A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Mini Swap Rd 4  (Read 22233 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PurplePaisley
« on: July 29, 2012 03:21:50 PM »

Original Thread
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=411256.msg4868261#msg4868261
Feedback Left
 Purplepaisleys Entire group has feedback. IF you dont see that you have had your profile updated please Pm Purplepaisley
Please contact either PurplePaisley or LindyV321 (depending on the group you are in)
Please label all messages Sent, Received, Question,Etc......

Received
Sent
Sent and Received

Contact Organizer or Co-Organizer

Group 1 Purplepaisley Group
 Lindyv321 >------> bunny1kenob >----- Allycatatria 10 days late >------Lindyv321
Legatostroke <-----> mom2em
HowdySailor  <----->  michelleandbean
 Phoenixfiredesigns <-----> pollyprissypants
Anubisheart <---------->cadet120433
  Moriwen      <-----------> yoopidou
 Momof2!    <------------> donniesgirl
  Glamis <------------> bunnie Boo

Group 2 Lindyv321 Group
sent
received
sent and received
late with communication
Contact organizer ASAP!!!
 purplepaisley <------> sederick
Sweetyetevil <------> Thimbles71
Missingwillow <------> Cackle  Quaggy     <------> wideeyedlife
 Mousee23   <-------> cherrylime
  Tiffi_333    <-------> sparks
 Alexampersandra  <--->  Primatheart

Alliekat914      <---> interrobam

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012 08:46:49 AM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
PurplePaisley
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012 03:22:52 PM »

I claim this spot for all my spooktacular goodies!!
Time to start my Gallery. What a way to start my day look at all these wonderful packages:[img width=500
And day 13: the final day I received this amazing, awesome, Shadow box. My husband loves it. It is so neat.

Day 12:
For the Husband a treat bag and bucket filled with candy. The husband says thank you.

Day 11:
AMazing paintings. My partner is so talented

Day 10:
this super cute little plate . Im not sure if you can see but it has a etched spider web on it and this cute little poly clay spider

Day 9: Scary Michael Meyers look alike ornament. Scary but cute

Day 8: This awesome candy dish filled with candy corn.

height=375]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/221296_01Oct12_P1010143.JPG[/img]

Day 7: This super cute Trick-or-treat witch bucket filled with candy. This bucket will look super cute on my corner doll Becky.

Day 6: super cute paintings on their very own little wooden easels. Again a great addition to my Halloween Display

Day 5:
Is for my dogs. They received some wonderful pumpkin treats and the receipe so I can make them for them. And Chihuahua really appreciates them. From the pic you can see she had a accident yesterday and we spent the morning at the vet.

Day 4:
This super sweet little monster/bat. He is so cute and will make a great addition to my Halloween Village

Day 3:
More candy. And this super cute potion bottle charm.

Day 2:
The most Amazing Chunky Charm Halloween Braclet. Everytime I look at it I see something different. And of course my Fav take 5 candy bar.

Day 1.
Really neat tote bag and a black cat figure. He will look so awesome in My Halloween Village.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 06:44:12 PM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012 03:30:14 PM »

Cackle and I met today for lunch and to swap packages.  Here's a photo of both of our hauls.  Woo hoo!  We decided to start opening on October 1st instead of the 19th.  That way, we have all month to enjoy our goodies.  I love Halloween!

Day 1

Here's my container.  It's a craft supply!  A Graphic 45 alterable box with a magnetic closure.  And some skeleton salad tongs!  I can't wait to make something awesome with this box.

And what' inside??  It's a surprise, but here's a teaser picture.   Grin  I'll post the entire thing as soon as I'm able.

Thank you so much, cackle.  I already LOVE this swap!

Day 2
Crafting supplies!  It's one of the things I asked for.   Smiley  I got those awesome Alpha Stamps gravestone ATC blanks, 3D Halloween stickers, scary coasters and some awesome trim (I need trim).  Love it all!

Day 3
Fabric!  And not just fabric, awesome Halloween fabric that I've never even seen before and love.  The two are very different from each other and I love them both.  Careful, cackle, you may end up with something made from these next year! Cheesy

Day 4
Gypsies! Not just one... five of them.  These are going on permanent display.   Smiley

Day 5
Today's goodie... Jack O'Lantern baking molds!  But... I won't be using these for baking, they're gonna make some awesome bars of soap.   Grin

Day 6
I'm pretty sure I can't post a photo just yet of my day 6 goodie, but it's awesome.  Standing by!

Day 7

Halloween supplies!  Nesting coffin boxes, tiny gold jack o'lanterns, tiny orange pom pom trim (can't wait to find a use for this), and plastic glow in the dark maggots (everything is better when it glows in the dark!)

Day 8
Today is a dark and dreary rainy day, hard to photograph this in it's glory.  This is the most beautiful chunky house I've ever seen.  Seriously.  I photographed it inside it's container because that's a craft supply, a chipboard box that opens like a matchbox.

Here's a photo of just the house.  It's got a fantastic polymer clay tree behind it, and the door opens to a spooky stairwell.  I am so honored to have received this!  

Day 9
Nope.  Don't think I can show you this one yet, either.  But it's my favorite.   Smiley  I'll post a phtoto when I can.  

Day 10
Eep!  Zombie tarot cards!  I didn't know these even existed, and now they live with me!  

Day 11
Fantastic craft supplies and some awesome Halloween ornaments.  I've had my eye on this paper for a while!  Thanks so much, cackle!

Day 12

Candy day

Day 13
I received the most stunning vintage looking raven.  It's holding a bat in it's beak.  Just perfect!  We had to put it up high because our cat Bindi thought the hanging bat was a cat toy.   Cheesy  The base is so cheerfully painted.  I love it!  Thank you so much, cackle.  

Day 13 3/4
Jealous?  Actually, it's a day for my hubby.   Smiley He got his very own Halloween chunky house.  It looks awesome in the spooky neighborhood currently set up in our dining room!  Thanks so much!

An extra!
Cackle just delivered the most amazing decorated shortbread cookies to my house.  They are over six inches in diameter, here's a close up of the spiderweb...

The vintage style jack o'lantern...

And the haunted house (love the bats!)  Thank you so much, cackle!!!  I can't wait to try them.  Is it time for dessert yet??

Days 1, 6 & 9 (finally)
I can now post what I received on days 1, 6 & 9.  Trick or treat potion bottles with poseable skeletons!  The reason I couldn't post before is they were just featured in a guest blog post.  Aren't they cool?!! They're made with chipboard potion bottles, cool papers, labels, plastic skeletons and a bunch of other cool stuff. 

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012 05:46:52 PM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012 03:39:34 PM »

A {mischievous} spot for Spooky Goodness!

After an exhausting week and a half of wondering if my poor package would ever make it's way to me, I was able to get my hands on it today!

My cat, Gracie, insisted on Feline Inspection of the package.

Here's all the days together. A few days worth of packaging sadly was torn in transit. And, unfortunately, on it's extended trip to who knows where, it did get a little banged up. And we had some breakage.

But, never fear! I carefully removed all the packages, preserving as much of the wrapping as possible and discarded the broken glass. I've put it back in a new box so I can take each day out as they come. And, given the stress and anxiety, pollyprissypants and I decided to go ahead and start right away. Cheesy Which brings us to...

~~ Day 1 ~~

It's a cool pumpkin carving tool (seriously cool because I love carving and I'm trying to get my "pumpkin patch" back after an unfortunate event lead to all my carved, fake pumpkins getting accidentally thrown away) and a neat crochet reusable bag. It's SUPER stretchy so it expands a ton. I love the fun colors!! Very seasonal. Grin

~~ Day 2 ~~

Today is two different Halloween-themed paper plates (a round and a smaller square) along with two themed napkins in two sizes. Very festive. Wink

~~ Day 3 ~~

Day three is some cute crochet house slippers in a very pretty wine color!

D'oh!! I missed posting a day and my count was off!! Here's the REAL day 4
~~ Day 4 ~~

Two bags of mellowcreme pumpkins (my favorite), plus a mixed bag and some Halloween themed paper gift bags (like the old brown paper lunch bag shape.)

~~ Day 5 ~~

Today is a great "Tomb Sweet Tomb" needlepoint! I love it because it's from the Haunted Mansion attraction at Disney and a Halloween inspiration I love! There's also a cute little Frankenstein tea light holder.

~~ Day 6 ~~

Today was the day that had two (?) glass candle holders that totally broke into a million pieces during the extremely delayed transit. It also ripped the package up quite a bit too. The other three items though were intact; a pair of spiders, a pumpkin rubber ducky (LOL) and a purple glittery tombstone decoration with a skeleton on it.

~~ Day 7 ~~

Four little terracotta pots that have been painted with Jack-O-Lantern faces with added ribbons for hanging. I'm amazed this didn't break too (due to the post office's mistreatment of the box) but they're all intact!

~~ Day 8  ~~

Some more fun store bought items like oversized pumpkin straws, some "crime scene" type tape with Halloween theme, some glittery pumpkin garland, and a die cut type scrapbook accent with witches and a cauldron.

~~ Day 9 ~~

A purple metal pail (with a black ribbon woven into it) held two little crochet ghosts.

~~ Day 10 ~~

One Halloween placemat, a Halloween kitchen towel, some Halloween cupcake liners and a pack of stencils for decorating the tops of cupcakes.

~~ Day 11 ~~

A very long, pretty navy blue color crochet scarf and Halloween pencils.

~~ Day 12 ~~
(Another day that the package got ripped in transit)

Glow in the dark butterfly mask, a snake, a tea light holder (apparently ONE did survive!), and a little pumpkin that looks like he holds a photo or a card.

~~ Day 13 ~~

A very cute crochet pumpkin hat with long tassels. I love how there's a little green curly next to the stem.

Thank you, pollyprissypants for a fun swap!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012 09:21:39 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
HowdySailor
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012 04:02:04 PM »

Epic Halloween goodness goes HERE

Patiently awaiting opening the goodies!

October 19th
My beautiful "container"!!! This couldn't be more perfect for me!!  Grin

October 20th
Super cool fabric flag garland! We already hung this up!

October 21st
Fabric brooches! I LOVE LOVE LOVE brooches and I got a whole set!

October 22nd
Get ready to be jealous....this amazing spooky bird house!

October 23rd
Look how awesome my garland is! Covered in glitter and eyeballs! LOVE
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012 05:19:32 PM by HowdySailor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012 04:09:01 PM »

DAY 13
The last gift to open!  So sad!  I will be watching the gallery for those who chose to open later! My partner blew me away with a wonderful piece of art!  The detail is amazing.  It appears to be oils but under the glass I can not feel it to be sure.  I know wideeyedlife does some amazing drawings and uses colored pencils too.  I am so honored to own a peice of her art!

Here we go again!  I love all the clay pieces that I have received but these are truly special.  Look at all the deatil from the hourglass on the table to the teeny candle with flame.  The sexy witch in the chair, the cat Stanley, and her vampire frien who is transforming into a bat!  Amazing!!!!!  Thank you wideeyedlife for asking me to partner with you, I have had a blast and will cherish all my goodies for years to come!!!!

DAY 12
My partner sent me a wonderful cornhusk maid.  So sad, my two dogs destroyed it while I was in the shower.  Darn it they are worse than kids! This was an extra not made by wideeyedlife or I would have been in tears.  I so wish i would have gotten a picture before it became somthing my dogs that was theirs to tear apart.  The plant stake was also an extra.  Then inside this cute tin what could it be?Huh

I was blown away once again from the talent my partner has with clay.  Yes I said clay.  Wideeyedlife took an inspiration from my pinterest and ran with it!  I am so glad that she did.  She put 6 hours into this incredibly detailed brooch!  I hope the pictures do it justice.  It is amazing I love it!!! Kiss  This is not set into a metal piece, it is all clay.  Just look at all the details so much to see!

DAY 11
Today was more fantastic clay creations that I will be adding as charms to my Halloween tree.  I am amazed at the detail on these tiny creations.  Mine would not be recognizable.
Wideeyedlife uses small pins and such to create the detail.  She found inspiration on my pinterest and I couldn't be happier!  The frog is my favorite!  So detailed and frogs hold a special meaning to me!  The cute wooden plaque was an added extra that she picked up.  
So sad that there are only 2 days left to open but super excited to!

DAY 10
I love this !  It was one of wideeyedlife's hubby's favorites, so glad he did not claim it for himself! Wideeyedlife found this cross stitch and upcycled it.  It just looks like it was meant to be this from the begining!  As wideeyedlife put it:she got freaky excited when she found an upcycling use for this cross-stitch that someone spent a freaking forever making it!   I love it!  Thank you for such a wonderful and cute welcome sign, looks like part of her black jeans left from the purse, helped to decorate the frame.  You are amazing with upcyclying!

DAY 9
Todays gift was a cute BOO magnet made from poly clay!  The little ghosts are so cute!
Althought the extra was not handmade its freakishly adoreable.  A cornhusk skeleton!

DAY 8
Today's items come with a story that I would like to share so that everyone can see the love and time that went into todays gift!  I am so blown away by the size of these and all of the details!!!! (If I would have tried this all I would of come up with is a big blob of ooppss!  Wideeyedlife your talent amazes me!

This is Hank, the Halloween demi-urge, and his cohort in Halloweeny-ness, Larry (that's the yellow spotted one).  Together the two of them control the granting of all Halloween wishes.
     Sadly, they are overworked and underpaid. As in, it's just the two of them, there are two many wishes and no one gives them anything for their hard work each year.  On top of that, all of their usual cohorts have run off.  Apparently the Easter Bunny provides his holiday workers dental and health insurance, as well as happy happy joy joy promises and holiday cheer. (So if you run into a bunch of cackling witches and zombies next Easter, hiding among the fuzzy chicks, bunny rabbits, and other cuddly creatures, now you'll know why.)
     Right now, it's just the two of them managing all the wishes in their magic Halloween bag. And the penguin.  He wandered in from Christmas, and liked Halloween too much to want to go back.
     I hear Hank is looking for helpers, so if you want to join his party, just watch for him on Halloween night and offer your services.)

Now to introduce you to the gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a clay project planned but now I am really intimidated!!!!!
Wideeyedlife your skills blow me away, thanks for such wonderful treasure's!!!

DAY 7
Today was a trip down memory lane for me.   The moose that was the package decoration is actually a key chain that opens up in the back to hold change.  Win Win!!!!! The cute vintage books are so cute.  The smaller one is a magic window book that when the pages are slid open the items becomes colored!   The other book is written from an animals point of view and I am an avid reader so this will be a fun read I am sure!!!  Wideeyedlife included a cute polyclay bookmark.  Just love this, the small detail is perfect!!!!!  

DAY 6
wideeyed life sent me some amazing poly clay pieces from my pinterest.  I love these and have appropriately named them Frankie and Stien............ Grin
I love all the detail that are in these and never make such detailed items in clay, but need to try! Tongue Wideeyedlife suggested that they would be cute on a tree like I sent to her and I really like that idea.  When I am not using them on a chain aroung my neck this will happen.  I think I may glue some thread to the back of the boo houses and add them as well. Also included a cute keychain.  I remember doing this years ago and how fun it was.

Here is a group shot of the cute skelton that adorned the package and a few extras!

DAY 5
Let me feature the black blob!!!!  I took my gift to work to open and thought I got a good picture!   NOT   Problem is my black blob is at work and I am off until Tuesday so a new picture to come!!!  This is so cute, the small tree twig holds a banner,  which is blurry in the picture and you can't see the small nails.  There is a moon, a black bird and in the left corner a black blob, befriending a scarecrow!!!!!! Love wideeyedlife's take on things.

DAY 4
I so wish I would have taken my package with me this morning, then I could have wore this cute little fellow all day!  But there ia always tomorrow!!!!  A clever way to creat a pin.  This cute burlap scarecrown was tuned into a pin.  It screams fall.  Also included were 2 super cute clay owls.  These will be so cool on a chain hanging around my neck!  I love funky jewelry.

DAY 3
Just look at the cute tag that came off this package!!!  And what was inside as wideeyedlife put it "sweety treeties and lovely snackies!   All favorites of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gosh this is so fun!!!!!!

DAY 2
This is too funny and being from the state of Texas I love it!  I can tell wideeyedlife had a blast making this it is so funky and cool!  It is a cowaleen countdown!  The cow is dressed to party in his too cool outfit!  What an imagination!  From slippers to his bonnet and his big bug eye!  So funny!  He has a halloween banner made from beads balloons in the background and is screaming party party party!!!!   I just love this fella.  He has round discs to remove as you count down the days until the 31st or cowaleen and the last day has a cow head covered in a sheet (a cow ghost) saying Happy Cowaleen!  will post a picture later as we go.  The small plastic (possibly barbie purse opens to hold each day as you remove them from their peg!   Happy Cowaleen Ya'll!!!!!!

DAY 1
I feel totally spoiled with my container and love it, a tote!  But not just any tote it is recycled from a bustea  top or dress (I think).  Wideeyedlife said she put in over 20 hours and I can see why!  It is so durable and well made.  Stiff to hold its shape, the perfect size and color! I love the hook and eye closures, the lacing and it looks like a corset.  It also appears to be both hand and machine sewn!  Made with heavy denim and a brocade.  The zipper work and has a hidden pocket.  I sew and know this was a bugger to make, and so me!!!!!!!  I have still been carring a white and silver purse but not tomorrow this is gonna be my new bag!

When I opened my box I totally forgot that the container was suppose to hold our presents!  Wideeyedlife and I decided to play catch up and open days 1 thru 3.  So when I tore into day 1 I found more presents so hence another group shot!

Here is my up-cycled loot!  I love the decorations and the moose, aw a favorite of mine. Waiting to see if wideeyedlife is ready to begin unwrapping!!!!    
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 08:27:18 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012 04:42:56 PM »

All of my awesome packages from Donniesgirl. So excited!

The cute little footprint ghost tags that she put on all the packages..

Day 13, and officially the most fantastic thing that I own!!!!!! A Mario Dia De Los Muertos hoop!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I can't explain how much I love this. Donniesgirl, you are bestest!!

Day 12 was 4 very very cool bloody candles and 2 candle holders. I love them! I seriously almost made some for my partner but was afraid she might not like the "goriness" (I don't think that's a word, oh well)...

Day 11 is too cool to even explain. I want to cry, jump up and down, send a picture via phone to EVERYONE I know! This is straight off of my pintrest. Dia De Los Muertos pillowcase that I immediately put on a pillow and dared everyone to even touch it.

Day 10...My wonderful partner got me the zombie reindeer Christmas cards AND the cat and dog Day of the Dead cards from Etsy that I had on my Pintrest. They are even cooler in person!! I'm framing one of each of these Day of the Dead cards. I can't part with all of them Cheesy

Day 9 is 4 awesome place mats!! Each one has to be like a medium!! I am so excited, it is seriously like Christmas here. At the same time, I'm so worried because the things I sent are no where near as great as all the things my partner has sent me.
Day 8...My first altered altoid tin! That's not all, 6 of the cutest little magnets ever! They are already on my fridge. I need to figure out how to make these. They would make GREAT stocking stuffers for various family members.

Day 7: My partner got me headless horseman fabric from Spoonflower. It's so awesome that I must think of something fantastic to make with it. She also purchased me some vintage Halloween labels and Halloween printables for my miniature Halloween house that is in progress in my head. Cheesy She included a copy of her correspondence with the help desk here and the owner of the etsy shop where she purchased them and was given the go ahead to put them on a cd and send them to me. The shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/chocolaterabbit and they have all kinds of awesome printables.

Day 6 was 2 very awesome head bands. You know these are the ONLY head bands that I have. I love them!! Now I have to figure out how to make them so I can make lots and lots.

Day 5 was for my 5 year old daughter. She was so excited I let her open it this morning. Straight from her pintrest, a snake from a tie!

Day 4 was for my 13 year old daughter. A skeleton spider from her pintrest. She loves it and so do I!
The pictures don't show how cute it is. It's adorable!

Day 3 is a miniature witch broom and flying broom dust. Again, straight from my pintrest! This is totally going into my little Halloween house. It's so hard to stay focused on the swap stuff I'm making and not start on my little house!

Day 2 is something awesome (again). I think it's a wall hanging? I'm sure my partner will pop in and tell me. Anyway, it's Sleepy Hollow and so cool!

annnd this extra was in with all of my goodies. Mummy cupcake kit. My daughter wants to do this with her Grandmother this Saturday when she sleeps over. My husband and I are taking our older daughter to a haunted house so this will be something fun the little one can do.

Day 1 is the cute and HUGE ghost trick or treat bag in the first picture. This swap was so much fun!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012 11:59:37 AM by Momof2! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AllyCatAria
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012 05:20:12 PM »

My Spot! All who trespass will be haunted!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love HP & Crafting? I'm participating in HP Craftalong~ Fall Semester 2012 Join the magic)

My Pintrest
tiffi_333
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012 06:06:55 PM »

I received from my partner Sparks a few days ago but havent had a chance to upload pictures until now. I've only opened a couple of days so far but Im really excited about the things i've received Smiley

This first thing i got was the bag that held everything. I didnt get a complete photo since i wanted to focus on the image on it. It was a normal black tote and Sparks added a jack skellington face to it with felt. Its a bit small for me to use as an everyday tote so i think ill be using it for holding craft supplies.

The first package i got to unwrap was the goodies. I didnt get a picture of the goodies before they got put away, but i got a couple Thai noodle meals (kinda like mr noodles, but with rice noodles instead). She also sent 2 goul-aid drink mixes, a fruit roll up and a pack of fruit snack for each of the guys i live with. My bf was excited about the goul-aid and stole them all lol.

the Second package i got to unwrap was an awesome brain necklace. The brain was made out of polymer clay and put on a really nice metal base. The necklace cord is a soft black ribbon which is nice.

the third package i got to unwrap was a pair of kitchen towls. They have bloody hand prints (i think her kids helped her with them because the prints are tiny Smiley ) the bottom of the towels also have a stitched heart monitor line which is such an awesome touch. I dont think i'll ever really use these though, i dont really want to ruin them cleaning up spills.

Today i got to open day 12 instead of day 4...i forgot that my partner said to open this one in the beginning. I got an awesome cat in the hat hat. I used to have one but it vanished like 5 years ago, i think this one is better made anyway..i got the old one when the movie came out and it had a logo for it on the front which i didnt really like. My bf keeps stealing it from me though so i pout until he gives it back lol.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 01:39:22 PM by tiffi_333 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cackle
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Pottery, Ceramics, Polymer Clay Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Whenever I close my eyes the lights go on.. Lummis

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012 06:11:34 PM »

Missing Willow and I got together today and swapped our stuff out. It was really fun!
Here is my dining room table full of the goodies we both made.....

MW's stuff she made for me is in the foreground in mostly black and orange. The things I made for her are toward the back and mostly green and purple.

Day One.....

A fabulous Halloween drawstring bag! The whole bottom layer of squares glow in the dark. I love it!

Day 2
Caaaannndyyyyy.
There were also giant Smarties and a bag of mini Reeses cups, but they got scarfed up by Mr. cackle.........

Day 3
Yummy tea and the best ever tea wallet! I love, love this. The fabric is awesome. The cats are so funny......I've never seen this fabric before. And take a look at the witches.

One of them is giving the evil eye! Thank you MW....I love this!

Day 4

Philosophy Tangerine Cider body wash and shampoo....it smells heavenly and feels like silk!
MW told me how much she loves their products and I can see, feel and smell why! Thank you, I think this is wonderful.

Day 5

The most awesome guest towels, ever. Mw must have known that I would love this cat fabric, because she made me the best towels. I love the muted shades of gray....I think I may have to use them year 'round. Thank you, thank you!

Day 6

Farm Goodies! Yay! MW knows I'm allergic to honey, so she made jams and jelly especially for me, honey-free. I am in heaven.
Peach BBQ sauce, peach jam, muscadine grape jelly. AND...her amazing soaps in Halloween shapes. Her soap is a best seller at our farmers market and smells wonderful. I love the skeleton! Thank you!

Day 7
Mr. cackle's day!  Delicious chow chow, peach salsa and Dead Man's Beer and a manly mug-rug. Needless to say, Mr. cackle is very happy with his goodies!

Day 8
 A sun jar! This is super cool. It has a solar battery....put it in the sun for as long as possible and it glows like there is a baby sun in there. You can kind of see the neat cat silhouette MW cut for the inside. Thank you!

Day 9

A Halloween storage turntable and a caramel pumpkin scented pen. The pen really does smell yummy and the turntable will definitely come in handy. Thank you very much.

Day 10

Okay, this one cracks me up! Get ready for it......
It's an eyeball paperweight! Love it.

Day 11

A set of Sebastian coasters. They are seasonal on one side and a fruity mix on the other. Beautifully made! Thank you!

Day 12

MW made me a pendant with one of my favorite witches in it. Thank you very much!

I will be gone all weekend and MW's been very patient with my late posting of the days, so I cheated and opened up day 13 today in order to post before Monday.
Here it is....A wonderful mug-rug and spooky mug.

It's really wonderful. Everything you did was made with care and thoughtfulness. It was a privilege having you for my partner. Thank you more than I can say.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2012 01:41:01 PM by cackle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Susan RoAne Wishes She Had This Talent
Dr. Kelly Traver Talks About The Program
Anthony Doerr Talks About Memory Wall
A Tribute to George Carlin
Alan Goldsher Talks About Paul Is Undead
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...