A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altered Puzzle Pieces R6  (Read 27038 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2012 08:50:37 PM »

Whenever an envelope or package gets to me in a state like that, I like to pretend that they think I'm very important and they're trying to get a glimpse of my life. (I have a rich imagination...) I'm so glad the pieces survived! I hope all the rest that I sent out arrive okay  Undecided

I like that thought process.

I had a heck of a time with Luvebuggys pieces to start with, Now I love the yellow moon one. It started in many different directions. I also owe pictures of the pieces that luvebuggy did for me. It's been a hectic week. I have a visitation tomorrow, so we will see how the evening progresses.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Poison_Of_Gull

Crafting is in my blood and glitter is in my soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2012 07:02:41 PM »

I'm sorry I haven't post pictures yet everyone. Sadly both were slightly damaged in transit and I just haven't had time to repair them yet. I will by this weekend though, I promise Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking for wrist watches or old clocks. Broken or working, doesn't matter! I will swap anything you would like.
kimchery
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2012 10:13:54 PM »

Here's the latest pieces I have recieved.  These are from Luvebuggy99

Love the tie-dye look of the rainbow one.  And they are both so bright and fit their color schemes so well.

These pieces are from KriSmith

Yellow submarine, complete with music!  The slight distress look of these is really interesting.  (And would you mind me asking, Kris, what you used to seal these with?  I like the finish, but don't think its anything I've used before.)

Thank you both!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CDEeeek
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2012 05:28:58 AM »

Nice, there is now a rousing chorus of "We all live in a yellow submarine..." going on in my head, lol. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
onecrazymom
different day, different craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2012 07:43:31 AM »

Everyone is getting such wonderful puzzle pieces, and finally, yay! ~ I got my first piece back!   Cheesy  Received from kriSmith on tuesday.  I love them- a great start to my ocean themed puzzle, one has a cute little beach shack with a straw roof and little chair (where I'd much rather be then in the Memphis heat...) and the other has cute little fish stamped on the background with a beach themed clock face and both have a little rhinestone and glitter all over!- thanks, Kris!!   Can't wait to get more. 

I am having the most fun looking at everyones themes.  What great ideas.... makes me hope there will be another round because I have new puzzle plans.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My ETSY shop! www.designsonawhim.etsy.com
My WISTS! http://www.wists.com/onecrazymom
My PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/onecrazymom/

...even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas....
kriSmith
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2012 08:41:57 AM »

I finished them with modge podge hard and if you got a glittery one it is modge podge glitter. I usually do a couple coats and go in different directions each time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
CDEeeek
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2012 05:57:46 PM »

Such pretty happy colors, but I have to say I love the constellations one, because they are B&W, and because Orion is the only one IRL I recognize besides the Big Dipper, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
mlookyloo1
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2012 06:39:49 PM »

hi  I have sent out all of groupA and B they are on the way home Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2012 06:18:48 AM »

I received some pieces this week and finally got a chance to open them and be thrilled Cheesy  My theme was colors of the rainbow. From alexampersandra I received blue and orange.

Love the gems on these! I also really like the orange swirls Smiley That is totally my style! Also really love that happy star on the blue one Smiley Thank you Alex!

**************************************************************************************************************

Kimchery and I both had rainbows colors as themes and were using the same puzzle to alter Cheesy  Since we had the same theme we exchanged 6 pieces (my rainbow doesn't have room for indigo Sad )

First up is the warm colors of yellow, orange and red.

I can't pick a favorite of these because they're all so "me"! Look at that little, cute, quilled, yellow ducky! Squee! I've been doing zentangles since before they were called zentangles so this orange sun piece is right up my alley! The red heart is also zentanglish and for some reason reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

Next up are the cool colors of green, violet, and blue.

Again, can't pick a favorite. Love the fern on the green one. Love the tatted flower, and the poly clay flowers on the violet piece! And look it! My very own tie-dyed piece in blue! How cool is that!?  I love these Cheesy

Thank you so much Kim!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kimchery
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2012 06:36:50 AM »

Yay, I'm glad they arrived safely!  For some reason (since there were 6, probably) I was worried those would be the pieces to get lost in the postal system.  I have so little faith in the mail!

I've gotten more pieces done but I still have 3 more partners I'm not ready to send to quite yet.  They'll be touched up this weekend and out the door Monday.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Craft Heart Envelope
How to Recycle Wrapping Paper into a Fan
How to Make a Pom Pom Desk Topper
How to Make a Paper Lantern
How to Make a Craft Flying Bird
Latest Blog Articles
Artsy Garden
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...