A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,920
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Mini Swap Rd 4  (Read 24187 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012 06:43:58 PM »

My cauldron boils here!

My partner is thimbles71 and I am pretty sure she got the mini swap mixed up with the large swap!!
Here is a pic of the wrapped goodies when I open my box.

There are cute cloth tags all over each package. My gosh, just the tags are awesome so I know she went completed overboard.
Day 1

This is only day one!!! Really, this is sweet!
The two treat bags are lined so I can use them for snacks and they have gummy body parts and other candies in them. The little devil stuffie is so cute. I have never gotten one of these before. What is that they are sitting on you ask?!

A fricken giant wall hanging!!! Love the colors and I am baffled why she thought she did not send enough. I feel like I did not send anything close to this fanciness!!

A close up of the lil devil. See his tail and ears...so cool, I mean hot!
If I only got day one I would have been elated. Spoiled spoiled spoiled...I love day one!!!
DAY 2

Another awesome day!!! I received another cool stuffie and some ghosty pot holders. These are so cute, thimbles71 has some awesome sewing skills!!!

Day 3
Super cute owl hat and stuffie!!! Thimbles71 gave me a hint a few days ago about the wall hanging being a place the stuffies could go....hehe too cool!!! There are little buttons on the hanging so I am jazzed!

day 4
Today I received some really cool retro pic cloth coasters. I love the creepy retro pumpkins and these fit the bill perfectly!!
Included with the coasters was a vampire stuffie. haha I love his fangs!

day 5
One of my favorite spooky movies is the original Phantasm and thimbles71 made me some magnets representing the movies. These are awesome and on my fridge. Anyone who has ever seen the movies knows who the tall man is! I also got a zombie stuffie to go with my other ones. Love it!!! I just started watching the walking dead tv show so this was great!!!

DAY 6
Super cute stuffie of cthulhu!! (I think that is the name) I also got some of the creepiest necklaces I have ever seen. I am soooo glad I received these today cause on Saturday I am going to the craziest, largest halloween freak show in Detroit hosted by Theatre Bizarre and I now have something original and creepy to wear with my black angel costume.

Thanks so much!!! haha I love your creepiness and I hope you are not having nightmares after making those necklaces!!!
DAY 7
I received the cutest owl stuffies and another cools ami stuffie for my wall hanging!!

The green one is my fav. The ami lost an eye so he must go into surgery later... Wink
Day 8

Love the cute tags!!

Today I received a cool embroidery and a stuffie. Everytime I look at the zombiepocolypse I giggle. It is so awesome!!! It resembles me in the morning.... Cheesy
Day 9
Oh I love my dracula ami!!!

Look at the beautiful bat placemats I received too!!! SO nice and thimbles71 sews so good!!!  She spoiled me so much.

Day 10
SUPER creepy day!!! I received 2 pair of creepy doll head earrings, a book thong, key chain AND and ami stuffie. WOW, so many goodies... Grin

A close up of the jewelry items...

I love the creepy factor and I know full well she was slightly tramatized making this creepy stuff  Wink
DAY 11

This is my favorite day so far..I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new purse and grim reaper ami.

The purse has a long strap so I can wrap it over my shoulder like a messenger bag and the crochet skull ir perfect. There was also a dollar in the purse and if I remember correctly if you give someone a purse this is for good luck. The ami grim reaper is also great. I cannot wait to take a pic of the entire hanging all filled!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012 05:23:25 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoopidou

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012 06:46:53 PM »

Moriwen sent me a box so big that it couldn't fit through the entrance door. With my husband, we carried it around the house to the larger door. It was so huge that my teenage son hid in it! So big that I couldn't fit all my goodies on top of the chest of drawers. Look at all the packages I got.

I had to pile them on top of one another and hang them to the knobs. These are beautifully wrapped too. She found Halloween ribbons and many kind of Halloween stickers. She even wrote me a poem-clue for each day. It's super fantastic. And on top of that, I got an extra package from her mom.  It's more than great, it's ... I can't even find a word to describe it.

Day 1:

I got four packages to open.

They had great Halloween stickers on them.
This was my riddle.

Can you guess what delicious goodies I got?

Homemade Jam! It's a very good idea since we don't like candy but jam. This family loves homemade jam!

She made them with her mother, from fruits from local orchards. They will be so rich in flavor.
Look at the neat tags.

We are going to enjoy our breakfasts, thinking of you: jam on croissants, jam on crepes, jam on brioche, jam with yogurt and jam on bread. I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to wait until tomorrow morning to open one. Thank you Moriwen, I could not have liked my sweet and yummy day more.

Day 2:

The package with the cute Halloween decorations and the riddle:

I got five autumnal fairy homes.

I love them all. I have always wanted to get some of these woodsy balls. I wonder what kind of wood you used to make them. What makes them even better are the tiny pumpkins and gourds inside. And the acorn bells under fit so well with the theme.They are way to beautiful to put outside. I hanged them in the living room.

Day 3:

I got an autumnal decoration to hang on my door. It's very pretty and has beautiful colors. I put it on the wall by the entrance door.

Day 4:

Can you guess?

I received three beautiful colorful textured crocheted pumpkins. The little wood sticks on the top are real cinnamon! I like how they come in three sizes.

Day 5:

I got a sleek faux stained glass candle holder decorated with a cute pumpkin.

Since it is deep, it will be very useful in protecting the flame from the trade winds that blow most of the time.

Day 6:

I received a beautiful mug in  autumnal colors. As an added plus, my partner decorated it with cute bats. I love my mug. With my mug came three boxes of Halloweeny chocolate drink. I like the decor on the boxes. I claimed the dark chocolate for myself, my daughter will get the white one and my husband the red one. Yes, red chocolate! I will try them all anyway!

Day 7:

It was an easy guess. But did you guess how many ?

Or how beautiful the books are?

Or that each would come with a lace bookmark?

The small detailed keys add a nice touch on the bookmarks.

It's great to receive something that I will be able to use after this holiday.

Day 8:

Yes, it's a coffin, with a creepy cute cameo on top.

But there is more! Inside was a necklace, not an ordinary one but a protective charm she made for me with love.

Day 9:

You have probably guessed it's not a book to read, but a book to carry and hide.
Inside were lots of potion tubes for me to fill.

Day 10:

I received a wicked recipes binder. Morriwen covered it with leather and decorated it artfully with stickers.

She put some tested family recipes in there and left lots of room for me to add some. The firsts I am going to try are " Beau's bewitching beignets", "Kathy's Cajun king cake", and "Auntie Prim's apple pie". What? You think I have a sweet tooth? Ok, I'll try "Grannie Getty's Gumbo" too.

Day 11:

The crocheted spider web cape is amazing. It must have taken quite some time to finish it. I like how the colors go well together.

Day 12:
A special zombie treat for my son's birthday: an army backpack with "bottle", first aid kit and a zombie survival book. What a great idea! That's the present he opened before going to school. I see a nerf zombie battle in the future.

Day 13:

A beautiful mirror box decorated with feather, black bird... It's in the living room, ready to be admired tonight by our guests.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012 02:02:05 PM by yoopidou » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012 07:06:56 PM »

Dibs on this spot!

Check out my awesome cache of goodies from phoenixfiredesigns! Here's all my awesome stuff:

And day 1! SO CUTE! Reusable shopping bags painted up super cutesy!

ACK! They're upside down! Stupid iPad.

Day 2- Dragon eyes, also known as Hershey's kisses (best candy known to mankind)!

Day 3-OMIGOSH! I've wanted one of these for as long as I have been on Craftster! My VERY OWN TREE OF LIFE BY THAT CRAZY TREE OF LIFE PENDANT GIRL! Suh-weet!

Day 4- Super cute hanging!

Day 5- Awesome potion  bottles filled with ingredients. These are so super cute!

Day 6- Bat wall hanging! I've been singing ever since I opened it, na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!

THE BEST DAY EVER! I got my own 'copy' of the Handbook for the Recently Deceased! SQUEAL OF JOY! It's a hollow book, and tucked inside is a pattern for Garfield and Odie from the Halloween special way back in the '80s- to this day, one of my FAVORITE Halloween specials! SO COOL!

Day 8- Cute painted hanging/wreath!

Day 9- Awesome felt witch hat bunting! This is so great!

Day 10- Candy corn cones, straight from my Pinterest!

Day 11- Fun goodies!

Day 12- Cute frame, also from my Pinterest! I love this thing.

And finally, day 13. A cute mug that was handpainted on both sides!

I love it all! Thanks, phoenixfiredesigns!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012 06:00:01 PM by pollyprissypants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012 08:09:59 PM »

My Swag Goes Here

Day 0: Here's my awesome package! I can't wait to open it~! I used a stapler for size reference.

Day 1:

All of my packages! They have cute witch leg tags, along with great ribbon and paper.

Here's my awesome apple bag. I love that it's seasonal, but still appropriate all year round!

And here are the handmade cards I got for Day 13! I'm already making a list of people to send them to.

Day 2:

LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE SPIDER CUPCAKE KIT. LOOK AT IT.

It has tiny tennis shoes I mean seriously.

Day 3:

Today I opened my package to find this:

Whatever could it be?

Pumpkin stencils! There are bigger duplicates of the smaller circles as well. I guess I need to get one of those fake-but-carveable pumpkins?

Day 4:

A pair of socks, a growable black cat, and an ice cube tray! I was looking at this tray in a craft store and decided not to buy it on the off chance that it might have been in my package. I guess my instincts were right!

Day 5:

Handmade coasters! I love the fabric.

Day 6:

VINYLMATION! I love the adorable Bat, and the Pumpkin is fantastic too. I love the suncatcher, more cute spiders!

Day 7:

A cat/witch notebook and syringe pen. I love the pen, so unique!

Day 8:

A package of Red Hot Chocolate in a cool coffin tin! I can't wait to start in on it.

Day 9:

A huge mug to have my hot chocolate in! Inside there is a little ghost:

It's sort of hard to take a picture of it, but it is very cute.

Day 10:

An amazing evil mermaid hoopla!

EVEN THE STARFISH IS EVIL.

Day 11:

Black pasta. :O

Day 12:

And within a black wooden coffin...

THIS BRACELET GUYS. THIS BRACELET

The vampire teeth! The cleaver! The evil faries and evil mermaids! I absolutely adore this piece, especially since it is subtle enough to wear year round.

Day 13:

A Halloween bag of smarties! I am going to die of a sugar overdose guys.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012 07:29:20 PM by Interrobam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
Moriwen
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012 08:25:44 PM »

Flag in the leaves here for my Halloween Goodies! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012 09:06:01 PM »

Spot claimed!  Ka-pwing!-----------------------------------------------------

My two giant boxes from Quaggy!!!  (See how teeny the full grown cats are sitting on them!)  WOW!   Grin

Update!

I sent to Quaggy, and in celebration, opened the boxes she sent me.  LOOK at the STASH!  Holy freaking cow!   Grin

I can't wait for my package to get to Quaggy so we can start opening!  Smiley

Continuing the exciting saga:  Quaggy got my package, and in a RIPPING moment of self-indulgence, we decided to retrospectively open days 1 through 3 ALL AT ONCE.   Shocked

First off, the day 1 package for my dear sweet husband:

Imagine his delight when he found his very favoritest Halloween Character, straight from the heydey of singing songwriters: The Purple People Eater.  And filled with yummy delights---all his favorites, too!  (My hubby's, not the PPE, who must have mistaken this scrumptious feast for his usual meaty-people-y delights...lol)

"Please, oh please finish taking pictures," DH says, "so I can eat my candy!"
"mmmm....yummy"

Then I ripped into my day 1 package (a double up gift day!):
And received the most amazing container featuring my absolute favorite Halloween Tale: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow!  This is so creative!  I'm super excited because not only is it a wonderful Halloween decoration, but it fits perfectly on our floor to ceiling bookshelves!  Smiley

And not only that, but it was filled with all sorts of fun treats and Halloween knick-knacks and crafts.  Smiley

Day 2: Witchy Art, ready to hang   Grin
Look at this adorable witch!  Is she pondering the natures of the universe?  Or is she just cross-eyed because her hat appears to be sprouting spiders?  (DH loved this!)  We are SO hanging this up tonight!

Day 3: Six Incredibly Darling, hand-painted Halloweeny statuettes
Jaw dropping work, Quaggy!  These are beautiful!  We're so excited to put them on our mantel!  My favorites are the pumpkins, the ghostie, and the cat with the pumpkin.  It's like you melded with my mind and read into my favorite styles!   Cheesy

At the end of all the opening, I'll feature a picture with the amazing gift tags.  Smiley

Meanwhile, THANKEE THANKEE, Quaggy, for the wonderful gifts!   Grin

Day 4:  Five adorable fridge magnets
These are gloriously big and SO adorable!  I love the friendly ghost, especially, but Frankenstein overpowers me with his cute smile as well.  (Of course the others are incredibly darling as well.)  I was amazed by the smooth outlining lines---not a jiggle in any of them!

Our fridge is OH so happy now!   Grin

Day 5: Halloween House
Awww!  This is so perfect!  Quaggy suggested her little sculptures looked darling next to this, and she was so right!  DH suggested the little bats and rats he got from his PPEater would make perfect companions as well (but we haven't added those yet).  Isn't it an adorable scene?  SO going on our mantel!

Here's curious Stein, the kitty.  (Stein is a twin; He and his brother Frank make up the terrible duo "Frank n Stein" and are the reason all our decorations go on mantels or out of kitty reach! lol)
Stein likes the moss, especially.

I love the Halloween house!  Thanks, Quaggy!  Smiley

Day Six: Halloween Tree!
Ooo.  Ooo. OOOOH!  All the cute little ornaments and the room for hanging more!  And such a genius idea, and this is SO incredibly cute!  And here I gave Quaggy true "smalls" and I know these are at least "mediums"!  I am so super spoiled, and amazed, and thank you thank you thank you, Quaggy!   Kiss

Quaggy says she painted these herself, and she is clearly an incredible painter!

Day Seven: Purple Midnight Kitty and Moon Cross Stitch (With Bats)
I'm not sure if the kitty is more mesmerized by the moon or by the three bats taunting his head.  For me, the bats---they have beads for bodies that draw me in like a hypnotizing pocket watch.  lol  I love this pattern, and the frame is incredible!

Close-up:

So cute!   Grin  Thanks, oh amazingly spoiling-me swap partner!

Day 8: OMG check out this Purple People Eater!
I hope DH's smile is a good register of how well-received this adorable pillow was!  And he's the side-kick to the earlier one we got---only this one is FUZZY and CUDDLY and OH SO HUGGABLE!  You really outdid yourself, Quaggy.  This is wonderful!

DH said "It's really cool!" and that "It's things like this that make a house a home!"  He really likes it!  (And, of course, anyone viewing this photo would know exactly why!)

THANK YOU!   Grin Grin Grin

Day 9: Boo Banner!
How funny---both Quaggy and my gifts on day nine featured the word BOO and ghosts.  This banner is SO professional looking!  The colors are crisp, clear.  The strokes have no flaws, and the image is SO adorable!  DH and I stared at it for ten minutes admiring.  Such cute ghostie, pumkin friends!

Close up to show the amazing quality!

Day 10: Double-sided Tablerunner!
OH woweewow!  One side features Halloween, the other Thanksgiving, and the colors are bright and cheerful and perfectly wonderfully me!  Quaggy says she ended up making four of these total (one which she kept for herself).  No wonder!  Anyone would be super excited to get one of these!  

Not one single fabric on the Halloween side is the same.   Shocked

Here's the Thanksgiving side.

Such stunning presents, Quaggy.  Thanks so much!  Smiley

Day 11: 6 Coasters and Delightful Extras!
Ooo...I'm so jealous of Quaggy's skills with sewing!  Not only did she make me yesterday's table runner---but today I got six matching coasters!---With Thanksgiving gobble-gobble's on the other side.  This is SO awesome!  We just love making special holiday dinners, and now our table will look properly festive!  We've already been using the runner, and love it, and the coasters are the perfect cheerful compliment (I'm totally a coaster person.  Smiley )

But, as you can see, the coasters weren't all I got today!   Shocked
*Scary Orange Hot Chocolate
*Halloween plates
*And a spider stuffie with metal legs so they can be adjusted---I have him hanging on the wall in such a way that he looks like he's climbing it---kind-of freaky, actually, lol.  (Hmmm.  I think I'll call him Fred---or maybe he better be a she, less scary that way.  lol)

I'm planning a mini-Halloweeny party now!  We've got the plates, the table runner, the coasters, and mugs from here for scary orange hot chocolate!  and the mascot, of course, our spidey friend!   Grin

Close up of the little Turkey Lurkies on the backs!   Cheesy  Hee hee.  I like them.

Thanks so much for such an incredible swap day!   Kiss

Day 12: SHADOWBOX!
(oh. Did I scream that?)
I love love love me a shadowbox.  No one's ever given me one before, and this one is so darling and adorable and Halloweeny!  DH and I stared at it for a good long while and admired it before hanging it above our bed in the bedroom.   I have to say I feel so amazingly spoiled!  This is such an incredible project!

I just had to take close-ups so everyone could admire it!

Each section in 3.5x2.5inches, and the little werewolf blinks with red LED lights when you press the secret button!

Look at the bats wee buggy eyes!

I seriously want to make that crazy bat into a rubber stamp.

Hee. Hee.  Frankenstein rocks.

I will treasure this forever, Quaggy!  Thank you so much!

Day 13: A Halloween-erific Banner and Stand
Of course anyone can see why this is one of Quaggy's favorite things she made for me!  With a nostalgic-feeling Halloween scene on the one side, glittery bats on the back, and the classy wrought iron look display stand---whew!  SO awesome!

This can even go cross-holiday, as the banner slides on and off.  So if I wanted I could make a banner for each holiday!---Though it would for sure be a challenge to make the banners as beautiful as the one Quaggy made me!

Check out the awesome wrought iron!  (Stein is VerY curious, of course!)

Also, had to show pix of all the notecards that came with each day!

And the gift tags, too, one for each day, that I'm going to use to make a Halloween advent calendar for next year!  Cheesy

So sad for this swap to be over.  This has been an incredible amazing swap, and I've been totally spoiled, and thank you thank you, Quaggy!   Kiss Kiss Kiss

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 08:25:10 AM by WideEyedLife » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012 07:02:49 AM »

This has been so incredibly fun and I am so, so happy to have been matched up with Sweetyetevil.  She has been such a great partner.  Smiley

Day 13!

Okay, this finished off so well!  I waited until late in the day to open my last gift because I just didn't want it to end!  And today I opened some raspberry jam!!  I was just admiring someone else's gift of jam!  I'm so excited that I get some, too!!  And the berries are from her very own garden.  So freaking cool.  Also?  A bar of cold process orange soap that has the loveliest scent.  Smiley

Day 12!

I'm so sad that this is coming to an end!  Another great gift today!  An embroidered pumpkin that will have a home on my kitchen wall.  But, I was lazy this morning and haven't put it up yet.

Day 11!

Cutest Halloween earrings ever!!  And they are exactly my style, too!  It's not too early for ghost earrings, right?  I hope not, because that's what I'm wearing today.  Grin

Day 10!

I got a fantastic set of Halloween cards today!  They're all different and so cute!  The skeleton ones are my favorite!

Day 9!

Every day is such a delight for me to open!  I feel like such a little kid.  Smiley  So, today, I opened these!  A set of three great Halloween themed barrettes.  I'm actually wearing one as we speak!  They are so very fun!!

Day 8!

Man, I wish I were a better photographer.  I'm going to try to get a better shot tomorrow.  But, at any rate, I picked this one out for my birthday present.  Grin  No idea why.  I just set this one aside specifically for today.  And it was a perfect, perfect idea.  It's the absolute cutest little cat pillow.  I just love the button eyes and nose and the silver whiskers.  It's just so fantastic!  Love.

Day 7!

More than halfway done!  That's really sad.  I want this to go on forever!  Especially if I keep getting all these awesome treats from Sweetyetevil!  Today's goodies were a set of kitchen towels.  Which I love.  One can never ever never have too many kitchen towels!  And look at these!  Love.

Day 6!

Today's goodies were supplies!  A yard of really cool Halloween fabric.  I really love the panels.  Some really fun buttons and some cupcake papers!  Now I must make cupcakes.  Grin

Day 5!

This is going by way too fast!  Today, I opened the best embroidery hoop from Sweetyetevil.  The owl is just so cute.  He's already found a home on the wall in my kitchen.  Love him!

Day 4!

I got a great Happy Halloween sign!  I currently have it on display in my living room.  I'm considering putting it on my door though.

Day 3!

Oh, my goodness, today was just so awesome.  SO awesome.  I opened the cutest Halloween box and revealed these absolutely gorgeous owl coasters.  They're just incredible!!

And pressed into service virtually immediately.  Grin  I seriously just love them.

Day 2!

Man, I'm really enjoying this daily present to open thing.  Hee.  I could really get used to this!  So, today, I got the best gift ever from Sweetyetevil!  It was in the cutest little Halloween box.  And it smelled insanely good.  Grin  Inside was 8oz of the best smelling coffee beans.  I think this is even better than the candy from yesterday!  Also, a super cute coffee sleeve!  It's the cutest fabric with little pumpkin faces on it.  I wish I had opened this before I made my coffee for the day!

Day 1!

An awesome black cauldron chuck-full of the very best Halloween candy!  Haribo bears!  Love.  And the cutest glittery copper owl.  The picture certainly doesn't do him justice.  I totally started snacking on the Halloween candy while waiting for my lunch from Jimmy Johns to arrive.  Grin

My lovely, lovely package from Sweetyetevil!  Smiley  I just love the little extras that she included!  The skeleton cracks me up.  He's already found a home on my book shelf.  Love.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012 07:48:37 PM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012 09:30:22 AM »

When I met up with Bunny1kenobi to give her all the goodies I made she sent me away with a little gift too!  

This absolutely gorgeous skully dangle pendant!  I love it and am wearing at work today.

I received my package and was given the okay to open it all up!

Day 13
This awesome Cauldron Purse which will match with my witch costume

Day 12
OMG the cutest Kitchen Witch Apron!!!

Day 11
Candy Molds and Sprinkles.  I am going to use Kool Aid to make cool cubes for the kids on Halloween!

Day 10
Super cute candy corn bunting with a large bag of candy corn.  Here it is hanging with the awesome bunting I received from sweetyetevil last year

Day 9
A Jack Skellington Bunting!  This is probably my second favorite item out of the package.

Day 8
A pillow cover.  I could not get a good picture of this.  It is black felt with black felt bats on it.  Every pic I took just looks like a black blob!  No details Sad

Day 7
Pumpkin Frame.  The pumpkin is sparkly!

Day 6
Bat Stuffies-if you look at the picture that shows the full Jack bunting you will see I hung these guys on the end of my curtain rods

Day 5
Spider Magnets.  We have metal closet doors in the main areas of the house so these look great!

Day 4
Pumpkin Day!  I received two large 1/2 glittery pumpkins and two small glittery pumpkins

Day 3
Jewelry!  It is an awesome cauldron and potions bottle.  Sorry for the blurry pic

Day 2
Hair clips for Adia

Day 1
Bubble Light Saber for Landon that came with Glow in the dark powder for glow bubbles!

Thank you so much!!!! I really love everything Smiley
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012 10:36:04 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012 09:45:00 AM »

Mine! Mine! Its AALLLLLLLL MINEEEEEEE!!!! *maniacal laugh*

RECEIVED TODAY!!!
Already broke into the candy ( I couldnt help myself!) And I have an awesome bat bag which with my obsession with batman is great!

Day 13Received this awesome Bat tote which I already used last night to sneak treats in to the movie theatre!
Du-na du-na du-na Batman!!!

Day 12

This is my boomstick! Ash is epic as is this painting!
Day 11

Jar full of Mary Janes and gummies!
Day 10

Bleeding candles! they have already joined the ranks upstairs Smiley
Day 9

Boyfriend day!! A Haunted Neff shirt that he absolutely adores!!
Day 8

Freaking AWESOME soaps!!! Didnt get to use them this year so next year!
Day 7

Ok this picture doesnt do any credit to how beautiful this necklace is!!
Day 6

People Crackers!! I laughed so hard when I read that and my doggie loves them!!
Day 5

Awesome frame!! and I love the jar!
Day 4

Hair accessories!! Love the zombie finger barrettes!!
Day 3

I love these nails!!! Im actually wearing them right now! they went perfect with my costume!!
Day 2

Day 1
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012 02:21:39 PM by Anubisheart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnubisCreations
Check out my Blog!
http://anubiscreations.blogspot.com/
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012 10:23:03 AM »

Mine mine mine!!!!  Grin

Day nine

I got these too cute for words tiny ami monsters! A cute Cthulhu and a dashing devil  Tongue

Day eight

I squealed lots when I unwrapped these  Grin they are inspired by some pictures from my pinterest page.
They will definately be on my christmas tree but will also probably be hanging out in my sitting room all year round! The stitching is amazing!!

Day seven

My lovely boyfriend Alex had his own day. He received an awesome retro Gameboy T-shirt and cute monkey man lego figure.
He loves it and all his work buddies are very jealous  Cheesy

Day five

I received a whole parliment of Owls and a naughty hippo slipped in too  Grin these will be gracing my christmas tree

Day four

today I got this amazing Lock, Stock and Barrel felt picture, the photo really doesn't do Glamis's work justice!
I need to shuffle my hoopla wall about so it can take centre stage!

Day three

I love hippos and I received this awesome skelly hippo keyring at the moment he sits with all my other hippo goodies
(he is too nice to use as a keyring especially as I am quite unforgiving with my keys!!)
I also got a cute bat badge, I will be wearing him to work tomorrow! there was some sour bubblegum but Alex ate it before I had chance to take the picture!

Day two

I was lucky enough to receive these fantastic stitch markers
I had some on my pinterest and Glamis made me some the details are amazing

close up of Jack

close up of Sally

Day one

An awesome owl tote and little zipped bag. The tote is quite large, perfect for carrying my large sketch book about  Grin

A picture of all my precioussssss priziessss...they are mine all mine mwhahahahahaha
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012 11:12:30 AM by Bunnie Boo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Felted Flowers
How to Crochet Flowers
How to Rib Stitch Crochet
How to Make a Duct Tape Sports Hand
How to Make a Duct Tape Tri-Fold Wallet
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...