Actually, my husband and I went to have this dish at the restaurant near Coloseo in Rome, I made it once at home but didn't take any picture of it, so I have to use this picture which I took from the restaurant instead Ingredients :
100 g. spaghetti
150 g. Shimp
3 tbs Olive oil extra vergin
1 tbs Cooking cream (optional)
1 tbs Chopped parsley
1 clove of garlic
1 ladle of broth
1/2 cup of white wine
salt and pepper
1. Boil the water in a pot add some salt and cook the pasta.
2. Warm 3 tbs of olive oil in a sauce pan then add chopped garlic, leave it around 30 sec
3. Add shrimps and turn the fire up, when the shrimp start changing color then add 1/2 cup of white wine. Let it evaporate.
4. Add a ladle of broth, salt and pepper (or chili power). You can put also cooking cream in this step if you like but I prefer not to
5. Add spaghetti in the sauce pan, stir it well and add chopped parley.
It's ready to serve!!