A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 37 - Lammas Bounty Swap Gallery  (Read 5496 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012 10:19:46 PM »

Wow, sorry this tok so long everyone! Here is all the amazing stuff I received from LAfairy!

First, an absolutely gorgeous gibbous altered bustle. I love this. I squealed.

Some moon information and spells for my BOS

Some divine smelling lemongrass inscence and a beautiful wand! I didn't have a wand yet so this is perfect.

Close up of wand decorations

A shell dish for salt, flower hair clip, feather bottle necklace (with glitter inside!!), and some rosemary

Finally, (I saved this for last because it is my favorite thing and I can't get over how totally gorgeous it is!!) is a watercolor painting of Epona. I absolutely love this and am searching for the perfect frame!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love everything so much! I really hope you love yours just as much.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012 10:27:56 PM by Sabertooth Pixie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012 10:28:40 PM »

Are the pictures showing ok for everyone else? They are distorted on my screen...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012 04:31:30 AM »

Pictures are showing fine for me.

Great stuff! That's a lovely painting, Lexy. And the fabrics on the bustle are perfect!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012 07:27:24 PM »

I'm so happy you love it!
Here's the lot of what I received!

I love how I send Sabertooth pixie a wand and lemongrass incense sticks, and she send me a wand and loose lemongrass incense.  Smiley

altar table cloth ♥ it!

crochet barefoot thongs and collar. I cannot wait to wear them!

Hair band.

wand and details. The handle broke off, but I can stick it in, so it will be glued. or wire wrapped. One ribbon has little stars on them. She titled it the moon wand.

and omg omg omg, a fairy bottle necklace!

I love it, thank you so much *hugs*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012 08:29:05 AM »

Just got back from my trip, catching up on the gallery. Nice job so far everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
emilywilde
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012 11:22:32 AM »

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days, but I decided that my kitchen and craft area both needed a deep cleaning (and since my apartment is so tiny, it's pretty much the whole place... Roll Eyes ). It's an ongoing process. But I absolutely love both of those wands and Radmom's wreath. And the bustle! Will there be an action shot of the bustle...? I'd love to see more of it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Radmom
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012 03:32:43 PM »

Sorry, I finally took the pictures. i was really feeling ill on Saturday. All is well today, and I finally have a job interview on Tuesday. So, please send positive energies that I get it. I have not worked in 5 years, so I really, really, really need this one.

Anyway,  on to the goodies that I received from Rosie1981

A corn dollie, which is adorable I not only have ever owned one,  much less ever made one.

A nice thing scarf

Some homemade bread, which I thank you for. Always nice to try  others homemade goods. We make our bread too.

This really nice bread linen, it is so nice to have something that is ME for our breads now! Thank you!

and last....A Witches Bottle necklace...Thank you once again for everything and sorry for the late upload.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012 03:53:45 PM »

Beautiful stuff!

I love how I send Sabertooth pixie a wand and lemongrass incense sticks, and she send me a wand and loose lemongrass incense.  Smiley

I do think it's funny how very similar our packages were. we also both sent each other hair things and necklaces. Great minds must this alike Tongue

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days, but I decided that my kitchen and craft area both needed a deep cleaning (and since my apartment is so tiny, it's pretty much the whole place... Roll Eyes ). It's an ongoing process. But I absolutely love both of those wands and Radmom's wreath. And the bustle! Will there be an action shot of the bustle...? I'd love to see more of it  Grin

I leave to go camping with my family pretty soon so it's a mad house around here, but I will try to get an action shot up before I leave, and if not, definitely when i get back Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spidersweb
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012 07:13:21 PM »

Oh, gosh!  Everything's so pretty!  I get so blown away when people do extras, and. Now I'm worried that I didn't do enough!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012 07:52:10 PM »

I leave to go camping with my family pretty soon so it's a mad house around here, but I will try to get an action shot up before I leave, and if not, definitely when i get back Smiley

I think that bustle would be just the thing to wear around the campsite!  Wink

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make the Perfect Long Grain Rice
How to Cook Spicy Chicken Piri-Piri
Is Sushi Good for You
How to Make Vegetable Sushi for Kids
How to Roll Lumpia
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...