i made this duct tape heart for valentine's day. it has cotton inside of it. it was really fun, and it's even better knowing you can use different shapes, colors, words, etc. also, i am aware that you can't actually use this as a real pillow; it is only decoration.STEPS TO MAKE THIS DUCT TAPE PILLOW:
1. Get two rolls of different colored duct tape.
2. Make two sheets.
3. Cut out the desired pillow shape, twice, one one each sheet. They should be the exact same size and shape. You can make a heart (what i did), a circle, a rectangle, an oval, a triangle, a star, etc.
4. Use duct tape to cut out letters and stick them on to one of the sheets. You can use any words, or even symbols. If you made a circle pillow, you could make it a peace sign, or a smileyface. On a heart, you would put love or i heart my mom.
5. Put the two sheets together and use short piece of tape to tape the sides shut. Only do about 3/4 of it, though. You need a hole to stuff the cotton in.
6. Stuff the cotton in the hole.
7. Tape the hole shut, and now it's done!
comments, suggestions, questions?