A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 5115 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Megz1027
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012 07:49:38 AM »

Hi All! I am Megan from Texas! This is my first time in the pinterest swap and I am excited!
 I am 22 years old and a Senior in college.
I am a psych major with a double minor in Communications studies and secondary education.
I guess I just love being busy. 

I have a special board for things I want (http://pinterest.com/megz1027/things-i-want-make-me-these-please/), but feel free to roam my other boards for inspiration
or if you just want to get to know me. :p

I am very much allergic to cats and smoke
Other than that I do not smoke or own any pets.

http://pinterest.com/megz1027/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012 04:25:16 PM »

Hiya, I am Beth and I live in the growing colder by the minute state of Michigan USA. I have an awesome greyhound named Hallo and I dabble in all sorts of crafts. Most recently I have been soap making (hot and cold process) and trying to sew better.
http://pinterest.com/sweetyetevil/
Boards to choose from are jewelry, decorations, embroidery,sewing and needcrafts & wish list-a bit of everything. Nothing has to be identical so please use for inspiration. The fabric board may also be helpful if you are a sewer or fabric user for any projects. I have a wide variety of interests and likes. If you have any questions please drop me a line.

If you have cats please just make sure any items are not covered in cat fur. I do have an allergy but please do not hinder that from picking me!! I will not die from it.... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AuntieKar

Inspired by those around me

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012 10:19:06 AM »

HI, I'm Karly, I'm from MIchigan, and I'm loving the fall weather!  I am a wife, and Mother of 2 step children (a boy who will be 10 in April, and a girl who is just over 2).  I am an aunt to 3 gorgeous kiddos...Sophia is 2, Chloe is 3, and Hunter is just 1 month.  I am also going to have another nephew in March, and his room is going to be monster themed!  I love all things holiday, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I am a big Detroit sports fan (except for basketball, it's not my fav) and am really missing hockey season.

I do paper crafting, crocheting, sewing, some jewelry, and lots of misc. crafts that involve glue guns.

My pinterest is www.pinterest.com/mrshoss

All my boards are fair game except for tried it, and made it.  I have tried to start putting a star * before things that others have lovingly made for me, although I don't think I've gotten them all (but I usually don't mind getting other recreations of items either).  If there are any questions, just ask, I'm pretty open.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craziness and Craftiness are synonymous, right?!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrshoss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Scottish Fashion Is Back in Brouge
White Jeans No Longer Just For Summer
Different Celebrity, Same Dress: Jessica Alba Vs. Lily Donaldson
DIY: Update a Black Blazer With Metallic Lapels
Style Portrait: Stylist Donald McFarlane
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...