pinterest)  Creepy and cute.

Day 6!

I'm going to have to take another pic because this one is fuzzy, but this day was for my son.  It is a very cute crayon roll in Halloween fabrics with a Mickey Mouse coloring book, glow sticks, and a little ghost stuffy.

And now for day 5...

A couple of cute little Halloween mug cozies, with mugs, hot cocoa, and coffee!

Here is day 4...

This was a very cute pumpkin colored scarf & some skeleton socks.  

Day 3...

These were some super cute skeleton coasters.  

Day 2...

Here are a couple of super cute chunky houses.  Is that what they're called?  Are they paper mache?  They don't feel like paper mache, but they are very light weight.  Hmm!  Well I love them - they're up on my mantle already.

And last but not least...day 1!  (Or why the box weighed 25 lbs)

Love this!  They're wood guys & you can take each one off and stack the wood for easy storage.

Thanks momof2! - you were a fun swap partner & I enjoyed this swap!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012 10:43:56 AM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mousee23

Not all Californians live near the beach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012 05:25:47 PM »

Um...   Gimme :DIgnore the pic dates.My camera is stuck on the 16.Hubby will try to fix it
I wanna open it.WWWAAAAHHHHH
Day 1 Dr Who Dr Who Disney Villians
Day 2 Awesome cross stitch and a neato spider for my hair
Day 3 Love love love the Wand and REAL Bertie Botts Beans
Day 4 Love Love the prints.The owls and head print are so cool
Day 5 Mr Owl is proudly displayed on my door,tiny owl is an emery board!
Day 6 PILLOW SHAMSMy couch is quite comfy now
Day 7 Squuueeeeeeee!!!!AND:
The Tardis opens
Day 8 Skellington adoration
Day 9 The one of the intestines makes me laugh cause I have crohns disease
Candy corn,even purple ones
Day 10 She hand made these.HAND MADE y'all
Day 11
Day 12 Paper craft
Day 13

And more great stuff
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012 12:12:29 AM by mousee23 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is pain,Highness~Dred Pirate Roberts<br />My Chatterings http://mousee23.blogspot.com/<br />http://www.wists.com/mousee23/<br />http://pinterest.com/mousee23/
PrimAtHeart
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012 06:00:56 PM »

Spooky goodies go here!

I received my wonderful package today and can't wait to share!

A group shot. Each package came with a card. So cute!

Day 1.
An orange grocery tote, Peeps, and a pumpkin ice cube tray!

Day 2.
Dove chocolate filled ghosts! A whole bag. My favorite

Day 3.
A gorgeous Happy Halloween banner made from burlap and paper. This is going on the mantle!

Day 4.
These are genius! I have been crafting for 900 years and never would have thought of this! Cork Addams Family!!!!!

Day 5.
I absolutely love these. Flickering tea lights are great!

Day 6.
An adorable spider hoop! Already hanging up  Grin

Day 7.
This candle smells delicious!

Day 8.
A recipe and fixins for some pumpkin cupcakes. Yum!

Day 9.
Beautiful pumpkin earrings. I will be wearing them to work tomorrow!

Day 10
An amazing altered tin! This was her first one ever and I just think it is fantastic!

Day 11
Adorable magnets. I have quite a collection.

Day 12
A bunch of little goodies! 2 notepads, MORE DOVE!, buttons, and a cute wooden L that reminds me so much of Nightmare Before Christmas!

Day 13
So sad to have opened my last present. It is a wonderful pillow that I can heat up and place on my neck. So great!

I enjoyed this swap so much and couldn't have had a better partner! I love everything! THANK YOU!!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012 06:11:47 PM by PrimAtHeart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012 10:11:05 AM »

This spot is mine...
Day 13: My bag made by Interrobam, an adorable knitting bag with cute embroidered black cat chasing a ball of yarn. Interrobam included cute little rhymes.

Close up of the embroidery

Day 12: Homemade Jolly Rancher Lollipops GREAT IDEA!

Day 11: Three Homemade stamps and small stamp pad. I LOVE the stamps... Unfortunately I dropped the ghost when opening them and my dog found it before I could. Sad

Day 10: Bag of Reese's Pieces... I will try not to eat them in one sitting...

Day 9:Interrobam sent the most amazing package for my both of my nieces for day 9. They each had a package to open from her. Sophie the oldest got a Fluttershy stuffed MLP and a Fluttershy cameo necklace. Lily the  younger one got an Apple Jack stuffed MLP and colouring book. They absolutely love them.

Lily and Sophie with their gifts. Lily is on the left and Sophie on the right.

Day 8:Cute pumpkin book that Interrobam made all about Halloween.

Day 7: Scrapbooking supplies! A nice piece of scrapbook paper covered in leaves and cute pumpkin stickers

Day 6: Adorable Hoopla with nerdy ghost.

Day 5: Doggie toys for my dog Ruby. She LOVES them... I have added a picture of her playing with one of them.

Day 4: Awesome Sean of the Dead Cricket Bat necklace...

Day 3:  Scrapbook supplies! Bat paper and adorable halloween banner

Day 2: Awesome passport case. I love to travel so this will be well used!

Day 1: DIY kit to make my own ghost hoopla! Complete with instruction booklet. Can't wait to make it. I also got a pack of Tim Burton playing cards!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012 08:56:37 AM by Alliekat914 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012 11:00:34 AM »

Thank you Bunnie Boo for a great swap and all that neat, well made and creative items.
And Happy Halloween to you all!!
And Happy Birthday to Bunnie Boo!!

On the last day  Cry I received:

the most awesome cross stitch ever: A zombie Wolverine! You can even see part his adamantium skeleton sticking out of the rotted parts <3

plus the gummies I traded from boyfriend day. You can stick them together to create new flavours

On the 12th day I received:

A brain ice cube mold. How cool!

On the 11th day I received:

A fabulous felt kittie coaster inspired by my pinterest

On the 10th day I received:

An awesome felt eyeball pincushion for my collection (and it is my favourite eyecolor green  Cheesy)

front view

On the 9th day I received:

A skully ginger bread man stuffie. The bones part looks almost die cut. Even the supercritical boyfriend likes it. Finally an appropriate Christmas decoration ;-)

On the 8th day I received:

A pretty little ribbon/polymer clay skully hair clips that matched my outfit that day PERFECT.

On the 7th day my kittie received:

A bat cat toy on an elastic cord. This is way to cute to let her rip it apart so it is going on my ceiling!

On the 6th day I received:

A superneat brain hoopla. Thousands of teenytiny stitches...

On the 5th day I received:

Marshmellows. Yum!

On the 4th day my boyfriend received:

3 bottle cap magnet with maps on it (he said they are nifty) plus gummies (he doesn't like gummies so I traded them for a bag of chocolate ball that where attached to my last day package..)

On the 3rd day I received:

An altoid filled with Voodoo pins! That cracked me up  Cheesy Plus:I just broke my plastic pin box...
Now off to make dolls of my least favourite people  Wink

and a side view where you can see how the bottom is decorated:

On the 2nd day I received:

two handpainted bookmarks (always in desperate need of those + I like to receive nice artwork) and chocolate
Side story: My partner stuck little pieces of chocolate to every packages. Boyfriend claimed one and put it on his night table for a morning treat. Next morning it was gone an we found us and our bed covered in chocolate. We suspect our cat to be involved in that incident...

On the 1st day I received:

A cute trick or treat bag and glow bands in my favourite color!

My box:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012 03:23:54 AM by Glamis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
legatostroke
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012 05:34:30 PM »

Okay...a little behind on my Craftster-ing lately. Love so much in this gallery already. I'll follow suit with my partner and open a few (mom2em - if you want to open lots and pretend we started opening sooner...well...I won't tell if you won't, haha).

Here is everything piled on my desk:

I might have the numbers all mixed up but I think we both just said to open any number first so here goes...

Day 13: a cushion with a pocket which had some other days' things inside. Love the eyeball fabric.

Day 12: little guys that will make great magnets for the fridge.

Day 11: Halloween cards (maybe like ATCs...I don't know much about those) but these are going on the walls in my haunted dollhouse for sure.

Day 10: a notepad (I love making lists, haha) and two great postcards for my collection!

Day 9: coffin with someone inside...

Day 8: Cool idea - a candle goes under this so he lights up!

Day 7: Ribbon, stamp, nail polish, etc.

Day 6:little clay gavestones...

Day 3: ...and little clay pumpkins (and other things) which are going straight into my haunted (doll) house!

Day 4 and 5: matching placemats and napkins - look how cute the fabric is Smiley

Day 2: decorated BOO letters for the mantel

Day 1: I have eaten so many of these already, haha...buuuuut that's ok because when they are gone I'm going to think of something great to use this container for...

Thanks for everything mom2em! Had a lot of fun in this swap. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012 04:36:10 AM by legatostroke » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sederick

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now doughnuts!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012 10:44:28 AM »

My box from PurplePaisley arrived and as you can see..it's huge

and full of wonderfulness!!

The bad news is we had one casualty on the way here

The good news is that since it is the second I get TWO days at once. My first day is this awesome bag which will become the year around home to my laptop. It also has many pockets which is cool.

Day two is awesome as heck. It is a wreath with a spider and eyebals and candy corn lights. It is already on my wood stove plugged in! I love it

Day Three.. actually two items were marked three so I show them both to you. Two really cool two sided fabric placemats and three mug rugs!

Day 4. 4 new tile coasters for our table. Very cute

Day 5 a HUGE colony of hanging bats has moved in! When I get home they shall be hanging

Day 6. My wife shannonMB received these awesome cupcake bath fizzys. And she is coming home today from nail tech school so BONUS

Day 7. These are very cool candle holders and candles. Unfortunately the trip to their new home killed one horribly

Day 8. Now living in my kitchen are the awesome witch feet hand towels. Though nobody better dry their hands on them! They are for looking at!!

Day 9. I received some excellent kitchen magnets. Already on the fridge

Day 10. My dogs got a special treat today (and the recipe) I see peanut butter dog breat in my future! *L*

Day 11. I received a group (herd? bevy? gang?) of ghosts. They are very cool and soon shall be joining my bat swarm!

Day 12.. I received this very cute little halloween sign. I love it!

Day the last Sad This is the saddest day yet a happy day. My favorite candy!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 08:12:18 AM by Sederick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kapow. Totally logical and irrefutable rebuttal to your possible doubts.
Deviantart http://sederick.deviantart.com/
Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrixiesTrash
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/sederick/
cadet120433
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2012 08:53:58 AM »

claimed

Received! The box is close to bursting with Halloween goodness!

Day 13: The whole lot! And a close up of my new tote. It is huge, and awesome!

Day 12: CANDY!! Mallow pumpkins, gummi worms, caramels, coffee candies, and these adorable little chocolate pumpkins. And the container is too cute!

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012 09:07:02 AM by cadet120433 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
whatthepuck
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2012 07:13:51 AM »

My awesome package from HowdySailor. She did a second 13 DoH for Little Bean. Even Mr. Bean got a package.

Everything

Mr. Bean's package

Day 1

Stenciled pillow case

Table center piece

Day 2

Wreath

Day 3

There is one more present that goes with Day 3. My wall and dresser ate it. I'll have to get Mr. Bean to rescue it and I add it.

Day 4

Candles. The smaller one is NBC.

Day 5

Day 6

There was also a box of really awesome glass ornaments with fingers in them. Sadly they showed up broken.  Cry

Day 7

SOCKS! One can never have too many pairs of Halloween socks. I LOVE HALLOWEEN SOCKS!

Day 8

Martha Stewart favor bags, owl tags, and Halloween note cards.

Hopefully I haven't screwed up my days/pictures

Day 9

Day 10

I was looking at these little acorns on Etsy the other day.

Day 11

I've been wearing the purple ring all day. Love it.

Day 12

Candy in bio hazard bags

Day 13

Cool bowl with fingers floating in it.

Day 1

Spider web, spiders, stickers, and bouncy ball

Pillow case

Day 2

Halloween cup and lollipop

Day 3

There was another pair of socks. Little Bean insisted on wearing them to his surgery for his ear tubes.

Day 4

Day 5

Skull and bones bracelet. I've kind of stolen for myself. He can have it back after Halloween.

Day 7

Grow your own skeleton and black cat. I couldn't get a picture with a glare that makes them all funky looking.

Day 8

Stickers and a magic towel

I'm sure I've screwed up my pictures/days.

Day 9

Glow in the dark bats and snakes

Day 10

Flashing eye balls, pumpkins, and a ghost

Day 11

Day 12

I think this was the day with grow your own eggs. They got put in the water before I took pictures.

Day 13

Thank you so much HowdySailor. Everyone loved their package. Little Bean had a ton of fun with his swap.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 04:50:13 PM by michelleandbean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Portia my Little Visitor's facebook

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 2/0/0
Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012 07:30:45 PM »

My box is here! (I checked the tracking number because I thought it would be here... it said delivered. But Fiance's dad usually brings me any mail or packages I get, so I got worried... Went upstairs, there it was, on the porch! Plus the FedEx guy left some dog biscuits for our dog, who I know was barking like crazy at him. I thought that was nice.)

I managed to get a picture of my kitty Gimli with the box (though he wouldn't pose because he apparently needed to bathe):

So here's everything that I pulled out of the (enormous!) box:

And I opened the card with my name on it (in case there were instructions or something) and it's so pretty and has nice texture so I will share it too:

10/3: I got Primatheart's blessing to start on the first, which means I got to open THREE things today!!! First, look at the pretty tags she used:

So the first package was this awesomely huge pillowcase:

(I needed a pillowcase like this back when I was trick-or-treating... So much loot would fit in here!)

With this beautiful mirror inside of it:

Day 2 was TWO scarves!!!

(I managed to keep the kitties away from the fringe by giving them the ribbon from the bag I opened!)

And Day 3 was two Halloween decorations: a raven on a pumpkin and a spooky gravestone!

10/4: Day 4 is jewelry! I Pinned a necklace similar to this one, and I will definitely be wearing this to work tomorrow!

And a second necklace! Hard to tell (it was difficult to photograph) but it has little sparkly bits and some pumpkin and leaf charms inside!

And the second one was in this pretty box:

10/5: This package smelled good from the outside! Two Nightmare Before Christmas candles (one says it's mountain berry and the other is black cherry):

And also this nifty little pumpkin that lifts off to reveal that the log is hollow and can hold nifty little things!

10/6: This is my favorite so far!!! Obviously I love everything so far, but... well, look!

Cards and envelopes!!!!!

Tags and envelopes!!!!!

Coffin boxes! And at first I thought they were empty and I was really happy with today's package, but no... Primatheart is even better than that. The bracelet of paper circles at the bottom was inside one (and it feels really cool), and this was in the other...

LEAFY CHARM BRACELET!!! I wouldn't even take it off to take a picture. Obviously, it's going to work with me today.

10/7: Socks!!! I don't wear plain socks... only patterns and pictures and especially holidays!

Also, a picture frame straight from my Pinterest (which was straight from a previous round)!

10/8: Candy! And it came in this awesome specimen bag!

And this adorable squishy-soft pumpkin, and a plate/bowl/currently-acting-as-candy-dish!

10/9: Decorations!!! A little orange snowman with a jaunty little hat, and a very pretty Halloweeny wreath (which is going up at my desk at Job #3 on Friday, the next time I'm there!)

10/10: Wow!!! Book art!!! This is really awesome!!! (If you're curious, the book is Tuesdays With Morrie.) I love this so much!

I promise the last few photos tonight when I get home from work! (Batteries in my camera died.)
Here we go, last photos are here!!!

Day 11: These awesome felt leaf placemats (no doubt because I put a similar pumpkin one on my Pinterest, but these leaves are WAY better!) that I think I might have to hang on the wall in a festive manner, plus (difficult to see in the photo, sorry) one of those creepy tree centerpieces! (I have to clear off the kitchen table before I can set it up so it's still in the package.)

Day 12: Cute little pumpkin guy with a sweet hat:

Day 13: CANDY!!! Mine came in the nifty specimen bags too  Cheesy And there was one for Fiance too! He was very surprised and says thank you VERY much. I am eating gummy worms as I type (and they're really delicious... I've never had this brand before so I'll have to start looking for it!)

Thank you SO MUCH for such an INCREDIBLE swap package, Primatheart!!! You are beyond amazing and everyone should fight ferociously over the opportunity to have you as a swap partner every time you join a swap  Grin
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012 05:45:37 PM by Alexampersandra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photoshop CS4 - Software Review Part 1/2
How to Correct Distortions - Photoshop
How to Use the Healing Brush - Digital Light room
How to Edit a Photo with Smart Filters - Photoshop
How to Create a Sprinkle Wallpaper - Pixelmator
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...